4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
I just started the game, really nice though it's probably because of the latest version but on my game I didn't have Annie in the park for her quest. Or the Wallthrough is out of date :unsure:
The walkthrough is not outdated, but it is very basic and should be read more as a guide then a walkthrough.
The game has a bit of randomness to with and the walkthrough is really great at helping with the chapters and where stuff is when you are looking for it, but not so good at telling you what events are random.
Personally I always thought day 1 was set in stone but if Annie is not there for you, it seems that day can be random too.

Everyday when you wake up 3 major things will get randomised.
-The events as you walk to school: the game will pick 4 events (this is where the Annie event is)(I made a more indept post about it here https://f95zone.to/threads/missy-v0-4-2-trinian-games.84709/post-7409117)
-The classes you will have
-The events that happens during break

There is also a small random event each day just before school when you are sitting outside waiting for the bell to ring.

Also I'm guessing you used Troopers walkthrough? DarkLizerd also made one that is on the same page as the link I posted, I think that one has one more quest on it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I agree, because I had a lot of events that were not in the walkthrough. For example it says that after the first period of class, you can go see Abbie in the library, talk to her, then leave, go to the playground, then do all the events that have a "!"

It is said that after 3 finished events, the bell rings, but after Abbie, once in the playground, I have the choice between helping the girl or helping the others to make the wall, because no matter if I choose one of the events, the bell rings just after, in the end I can only talk to Abbie and do only one event in the playground, the bell preventing me from doing the last one

And yes I followed the one from f96zonetrooper.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just to clear up a little of the confusion, the day 1 events are set, so Annie should appear. If she didn't then it's likely you weren't playing day 1.

The lunchtime events have 3 "slots" but Abbie's conversation can take 1-2 of those slots. Halfway through, you'll be given the choice to leave or stay and chat to her some more, in which case, it'll use a second one.

There's also a random home event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Just to clear up a little of the confusion, the day 1 events are set, so Annie should appear. If she didn't then it's likely you weren't playing day 1.

The lunchtime events have 3 "slots" but Abbie's conversation can take 1-2 of those slots. Halfway through, you'll be given the choice to leave or stay and chat to her some more, in which case, it'll use a second one.

There's also a random home event.

Well... how can I not play on day 1 if I start a new game? The only events I have in the city is with the girl in a bikini who asks for lotion and the one who is punished in the square.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Missy MZ Beta playtesting round 3 is now live and has been broadened to the general public. Download it here:
Read the playtesting notes here:

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
is there any new content or is this just testing for the remake? either way glad to see this is starting back up. also assume probably have to start from beginning due to all the work and restructuring/ old save files will not transfer properly?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The last 2 posts almost answered my lingering question. As lesbian i'm all for a lesbian protagonist in an all girls school, but i'm not a fan of noncon stuff, so i wanted to ask if you can play the game without ending as someones slave...on that note, are there more or less normal/equal routes/romances possible? I dont mean some bubbly sweet pink romance stuff, just on an equal level without dom/sub dynamic.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
is there any new content or is this just testing for the remake? either way glad to see this is starting back up. also assume probably have to start from beginning due to all the work and restructuring/ old save files will not transfer properly?
tl;dr: it's testing for the remake. There's a small amount of new content, the 8th history lesson, things like the first few encyclopedia entries, a couple of new renders and some added dialogue in existing scenes, but otherwise this is just getting us back to where we were at the start of the remake.

So is this game Missy only being a sub or will you be able to choose between sub/dom content?
It's choice-based with an inclination towards sub. Her personality is naturally subby, but you can also fight back against the bullies.

The last 2 posts almost answered my lingering question. As lesbian i'm all for a lesbian protagonist in an all girls school, but i'm not a fan of noncon stuff, so i wanted to ask if you can play the game without ending as someones slave...on that note, are there more or less normal/equal routes/romances possible? I dont mean some bubbly sweet pink romance stuff, just on an equal level without dom/sub dynamic.
There's some technically avoidable non-con stuff. The main one is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that, it's spankings and enforced nudity punishments at home and school. If you're cool with them, that's the majority of the content. Missy becomes Poppy's slave in the bad girl's subby route, but that's a choice you have to make.

Abbie's and Lola's quests are more on the wholesome lesbian romance side, but also have some sub/domme stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you do give it a look, let me know what you think!

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, sounds worth a try *download*
One last question during the wait, is the redhead from the screenshots abbie or lola? At least i hope she is one of the 2 harmless girls ^^

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Okay, sounds worth a try *download*
One last question during the wait, is the redhead from the screenshots abbie or lola? At least i hope she is one of the 2 harmless girls ^^
Yeah the redhead is Abbie. Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Virulenz

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Looks like we have to start over due to the change of engine. Would have been nice to have some way to skip to the chapter we were in. Just my personal feedback.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Looks like we have to start over due to the change of engine. Would have been nice to have some way to skip to the chapter we were in. Just my personal feedback.
There will be when 0.5 is released. But this is a beta test build, so if you skipped past everything you've already played, there wouldn't actually be anything to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
at some point someone will likely share two saves one bad girl route and one non bad girl route hopefully. or maybe the dev will just drop a save for next version to start from for each. it's still important to really get the bugs out(if they arent already) in this version tho as it'd be bad if everyone needed to start from that point instead of a new game being viable tho.

Reactions: Anonymous100
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes