4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I played again this game, is there a walkthrough with 100% h scene? I had my doubs when i found karen in the bathroom after school (yes always wanted missy to be spanked after school <.<) and i wondered how many h scene i missed.
In 0.5, the gallery will be back, so you'll be able to use that to check.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
In 0.5, the gallery will be back, so you'll be able to use that to check.
When should it come for the Public?

Also any plans to make the family members of Missy all blood related and engaging in incest? Could be with a patch that unlocks the content only when the patch is implemented.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is this game all humiliation and forced exhibitionism, or are there ways to avoid that?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
When should it come for the Public?

Also any plans to make the family members of Missy all blood related and engaging in incest? Could be with a patch that unlocks the content only when the patch is implemented.
I don't have a firm date yet for the public release, but keep an eye on the weekly public posts on Patreon/Subscribestar. No plans to put incest in the game, but Stacey and Karen both have sexual content and more planned, so just use your imagination!

Is this game all humiliation and forced exhibitionism, or are there ways to avoid that?
Quite a lot of it is unavoidable, but you can also fight back against the bullies and give as good as you get.

Reactions: Antwit

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The current spanking sounds is killing the game a bit for me, sounds like she is being hit by a baseball bat lol, i would prefer sounds that are in "The Passage" or "Spanklord and the captain", would it be possible to make a mod that change this ?

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
So how do you start the ring quest? Am I supposed to go against the bad girls?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
So how do you start the ring quest? Am I supposed to go against the bad girls?
Queen of the Ring will start by itself on the next available school day after Chapter 3 is complete

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
So i've tested this project, and i must say i fell in love with the story! did two playthrough for this version. And i'm eagerly waiting more content with Miss Paris! Both good girl, and bad girl ones!

Chapter three's main story blow my mind!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
So i've tested this project, and i must say i fell in love with the story! did two playthrough for this version. And i'm eagerly waiting more content with Miss Paris! Both good girl, and bad girl ones!

Chapter three's main story blow my mind!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you're enjoying the game ^^

No, you just got unlucky by the sound of it, you can definitely defeat Nissa if you manage to get her clothes off. The RNG is sometimes unkind, and I'm working on ways to reduce it and make the combats less random. The good news is you can go back after you complete Chapter 3 and have another go at her.

Reactions: Fruzsina

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you for your response!

Yeah the practice combat went really easy, which is why i were wondering. ^^

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public update, we sit down for a chat with a very terrifying young lady...

Reactions: Fruzsina

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we'll be talking about the strip poker minigame coming in 0.5

Reactions: Ahsl

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Only checked the opening of this improved version and it looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait to properly play this (again). It is by far the best game that includes my favourite fetish (female on female spanking / lezdom in general).

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Some ways to get credits:
- Advance Abbie's quest until you've met Emily. You can then get 20 credits from her once per day for cleaning her house.
- Sell items you win/receive as rewards at the item shop in town square.
- Play through chapter 2 and you'll get 50 credits from your first night at the strip club.
- After Chapter 3, enter wrestling matches at the Pussy Pit.

You can increase Missy's stats by playing the main questline. Currently you can get her to level 4 by completing Chapter 3. This will give you the best chance for a run at Poppy, but you'll still want to go in there with some decent healing items and probably some friendship bracelets for guaranteed breaks if you get grappled. You can further increase your stats with items like the friendship ring and lucky pendant. Some players have also reported that temporary stat boosts like mocha lattes and herbal stims have helped them.

Nonetheless, Poppy's still a hard fight so saving first is recommended if you're trying to defeat her (there is also an H-scene for losing to her.) It's worth mentioning as well that the first Poppy fight in the park can't be won or lost, as the guards intervene when either of you reaches half health. The real fight comes later at the summer house, so that's what you want to prepare for.
Even if l reached half Life, game continued on. Maybe it is already fixed but l still do not know where to buy items to get stronger(equip) and limited buffs for Poppy battle.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Even if l reached half Life, game continued on. Maybe it is already fixed but l still do not know where to buy items to get stronger(equip) and limited buffs for Poppy battle.
Thanks, I've figured out why that's happening and fixed it. The one-use buffs can be found in the store in town square or as random drops from fights/helping people. You can get friendship bracelets from the girl who wants you to distract the guard on Kaitlyn's event, lucky pendants by helping the woman with her cart and lucky rings from the girl who needs gold to buy her sister a present (school, 3rd break)

By the way all, the public check-in is up on Patreon/Subscribestar.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes