Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
When i load the game in browser in linux os I am getting error
"Failed to load
img/tilesets/house.png"
So could anyone tell me how to fix it, thx
Just checked and it's definitely there. Maybe try re-downloading, probably corrupted.

Edit: Just noticed you said Linux - the game is compiled for Windows or Mac, so maybe try emulating one of those if the problem persists.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I wonder how I missed this thread.

Thank to the lesbian female protagonist thread for leading me here.

I saw some comments talking bout fights scenes, what's the context about this ? Is it a single scene or a whole side of the game ?

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I wonder how I missed this thread.

Thank to the lesbian female protagonist thread for leading me here.

I saw some comments talking bout fights scenes, what's the context about this ? Is it a single scene or a whole side of the game ?
It's a whole side to the game, but it's almost entirely optional. Most fights can be avoided with dialogue, and a new feature is planned which will allow players to just ignore them altogether.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
It's a whole side to the game, but it's almost entirely optional. Most fights can be avoided with dialogue, and a new feature is planned which will allow players to just ignore them altogether.
Like a choice dialogue?
Fight
or
Skip (Choose: Win fight or Lose fight)

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Do you get the dialogue about fighting her in the park? If so, does she appear there?
i think it was bugged out b/c i didn't get drunk with lola yet because after that the quest seemed to progress but it was 4 days of the same interaction before that.

B1asphemous

Formerly 'B1aphemous'
Apr 24, 2020
Hey first time playing this, an absolute treat.

Still getting a bug during Queen of the Arena quest like a few others have reported:

I progressed until the option to convince Sophia a second time after a successful attempt it updated to "inform the teacher" and I went back into the school to find her but when I entered the school it's almost as if the quest reverted back in time to when Jess is waiting outside the classroom to speak to the teacher the first time. I spoke to her and we had the same conversation again to meet at her house to discuss how we could convince Sophia. Couldn't progress after that, going to her house doesn't warrant anything as it's as if we've already had the conversation and talked about the letter regarding the tournament.

I feel like I should have waited for Jess to go into the school first, I'm uncertain but I feel like it wouldn't have bugged out if I didnt have the always dash on and let her enter first.

Aside from that i had a blast, awesome stuff. I'll try going through the quest again later with an old save.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
this is happening now
I'll see if there's an interaction with Lola's quest. The missing file looks like it was a typo in the filename, I've fixed it, you can progress past that point by just going there wearing something other than the pink dress.

Hey first time playing this, an absolute treat.

Still getting a bug during Queen of the Arena quest like a few others have reported:

I progressed until the option to convince Sophia a second time after a successful attempt it updated to "inform the teacher" and I went back into the school to find her but when I entered the school it's almost as if the quest reverted back in time to when Jess is waiting outside the classroom to speak to the teacher the first time. I spoke to her and we had the same conversation again to meet at her house to discuss how we could convince Sophia. Couldn't progress after that, going to her house doesn't warrant anything as it's as if we've already had the conversation and talked about the letter regarding the tournament.

I feel like I should have waited for Jess to go into the school first, I'm uncertain but I feel like it wouldn't have bugged out if I didnt have the always dash on and let her enter first.

Aside from that i had a blast, awesome stuff. I'll try going through the quest again later with an old save.
Glad you like the game ^^ I'll take a look into that bug with Jess, thanks. It wouldn't have made any difference if you'd waited for her to go into the school, the sprite walking inside is purely decorative. It'll be a rogue if statement that needs to be corrected in the corridor itself.

Reactions: B1asphemous

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Just checked and it's definitely there. Maybe try re-downloading, probably corrupted.

Edit: Just noticed you said Linux - the game is compiled for Windows or Mac, so maybe try emulating one of those if the problem persists.
Linux is case sensitive when it comes to filenames.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Case mismatches found so far:

name in codename on disk
img/pictures/SportlinedUpWhite.png_img/pictures/SportLinedUpWhite.png_
img/pictures/SportlinedUpPink.png_img/pictures/SportLinedUpPink.png_
img/pictures/SportlinedUpNude.png_img/pictures/SportLinedUpNude.png_
img/characters/bikinigirls.png_img/characters/BikiniGirls.png_
img/characters/mannequin.png_img/characters/Mannequin.png_
img/characters/!signboards.png_img/characters/!Signboards.png_
img/tilesets/house.png_img/tilesets/House.png_

Sarta

Jan 25, 2020
After the exam, if you try to go out into the corridor without talking to everyone, you can get stuck between the exit and the other exiting girls.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Case mismatches found so far:

name in codename on disk
img/pictures/SportlinedUpWhite.png_img/pictures/SportLinedUpWhite.png_
img/pictures/SportlinedUpPink.png_img/pictures/SportLinedUpPink.png_
img/pictures/SportlinedUpNude.png_img/pictures/SportLinedUpNude.png_
img/characters/bikinigirls.png_img/characters/BikiniGirls.png_
img/characters/mannequin.png_img/characters/Mannequin.png_
img/characters/!signboards.png_img/characters/!Signboards.png_
img/tilesets/house.png_img/tilesets/House.png_
Thanks. I'll see if I can find and fix them.

After the exam, if you try to go out into the corridor without talking to everyone, you can get stuck between the exit and the other exiting girls.
Thanks. I'll make sure that can't happen on the next build.

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Thanks. I'll see if I can find and fix them.

Thanks. I'll make sure that can't happen on the next build.

Is there anything after when you meet poppy at her house and she wants to take down the popular girls or is that the last quest for this update?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is there anything after when you meet poppy at her house and she wants to take down the popular girls or is that the last quest for this update?
She should send you to steal Malia's journal.

Nov 22, 2017

In my linux os, i play using server address from below command in browser
'python3 -m http.server --bind 127.0.0.1 8001'
So can anyone play this game using server address in windows, the reason i am asking is i played most windows only rpgm games with this method

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Finally got the phone for the delivery girl quest from a blue haired girl hidden far away in the corner of the southeast of the map.

But now when I go back to the girl at the post office, she won't talk to me, nor will she take the phone.

So I looked at the walkthrough and am trying to give the phone to Rosaleigh in Cervexa, but she is nowhere to be found.

Maybe I've gone too many days in the school without doing this quest, and now it has expired and can never be done?

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes