4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks but it's not working, it just asks if I want Missy to wear her uniform.
Next to the closet. It won't be there if you have completed Chapter 1. If you're playing on a save from the beta test, it's strongly recommended that you start a new save and use this little lady instead, as a lot of bugs were uncovered during the beta.
1670525819609.png

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Next to the closet. It won't be there if you have completed Chapter 1. If you're playing on a save from the beta test, it's strongly recommended that you start a new save and use this little lady instead, as a lot of bugs were uncovered during the beta.
View attachment 2221927
Ahh ok. I started a new save yesterday so I probably just need to advance in the story a little bit :)

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Is it possible that you can put in the FAQ if domination is mc & npc or just npc to mc or mc to npc? I feel like that question is also asked quite often.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is it possible that you can put in the FAQ if domination is mc & npc or just npc to mc or mc to npc? I feel like that question is also asked quite often.
I'm not sure I really understand what you're asking, you want me to put in how much of the game is the player dominating NPCs and how much is NPCs dominating the player?

Small question, how can i trigger the new quest with jess
https://f95zone.to/threads/missy-v0-5-3-trinian-games.84709/post-9518149

Reactions: Axel F

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Thank you, it worked. I just completed Poppy's quest and all i had to do was go to sleep to start a new day.

Reactions: Trinian

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Will there be a route in future updates where missy becomes a slave? Maybe she gets tricked into becoming one or something like that.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Despite the update being all about sub Missy, I have enjoyed what I have played so far, but I am hoping to be able to retaliate in kind.
I am reaching the point where I just wanna tell Missy's moms about her and let them fix it/her :sneaky:

I did run into some bugs while starting over, some that forced me to restart and one I don't wanna lose :p but you need to take away from me.

The 3 worst first.
1:
The chair/bench you sit on at the start of each day does not activate when I go onto it, so I have to stand next to it and press
enter, which wasn't a big problem until the start of reign of jess, when the game got stuck because I was standing in her way.
2:
I was able to walk out of Emily's house when I just got in the first time cleaning for her, the game did give me the message about not doing so, but then walked me out, with me unable to enter again.
3:
The missing wagon wheel, have truly been gone ever since I finished the event once, so unless there is more then 1 place it can be hidden I am unable to do it again.

Some visual stuff
4:
Jess has some serious armpit hair going on when she is getting punished at the start of the wrestling storyline.
5:
If the Missy stuffs her bra event starts when you are going to ask Melissa to join the wrestling club, wrestling Melissa will be invisible since there can only be one.
6:
Then I have a note about a "look good naked check", I don't remember what was about, but I think maybe it was a picture of Missy in a dress when she should be naked.

Then the one I don't wanna lose, but it trivialise all combat :p
7:
I have had the "rip panties" option in all my normal combats for a while now.
I totally annihilated Poppy with it, which made it all the more funny to gain her panties after.
I think it happened because I didn't need to rip them last time I was in the pit and won while grappling.
I have not been in the pit since, but I suspect it would fix my combat menu.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Despite the update being all about sub Missy, I have enjoyed what I have played so far, but I am hoping to be able to retaliate in kind.
I am reaching the point where I just wanna tell Missy's moms about her and let them fix it/her :sneaky:

I did run into some bugs while starting over, some that forced me to restart and one I don't wanna lose :p but you need to take away from me.

The 3 worst first.
1:
The chair/bench you sit on at the start of each day does not activate when I go onto it, so I have to stand next to it and press
enter, which wasn't a big problem until the start of reign of jess, when the game got stuck because I was standing in her way.
2:
I was able to walk out of Emily's house when I just got in the first time cleaning for her, the game did give me the message about not doing so, but then walked me out, with me unable to enter again.
3:
The missing wagon wheel, have truly been gone ever since I finished the event once, so unless there is more then 1 place it can be hidden I am unable to do it again.

Some visual stuff
4:
Jess has some serious armpit hair going on when she is getting punished at the start of the wrestling storyline.
5:
If the Missy stuffs her bra event starts when you are going to ask Melissa to join the wrestling club, wrestling Melissa will be invisible since there can only be one.
6:
Then I have a note about a "look good naked check", I don't remember what was about, but I think maybe it was a picture of Missy in a dress when she should be naked.

Then the one I don't wanna lose, but it trivialise all combat :p
7:
I have had the "rip panties" option in all my normal combats for a while now.
I totally annihilated Poppy with it, which made it all the more funny to gain her panties after.
I think it happened because I didn't need to rip them last time I was in the pit and won while grappling.
I have not been in the pit since, but I suspect it would fix my combat menu.
Thanks for these! I'll respond where necessary:

1. This was identified fairly quickly, you must have downloaded it pretty soon after I put it up, so just re-download it and it's fixed now.
2. Easy fix, thanks
3. Probably just needs resetting, will sort that, thanks
4. Eww! Her hair does get in the way sometimes, I think I made a joke about it in her "interview." That scene will be getting remastered at some point, so I'll sort her out then!
5. Will take a look into the Melissa conflict.
6. Will give it a check over.
7. Oh that bloody rip panties skill, I've tried to fix it about 3 times now! Thanks, I'll go at it again...

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
1. This was identified fairly quickly, you must have downloaded it pretty soon after I put it up, so just re-download it and it's fixed now.

7. Oh that bloody rip panties skill, I've tried to fix it about 3 times now! Thanks, I'll go at it again...
Got it about an hour after it uploaded on itch, I was wondering why no one seemed to have noticed it xD
And if the panty skill is a problem that keeps happening and you are planning on changing combat anyway I would say just ignore it, it does not have the biggest impact on the game other then letting me end fight faster, and I do find the idea of Missy now running around ripping school girls panties off because she learned about it in the pit hilarious.

• Haha

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Best update so far, it was really good.
Also noticed a bug in the morning with the betray poppy/malia part: if you go with abby straight to poppy, you get stuck with her sprite following you forever and esc doesn't work anymore, you have to alt f4.
I only did this because after going to the bench like i was supposed to, bad girls came pestering me two days in a row, the bell rang so i had to wait till the next morning to continue the quest.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Got it about an hour after it uploaded on itch, I was wondering why no one seemed to have noticed it xD
And if the panty skill is a problem that keeps happening and you are planning on changing combat anyway I would say just ignore it, it does not have the biggest impact on the game other then letting me end fight faster, and I do find the idea of Missy now running around ripping school girls panties off because she learned about it in the pit hilarious.
I mean you're right that it's in her wheelhouse. I think you might have just given me an idea for the next picture pack there :ROFLMAO:

Best update so far, it was really good.
Also noticed a bug in the morning with the betray poppy/malia part: if you go with abby straight to poppy, you get stuck with her sprite following you forever and esc doesn't work anymore, you have to alt f4.
I only did this because after going to the bench like i was supposed to, bad girls came pestering me two days in a row, the bell rang so i had to wait till the next morning to continue the quest.
That's weird, thanks I'll take a look.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I don't have a firm date yet for the public release, but keep an eye on the weekly public posts on Patreon/Subscribestar. No plans to put incest in the game, but Stacey and Karen both have sexual content and more planned, so just use your imagination!

Quite a lot of it is unavoidable, but you can also fight back against the bullies and give as good as you get.
Is there a chance that we uncover a huge mystery that ends with us finding out that Malia and Abbie are almost-sisters? Leading to a possible Malia/Abbie scene? :HideThePain:

btw love the Rayleigh scene :WeSmart:

jireir

May 26, 2018
Are our old saves supposed work or do we have to start the journey anew with the new update?

Edit:Nevermind I see that we have the option to skip past the content we've already played through.

Last edited:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Technical issues (not necessarily your fault)

When trying to play on Android using joi play from the official joi play site (not Google play store) the overhead view of the "map"/"area" has grid lines breaking up the image

Mega on Android is sending all zip rar z7 and other compressed files into the android/data folder which is inaccessible without rooting the phone (and there is no way to stop it)... can you offer download sites other than mega?

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not sure I really understand what you're asking, you want me to put in how much of the game is the player dominating NPCs and how much is NPCs dominating the player?
My bad I worded it poorly, I mean more like putting in the FAQ something like:
Q: Does the player dominate or get dominated?
A: It depends on your decisions, etc.

seeing how I saw a few questions about it showing up in this thread.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes