4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Finally got the phone for the delivery girl quest from a blue haired girl hidden far away in the corner of the southeast of the map.

But now when I go back to the girl at the post office, she won't talk to me, nor will she take the phone.

So I looked at the walkthrough and am trying to give the phone to Rosaleigh in Cervexa, but she is nowhere to be found.

Maybe I've gone too many days in the school without doing this quest, and now it has expired and can never be done?
That's a bug, you're supposed to be able to give it to the girl at the docks.

- Which method did you use to get the phone?
- Does the girl at the docks say anything at all?
- Is the phone in your inventory?
- Did the objective complete and the next one appear in the quest log?

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
That's a bug, you're supposed to be able to give it to the girl at the docks.

- Which method did you use to get the phone?
- Does the girl at the docks say anything at all?
- Is the phone in your inventory?
- Did the objective complete and the next one appear in the quest log?
method to get the phone: flirted with the blue haired girl and pickpocketed the phone

does the girl at the docks say anything at all? No.

is the phone in my inventory: yes, it is in "key items"

did the objective complete?: objective says: "return the phone to the agent"

Also, I've played about 6 days in the school and have advanced to the end of the teacher's punishments (where she says "if you wear white panties, you will get a reward").

I couldn't find the blue haired girl because I forgot what the girl at the docks said. So, I continued with the other parts of the game.

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
She should send you to steal Malia's journal.
After you choose a side bad/popular girls and you play out the dream sequence is there anything after that ? there is nothing in the quest log and when i go to school it seems too be replaying old scenes. is it safe to say that's it for this update?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
method to get the phone: flirted with the blue haired girl and pickpocketed the phone

does the girl at the docks say anything at all? No.

is the phone in my inventory: yes, it is in "key items"

did the objective complete?: objective says: "return the phone to the agent"

Also, I've played about 6 days in the school and have advanced to the end of the teacher's punishments (where she says "if you wear white panties, you will get a reward").

I couldn't find the blue haired girl because I forgot what the girl at the docks said. So, I continued with the other parts of the game.
I might need to take a look at your save, because everything is as it's supposed to be there except for the girl saying nothing, and I've had a look at the game's code today, which also appears fine.

After you choose a side bad/popular girls and you play out the dream sequence is there anything after that ? there is nothing in the quest log and when i go to school it seems too be replaying old scenes. is it safe to say that's it for this update?
That's all there is for Poppy's story so far, you're up to date.

Reactions: tamzarian

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I might need to take a look at your save, because everything is as it's supposed to be there except for the girl saying nothing, and I've had a look at the game's code today, which also appears fine.
The game doesn't save in appdata LocalLow.

And f95zone won't accept rmmzsave file extensions for upload (these are the save files in the save folder).

Is there another place for the save file?

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Here is the log file

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The game doesn't save in appdata LocalLow.

And f95zone won't accept rmmzsave file extensions for upload (these are the save files in the save folder).

Is there another place for the save file?
Just zip it up first, F95 accepts those.

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Hello I found this game two days ago and I think it's amazing I have not been able to stop playing all the girls are hot and the world is interesting poppy is my favorite story line so far keep up the great work. I forgot I also love that the MC knows we're controlling them and talks to us and what we say and do to her has some impact in what she thinks about us

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ok, here is the save zipped using 7-zip.

I'm unable to give the phone to the girl at the post office in the delivery girl quest.
I can't seem to reproduce the error on your save, when I go to her it works fine. I suggest re-downloading the game as something may be corrupted.

1661292250155.png

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I never had the possibility to use the gallery before since the Beta Round 4 is the first version of the game I play, so could anybody tell me if the gallery is only a pictures replay or also a scene replay ?

Thanks.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I never had the possibility to use the gallery before since the Beta Round 4 is the first version of the game I play, so could anybody tell me if the gallery is only a pictures replay or also a scene replay ?

Thanks.
The gallery replays full scenes just as they appear in the game.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
are old saves from previous version work eg from missy 0421
Unfortunately not. MZ is a completely different engine written in a different language. I simply wouldn't know how to create a save import utility between them, but that's why 0.5 will have a time-skip utility allowing you to auto-complete quests you've played before if you don't want to play them again.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m suck with getting Karen Package. I arrive at the edifice in the docks, 2nd near the Sea, there are 3 people waiting and 4 clerks. The 3rd one it´s free, but I can not talk with her. I have the receipt, but I´m unable to use it.

¿What I´m making wrong?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I´m suck with getting Karen Package. I arrive at the edifice in the docks, 2nd near the Sea, there are 3 people waiting and 4 clerks. The 3rd one it´s free, but I can not talk with her. I have the receipt, but I´m unable to use it.

¿What I´m making wrong?
Can I take a look at your save? Sounds like you might have the same issue as the person a few posts back.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes