4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Griffin01

Jan 2, 2018
Reactivated? Sounds like a bug, I can take a look at the save if you like
If you please

Poppy started appearing at some point before the first class, with options to talk to her or ignore her.
If I were to guess, that's when the quest reactivated?

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
If you please

Poppy started appearing at some point before the first class, with options to talk to her or ignore her.
If I were to guess, that's when the quest reactivated?
I've had a look into it now. This has probably been caused by the dream sequence setup, which means all I need to do is change the checks to start Chapter 4 so they take that into account. It'll be fixed in Wednesday's release, and you can play Chapter 4 now by either completing the dream sequence first or using the timeskip utility to start a game with it already completed. All the game cares about is that it's out of the way. Thanks for the report!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The wait is over. Missy 0.5 is now public!

F95 links will be updated this afternoon, but you can get it from my itch.io in the meantime.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe found a bug?
On the quest "The Bad Girl's Bitch" I am supposed to "Meet Poppy at school" but I don't get the opportunity to do so.
I CAN talk to her after I arrived at the school but then I get stuck with Abbie as a follower (screenshot) and Esc or X don't open the Menu anymore.
When I sit down with Abbie and don't talk to Poppy I get a random event but they ignore Poppy everytime.
I attached the saves.

1670492435158.png

Reactions: polaco

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Found case mismatch on Linux: img/faces/BadGirls.png -> img/faces/Badgirls.png
Thanks, I'll make the change. Whereabouts in the game were you when it happened?

Maybe found a bug?
On the quest "The Bad Girl's Bitch" I am supposed to "Meet Poppy at school" but I don't get the opportunity to do so.
I CAN talk to her after I arrived at the school but then I get stuck with Abbie as a follower (screenshot) and Esc or X don't open the Menu anymore.
When I sit down with Abbie and don't talk to Poppy I get a random event but they ignore Poppy everytime.
I attached the saves.

View attachment 2220930
Okay, I've had a look at that, and it looks like there's been a hiccup with the school day generator. If you ignore Poppy for now and just play through the day, then you should be able to talk to her the next day as I just tried that and it worked. I'm looking into why it happened, but can't see anything obvious. Thanks for the report!

A compressed version 0.5.2 of the game
2.21gb -> 422 mb
Workupload
Pixeldrain
Thanks, will add to the front page.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
The wait is over. Missy 0.5 is now public!

F95 links will be updated this afternoon, but you can get it from my itch.io in the meantime.
Hey there, hun.

Is the current version 0.5.2 or 0.5.3? The MEGA link has a 053 in the name of the archive.

Apr 28, 2020
The new update with Jess is super hot, although Jess was quite cruel to Miss Paris and Abby, I’m already looking forward to the continuation, of course I don’t know the plans, I hope it will be possible to free Miss Paris and Abby from the influence of Jess, deprive her of compromising evidence, if she herself doesn’t after that will get a lot, and voluntarily remain her slave, but let's see what the developer is preparing.
And yes, there are bugs, some events in the bad girls bitch quest do not start in the morning, sometimes you need to unlearn for several days, Poppy seems to stand, but there is no conversation with her, so the ending where to choose to betray her or not started on the second day, although the girls were going to at the beginning of the day, and also after the passage, Poppy seems to be waiting, although she may not have to, and there is no interaction with her. and another question, there are new scenes with Poppy, how to get them? how to increase reputation with it? to come to her every day after school and show loyalty, or are there other ways?

rambokitty

Sep 7, 2018
found a bug in the reign of jess (part 1) at the part where you have to re-enter the school after the "grand tasting" and phone hacking dialog. No objects have collision and I can't enter the door to the school.

Attached is a save (slot 1) just before the cutsceen and another (slot 2) where the bug is occurring.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The new update with Jess is super hot, although Jess was quite cruel to Miss Paris and Abby, I’m already looking forward to the continuation, of course I don’t know the plans, I hope it will be possible to free Miss Paris and Abby from the influence of Jess, deprive her of compromising evidence, if she herself doesn’t after that will get a lot, and voluntarily remain her slave, but let's see what the developer is preparing.
And yes, there are bugs, some events in the bad girls bitch quest do not start in the morning, sometimes you need to unlearn for several days, Poppy seems to stand, but there is no conversation with her, so the ending where to choose to betray her or not started on the second day, although the girls were going to at the beginning of the day, and also after the passage, Poppy seems to be waiting, although she may not have to, and there is no interaction with her. and another question, there are new scenes with Poppy, how to get them? how to increase reputation with it? to come to her every day after school and show loyalty, or are there other ways?
The new Poppy scene requires you to raise her "relationship" score, which you can do by making sure you worship her at the summer house each day after school. It should take about 5 days of that. The score will slip if you don't do so.

There's a bug where she sometimes appears even when the game hasn't rolled her as that morning's event, and that's why you can't interact with her. I'll fix this, but as it isn't a game breaking bug, it'll just go on the queue for the next update. I'll also check that she is appearing each time she's supposed to, as this has never been a problem up to now, so I'm not sure why it's suddenly decided to start!

Glad you liked the new content ^^ I'm looking forward to continuing that story.

found a bug in the reign of jess (part 1) at the part where you have to re-enter the school after the "grand tasting" and phone hacking dialog. No objects have collision and I can't enter the door to the school.

Attached is a save (slot 1) just before the cutsceen and another (slot 2) where the bug is occurring.
That's frustrating, as it came up in beta testing, but I was unable to work out what was causing it, so I'll look again. There is a workaround, you can leave the map and go to the front of the school, which resets all of the girls on the map when you return, so you'll be able to walk into the building.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes