4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

WeebboSan

Jun 17, 2022
I've 30 hours on this game. I'm in love with this game. I would like to congratulate this fucking masterpiece.
(straddle spanking from xmas game is just too hot ).
Ah and I'd like to know if there are similar game like this (key: no man, spanking, domination and school settings).

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I've 30 hours on this game. I'm in love with this game. I would like to congratulate this fucking masterpiece.
(straddle spanking from xmas game is just too hot ).
Ah and I'd like to know if there are similar game like this (key: no man, spanking, domination and school settings).
This game is really one of a kind...

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Frustratingly few that I know of/can verify, and it may depend on exactly what you're looking for:
  • Shield High is the only one I've played extensively that meets those criteria fairly closely, but it's an old text-only RAGS game about strip-fights in a girls school, and the version here isn't the most up-to-date version anyway (there were also some forays into a bespoke engine but they seem to have fizzled out). I do think the writing is good enough on it's own to be worth a try, if you like writing alone though. That said, the content is pretty much all "do fight - have sex scene - queue up another fight - sex scene - etc" - other than one or two dates it's pretty barebones outside of that, but there's a fair few fights to find.
    • KLK Ryûko's Rumble isn't out yet, but I'm keeping an eye on it because it seems like it's very similar to the above, but in a VN setting and with Kill La Kill characters.
  • Femdom University / Fem U Zero are probably next-closest but I also think they were made with a male protag in mind and fem protag is a bit shoehorned in (at least, when I played the original, the female protag didn't even have a face). Have played a little of the first. Fetishes can be extreme at times.
  • Kana Sensei looks like it counts, but is from the perspective of a dominant teacher than a student. Seems to be focused on spanking.
  • Nex(e)us Institute is another where you play as a dom teacher; Not certain if it has any spanking (seems to be hypnotic mainly) but overview implies that you may end up as a sub yourself.
Overall, I don't think any of them quite have Missy's vibe, for lack of a better word. SH can go dom/sub but doesn't really have much life outside of the fights. FU/Z does have a bit more going on, but it pushes you hard into sub content. I expect KS/NI also has some more padding but with a push to dom content. But I also haven't played as much of some of them, so idk, could be wrong. I'd also like to know if there's more. As far as I'm aware, they don't really have the same feeling of being under an oppressive system but still being able to "win" in places.

(also I am waaaay behind in version as I stopped getting notifications for a bunch of threads, so I'm keen to see what's changed here that I missed over the last few months)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Frustratingly few that I know of/can verify, and it may depend on exactly what you're looking for:
  • Shield Highis the only one I've played extensively that meets those criteria fairly closely, but it's an old text-only RAGS game about strip-fights in a girls school, and the version here isn't the most up-to-date version anyway (there were also some forays into a bespoke engine but they seem to have fizzled out). I do think the writing is good enough on it's own to be worth a try, if you like writing alone though. That said, the content is pretty much all "do fight - have sex scene - queue up another fight - sex scene - etc" - other than one or two dates it's pretty barebones outside of that, but there's a fair few fights to find.
    • KLK Ryûko's Rumble isn't out yet, but I'm keeping an eye on it because it seems like it's very similar to the above, but in a VN setting and with Kill La Kill characters.
  • Femdom University / Fem U Zero are probably next-closest but I also think they were made with a male protag in mind and fem protag is a bit shoehorned in (at least, when I played the original, the female protag didn't even have a face). Have played a little of the first. Fetishes can be extreme at times.
  • Kana Sensei looks like it counts, but is from the perspective of a dominant teacher than a student. Seems to be focused on spanking.
  • Nex(e)us Institute is another where you play as a dom teacher; Not certain if it has any spanking (seems to be hypnotic mainly) but overview implies that you may end up as a sub yourself.
Overall, I don't think any of them quite have Missy's vibe, for lack of a better word. SH can go dom/sub but doesn't really have much life outside of the fights. FU/Z does have a bit more going on, but it pushes you hard into sub content. I expect KS/NI also has some more padding but with a push to dom content. But I also haven't played as much of some of them, so idk, could be wrong. I'd also like to know if there's more. As far as I'm aware, they don't really have the same feeling of being under an oppressive system but still being able to "win" in places.

(also I am waaaay behind in version as I stopped getting notifications for a bunch of threads, so I'm keen to see what's changed here that I missed over the last few months)
I played Shield High after I released 0.1 of Missy. I like the idea but hate the execution. Nothing against text-only, and the writing was good, but the school was an absolute maze and if you're going to have that many locations, have things actually happen in them. Still, it gave me a lot of good insights for what players of a similar game would be looking for.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
I find "Night Games" by Silver Bard Gaming, to be a way better version of the Shield high concept, way better map navigation.

But back to Missy :p
Found some image mistakes, places that lag and a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The history class is great as always xD and wow the update in image quality did Abbie so many favours :O bet she would look great tied up on Missy's bed ;P

Reactions: Trinian

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I played Shield High after I released 0.1 of Missy. I like the idea but hate the execution. Nothing against text-only, and the writing was good, but the school was an absolute maze and if you're going to have that many locations, have things actually happen in them. Still, it gave me a lot of good insights for what players of a similar game would be looking for.
That may actually be because I mentioned it before, lol. My understanding is that the game was terminally hobbled by being a RAGS game. I've spoken to a few people with experience developing in the engine and I think the tamest opinion was "oh god no don't even fucking download it." I didn't find the map too complicated, but you are right and I had a similar take away from it.

*snip for brevity*
Also, adding on to this: Checking out my previous post reminded me of another suggestion - Bondage College, but it's also unfinished and abandoned (there is a quasi-multiplayer Bondage Club but it's not really the same IMO). But it is school/no boys/domination/maybe a little bit of spanking.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yeah I like bondage college. The only thing holding it back is that it's one day and done, rather than allowing the player to repeat the day and keep their stats. But there's so much to find, it could easily go the same way I have with a repeating school day and semi-random events with lots of outcomes. Pity he dropped it to work on the multiplayer version.

I find "Night Games" by Silver Bard Gaming, to be a way better version of the Shield high concept, way better map navigation.

But back to Missy :p
Found some image mistakes, places that lag and a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The history class is great as always xD and wow the update in image quality did Abbie so many favours :O bet she would look great tied up on Missy's bed ;P
Thanks for the bug reports, they're just in time, I'm hoping to release the next test build on Wednesday. Don't know why it seems to affect Abbie more than other girls, but she does look so much better. Have you found all 8 history classes yet? I've been dying to hear what people think of the newest one with the "origins of the human race."

Reactions: Beggarman

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah I like bondage college. The only thing holding it back is that it's one day and done, rather than allowing the player to repeat the day and keep their stats. But there's so much to find, it could easily go the same way I have with a repeating school day and semi-random events with lots of outcomes. Pity he dropped it to work on the multiplayer version.

Thanks for the bug reports, they're just in time, I'm hoping to release the next test build on Wednesday. Don't know why it seems to affect Abbie more than other girls, but she does look so much better. Have you found all 8 history classes yet? I've been dying to hear what people think of the newest one with the "origins of the human race."
You may have already answered this but once the game on the new engine reaches the same stage as the old one, will there be option to skip the school day?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
You may have already answered this but once the game on the new engine reaches the same stage as the old one, will there be option to skip the school day?
You can always just not go to bed, the only reason to play a new day if you don't want to is to advance certain quests and reset stuff like cleaning Emily's house, but chapters 2 and 3 don't require this and the other side quests are integrated into the school day itself. There will be an option in future to skip certain classes when you get the prefect relationship high enough, and you can already skip breaks using the chair in the quiet study area.

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
Just about random events. The need to skip a school day arises just when it is already clear that the expected random event will not happen. At this point, I want to skip everything at once until the start of the next school day.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Yea my comment was about the 8th class, its amazing how much they are able to figure out, with such limited information xD and whoever found out about the invasion needs a raise :D

Also saw a comment about not knowing where to go during "the bad girls bitch" when you need to need to go to poppy so she can give you the quest to go steal the diary, and I agree, the fact that she wants you to keep coming to her house everyday is easy to miss and I don't think there is anything in your quest log about it.

Just about random events. The need to skip a school day arises just when it is already clear that the expected random event will not happen. At this point, I want to skip everything at once until the start of the next school day.
What I do is save before I sleep, the random events a picked when the day starts, so I just replay the "same" day until I get the event/events combo I'm looking for.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
What I do is save before I sleep, the random events a picked when the day starts, so I just replay the "same" day until I get the event/events combo I'm looking for.
This is mostly true. A day is rolled when the player sleeps, but it can change in response to the player's decisions. For example, if it rolls the bad bra event, but then you go to school with no underwear on, it'll reroll another first period event.

The quest log definitely tells you what to do with the diary, and I'll probably add something in 0.5 now that it matters whether or not you go to Poppy's house every day. (Or not, and just let people get punished for failing to ^^)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

tontoman

May 4, 2017
  • Shield Highis the only one I've played extensively that meets those criteria fairly closely, but it's an old text-only RAGS game about strip-fights in a girls school, and the version here isn't the most up-to-date version anyway (there were also some forays into a bespoke engine but they seem to have fizzled out). I do think the writing is good enough on it's own to be worth a try, if you like writing alone though. That said, the content is pretty much all "do fight - have sex scene - queue up another fight - sex scene - etc" - other than one or two dates it's pretty barebones outside of that, but there's a fair few fights to find.
There were quite a few scenes post fights with characters you won/lost to, it was one or two dates per character and some where large scenes, but that was a fair number of characters in total. The problem was, which also made the game more of a game than most, is the wins and losses mattered. So if you won or lost a particular fight (or a plot choice), 80% of the other content got gated away. So you really had to go back and try the fights again to get all the content, or it looked really short. Always the problem with having events that matter plot wise, and folks missing a lot of content because of said plot pathing.

If nothing else a warning to potential devs about the splitting of multiple paths rabbit hole heh. And on the engine rewrites he totally lost his way with combat design (another lesson heh).

Reactions: Beggarman

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah empty areas are not good. But things happening in them also is not a fix as there was no reason to go into 90% of them. Once you had your classes and scheduled burned into your brain, you always took the same path skipping them all. And the last thing you want is to have the player randomly go into every location on the hope of a random event. Or what some games do, one event is known to be spawned, and it's up to you to go everywhere to find it. Why many here hate sandbox.

That's where these games, custom event driven (written scenes), is different from other sandbox games like Skyrim which has combat. Combat is in itself fun, made to be fun, and can be thrown in anywhere for zero dev cost (combat engine runs it). So random events if the player is running around is basically free.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public update, you can have your say about who you'd like to see interviewed next.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This week's jam-packed public update features all sorts of stuff. We have poll results, fan art and a new resource for writers!

WeebboSan

Jun 17, 2022
I played again this game, is there a walkthrough with 100% h scene? I had my doubs when i found karen in the bathroom after school (yes always wanted missy to be spanked after school <.<) and i wondered how many h scene i missed.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, a new Beta version has just been released.

Links here will be updated shortly, but you can get it at for now.

Reactions: Flat and Coyote01
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes