4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
I've found a bug myself. I'm currently stuck due to poor mission design.

Day2.... I tried to do the package delivery mission, drank too much in the ladies hotel room and woke up at home. Then I left the room, put on the maid outfit then cleaned for the horny neighbor, that went well. Went home, I can't change out of the maid outfit without seeing my evil landlady pimp and giving her a cut, but I'm not allowed to see her as I haven't finished the delivery quest. So, I go outside to head to the red light district, but I'm not allowed to walk over there as I'm dressed in the maid outfit, can't use the teleporters either. I try heading into the landlady's office to force an interaction, I get spanked, but no actual dialogue is possible. So I'm totally stuck. I can load an earlier save of course, but this isn't good. You've created a dead end. Perhaps remove the maid outfit blocker from the red light district, which really makes no sense considering I'm a whore already....

Other than that, a very interesting game :)

Reactions: 1xvlc4

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I've found a bug myself. I'm currently stuck due to poor mission design.

Day2.... I tried to do the package delivery mission, drank too much in the ladies hotel room and woke up at home. Then I left the room, put on the maid outfit then cleaned for the horny neighbor, that went well. Went home, I can't change out of the maid outfit without seeing my evil landlady pimp and giving her a cut, but I'm not allowed to see her as I haven't finished the delivery quest. So, I go outside to head to the red light district, but I'm not allowed to walk over there as I'm dressed in the maid outfit, can't use the teleporters either. I try heading into the landlady's office to force an interaction, I get spanked, but no actual dialogue is possible. So I'm totally stuck. I can load an earlier save of course, but this isn't good. You've created a dead end. Perhaps remove the maid outfit blocker from the red light district, which really makes no sense considering I'm a whore already....

Other than that, a very interesting game :)
Thanks for the report, and I'll get that fixed. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
all functions are avalible, but the background is black
Okay, usually the first thing to try with weird stuff like that is re-downloading it. It's likely caused by a corrupt file. If that doesn't work, let me know and we can move on to your computer's graphics settings.

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
Absolutely loving this game! Characters are good. Writing is good. Being able to be as submissive and/or dominant as you want and get away with that is awesome! I'm only mourning the teacher actually finding a way to make me wear panties.

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
There are few bugs, by the way.
-On home cutscenes characters sometimes get duplicated.
-If I try to open the menu just after being punished by teacher - I get al error window, that softlocks the game, and I have to close and restart it.
-I think I saw two girls standing naked in the school corridor for no reason, not replying when I tried to talk.
Edit: another minor one. Just got the bondage scene with Lola, and Missy is saying she's never been tied up. Not true. Her sister tied her up before.

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
Thoughts surfaced. I love how you let us decide Missy's motivation behind her actions. I really love playing her as good-natured honest free spirit pervert. Loved being honest with Lola's parents. With Miss Pars. When she learned of Missy's affection and decided to make sexual interaction a reward for properly wearing panties - I've got a whole story spinning in my head. About Missy properly wearing white panties next day, but feeling upset over it. Like it's not right. Like something was taken from her. And when Miss Paris praises her for being proper and obedient - Missy breaks into tears and confuses the hell out of her. The story spins in different directions from there.

What I'm saying is that your writing made your characters come to life in my head. Can't wait for the continuation!

Edit: When it comes to sex scenes - I'd really like to see some insertions (Doesn't it feel more significant to let your partner make a permanent change to your body? Claim that change?) Also, anal play. Including willing ass kissing and licking.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
There are few bugs, by the way.
-On home cutscenes characters sometimes get duplicated.
-If I try to open the menu just after being punished by teacher - I get al error window, that softlocks the game, and I have to close and restart it.
-I think I saw two girls standing naked in the school corridor for no reason, not replying when I tried to talk.
Edit: another minor one. Just got the bondage scene with Lola, and Missy is saying she's never been tied up. Not true. Her sister tied her up before.
- Can you be more specific about when the duplicates are appearing?
- Please screenshot the error so I can see the name of the missing file
- The two naked girls are supposed to be there if you just did the framed lunchtime event and proved the girl innocent. If not, I can take a look at it.
- Will modify the bondage scene dialogue to take that into account, thanks!

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
- Can you be more specific about when the duplicates are appearing?
- Please screenshot the error so I can see the name of the missing file
- The two naked girls are supposed to be there if you just did the framed lunchtime event and proved the girl innocent. If not, I can take a look at it.
- Will modify the bondage scene dialogue to take that into account, thanks!
The missing image is "img/pictures/EndSpanking4.png"
I think one of the scenes with character doubles was when returning to Lola's home after the trivia. Another scene was with Abbie, but I don't remember what event it was.

Jun 6, 2022
I love this game thank you very much for sharing it.
I also had the bug that Beyond Kawaii had after activating the menu after the punishment with miss paris here is the picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also had a weird bug after the first scene with the hall monitors, suddenly the collisions stopped working and I could go through walls (honestly I liked playing this way I could get to all the places faster) it was fixed after I got to a wrong classroom and the respective message came up.

Thanks again for the game, hopefully in the future we will have more scenes with miss paris because it was very cruel to terminate its current content when the good part was coming.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I love this game thank you very much for sharing it.
I also had the bug that Beyond Kawaii had after activating the menu after the punishment with miss paris here is the picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also had a weird bug after the first scene with the hall monitors, suddenly the collisions stopped working and I could go through walls (honestly I liked playing this way I could get to all the places faster) it was fixed after I got to a wrong classroom and the respective message came up.

Thanks again for the game, hopefully in the future we will have more scenes with miss paris because it was very cruel to terminate its current content when the good part was coming.
Thanks for the reports, I'll take a look into that wall-walking one!

blackribbon

Dec 16, 2020
No, it's complete. Have you been to her house and got the scene there?
No, I talked to Nissa. Then the game said to talk to Jess at third break, but she doesn’t say anything related to the quest at all. The questlog has all the objectives marked green with the last one being “find another girl.”

Reactions: Ubu71

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
No, I talked to Nissa. Then the game said to talk to Jess at third break, but she doesn’t say anything related to the quest at all. The questlog has all the objectives marked green with the last one being “find another girl.”
And you say you talked to Nissa and recruited her, but the find another girl objective didn't complete?

blackribbon

Dec 16, 2020
And you say you talked to Nissa and recruited her, but the find another girl objective didn't complete?
I talked to Nissa and the find another girl objective did complete. I can't do anything from that point because I don't get any new objectives for the quest and when I talk to Jess in the next break she just says "what?"

Reactions: nixya69 and Trinian

rambokitty

Sep 7, 2018
I talked to Nissa and the find another girl objective did complete. I can't do anything from that point because I don't get any new objectives for the quest and when I talk to Jess in the next break she just says "what?"
Im having the same issue, all objectives are completed but i can't talk to jess about finding sophia. it also keeps repeating the "find another girl" objective every day.

Reactions: Ubu71 and Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Gotcha. Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Reactions: Ubu71

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Okay, usually the first thing to try with weird stuff like that is re-downloading it. It's likely caused by a corrupt file. If that doesn't work, let me know and we can move on to your computer's graphics settings.
after re-downloading
don't was changed any

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes