4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
Unfortunately not. MZ is a completely different engine written in a different language. I simply wouldn't know how to create a save import utility between them, but that's why 0.5 will have a time-skip utility allowing you to auto-complete quests you've played before if you don't want to play them again.
thats not a problem ill start playing it from the start

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
sure you can. and thanks for your fast answer!!!(y)
Yeah, again, she's working fine for me on your save, so maybe try re-downloading. I think one of the mirrors on here must have a corrupted file in it or something, since that's two things with that same event.

1661693747745.png

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Just in case if it´s useful, I have made my Download through Mega. Thanks a lot for your help and for your fast answer

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have made a Download with Mediafire, and thinks have gone fine..... Till I get the phone.

I have the phone, I´m in the Docks, I can not give the phone to the agent. I get the phone flirting with the girl who have it. I´m still in the first day of play.

I´ll add the save, just in case if is of some utility

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have made a Download with Mediafire, and thinks have gone fine..... Till I get the phone.

I have the phone, I´m in the Docks, I can not give the phone to the agent. I get the phone flirting with the girl who have it. I´m still in the first day of play.

Yeah, so again, when I open your file, I can talk to the agent just fine. This is very strange, I've not encounted anything like it before. I'll have to do a bit more research.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
This bug it´s weirder each time.

I make a fresh download. Mega. Load the game. I´m able to give the phone to the agent. Go with the game, make a bad decision at one moment and decide to go back. Load the game and now I´m unable to give the phone to the agent.

?????

• Wow

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
View attachment 1997564

Overview:
In a land populated entirely by women, you will guide Missy, an 18-year-old schoolgirl through a series of hilarious and sexy mishaps that comprise her daily life. Deal with lecherous bad girls and psychotic teachers at her super-strict all-girls school then explore the world in which she lives and find more adventure. Missy will learn and comment on your actions as you go, developing her own unique relationship with you. Will you play her as a disobedient wild-child and get in lots of trouble? Or an angelic good girl... and get in lots of trouble?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-17
Developer: Trinian Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Mz Beta Round 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD

MZ Beta Test Round 4 (New, but still in Beta)
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Extras:
Italiano

VX Ace (Stable, but deprecated)
Win: - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - WALKTHROUGH

Missy Christmas special 2021
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1231542 View attachment 1231543 View attachment 1231544 View attachment 1231545 View attachment 1231546 View attachment 1231554 View attachment 1231555 View attachment 1231557 View attachment 1231549
Your game is lovely and very well-made. Congrats.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
A small inconsistency when you walk in on Karen taking a bath, if you are naked she still makes you take off your clothes.

Was also wondering if there will be a dominant route in the next chapter?

Also just found out there is another bet with the volleyball game if your skirt has been stolen, its small details like that, that makes this game so fantastic :D

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
A small inconsistency when you walk in on Karen taking a bath, if you are naked she still makes you take off your clothes.

Was also wondering if there will be a dominant route in the next chapter?

Also just found out there is another bet with the volleyball game if your skirt has been stolen, its small details like that, that makes this game so fantastic :D
There's actually a total of 3 different bets. See if you can find the remaining one :D

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, Jessica returns to answer your questions!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

tontoman

May 4, 2017

I have to ask just on the off chance heh. Are you mouse clicking on the agent, as opposed to using the keyboard? Just asking because in this case clicking on the agent won't work as you can't walk to get beside them (in other cases the player walks around furniture to get beside and talk). But clicking on the table just in front works. Keyboard also works as I guess that actually targets the table.

• Wow

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have to ask just on the off chance heh. Are you mouse clicking on the agent, as opposed to using the keyboard? Just asking because in this case clicking on the agent won't work as you can't walk to get beside them (in other cases the player walks around furniture to get beside and talk). But clicking on the table just in front works. Keyboard also works as I guess that actually targets the table.
Genius! I never thought people might do that. I'll try and make it so clicking on the agent works. Thanks!

Reactions: DarkLizerd

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Genius! I never thought people might do that. I'll try and make it so clicking on the agent works. Thanks!
No problem :), it's part of my RL job. Something to keep mind of when you have two control systems, people will use them differently. The mouse one literally goes where you click. So you'll get a habit of clicking on exactly what you want.
I use keyboard myself, but guessed what might have happened and tried it myself to test.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I don´t remember exactly what I have done. I will check if it´s this issue

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
No problem :), it's part of my RL job. Something to keep mind of when you have two control systems, people will use them differently. The mouse one literally goes where you click. So you'll get a habit of clicking on exactly what you want.
I use keyboard myself, but guessed what might have happened and tried it myself to test.
You are completely right. I load one of the games that I have as "not working"...and worked.

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
The game is pretty good so far, even though it's v0.4 it has lots of contents.

A question for the Dev: Is the quest "Queen of the ring" incomplete? because after I talk to all girls the quest log gets updated but won't give the next one and despite the message "talk to jess after break", it won't progress and goes on a loop. I asked this because all the unfinished quests have a message that notices the player but not this one.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The game is pretty good so far, even though it's v0.4 it has lots of contents.

A question for the Dev: Is the quest "Queen of the ring" incomplete? because after I talk to all girls the quest log gets updated but won't give the next one and despite the message "talk to jess after break", it won't progress and goes on a loop. I asked this because all the unfinished quests have a message that notices the player but not this one.
It's complete, but a bug has been found which will be fixed in the next build.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes