4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks to everyone who's reported the Queen of the Ring bug, I'll make sure that's sorted in the next build, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

after re-downloading
don't was changed any
I'll help as best I can, but I suspect this is a problem with your graphics settings. So the next thing to do is probably to check your graphics drivers are up to date.

Reactions: Ubu71

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
MZ Playtest round 4 is now up. Get it here:

Read the notes and changelog here

or here

F95 links will be updated later this evening.

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021

or here

is it possible to get a save file for the find another girl objective, i don't want to grind though again since i literally just did it and it was bugged :)

Aug 16, 2022

or here

Caught my own error. The link we want is the 2nd on the page, called missy-win.zip. The first link is the Feb 9 build.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
is it possible to get a save file for the find another girl objective, i don't want to grind though again since i literally just did it and it was bugged :)
I included a patch that should fix the bug even on existing saves from the last build.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
tried it multiple ways, coping all files or just the file i needed and redownloaded and tried again but they never showed up
Okay. I'll have to do some research into this, because it's a quirk of MZ. VX Ace just found whatever saves were in the folder. No idea why they'd change it, but hey, keeps me on my toes. :rolleyes:

Edit: I just got it to migrate fine by simply copying and pasting the whole save folder into a fresh install. Have you tried that?

Last edited:

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Okay. I'll have to do some research into this, because it's a quirk of MZ. VX Ace just found whatever saves were in the folder. No idea why they'd change it, but hey, keeps me on my toes. :rolleyes:

Edit: I just got it to migrate fine by simply copying and pasting the whole save folder into a fresh install. Have you tried that?
yeah thats what i was doing , i just played in till the queen of the ring quest and it works but now it seems like the interaction between you and poppy at the beginning of school is bugged it has given me the same cutseen and text options three days in a row where she asks you to surrender or tell her to fuck off (down with the bad girls, confront poppy in the yard)

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
yeah thats what i was doing , i just played in till the queen of the ring quest and it works but now it seems like the interaction between you and poppy at the beginning of school is bugged it has given me the same cutseen and text options three days in a row where she asks you to surrender or tell her to fuck off (down with the bad girls, confront poppy in the yard)
Do you get the dialogue about fighting her in the park? If so, does she appear there?

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes