4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
First of all, I would like to thank you for the plans for the next version.

Unfortunately I will skip this and possibly the next version for now, because I want to wait and see how the game will develop.
I think the game is great, but I can't see how the future plans with Missy will look like, regarding the Dom/Sub path. I play a Dom Missy and am forced by the story to let some events happen to Missy that make her look like a total sub. With Karen/Miss Paris etc. that's totally ok because that's the world, but towards Jess and the others it's kind of inappropriate for me when you've gone down the Dom path. In 0.5 Jess is also again placed above Missy, but I had actually hoped that there would be progress against the bad girls.
But as I said, I want to wait and see what the future plans with Missy will look like, because it really is a great game.

(Sorry für my English, is with translator)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
Hello i lost all saves. Can anyone please share 0.3 saves both paths slave for Poppy SUB and betraying Poppy DOM. I really enjoy this game, but i dont want to play both paths from the beggining again thanks.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
First of all, I would like to thank you for the plans for the next version.

Unfortunately I will skip this and possibly the next version for now, because I want to wait and see how the game will develop.
I think the game is great, but I can't see how the future plans with Missy will look like, regarding the Dom/Sub path. I play a Dom Missy and am forced by the story to let some events happen to Missy that make her look like a total sub. With Karen/Miss Paris etc. that's totally ok because that's the world, but towards Jess and the others it's kind of inappropriate for me when you've gone down the Dom path. In 0.5 Jess is also again placed above Missy, but I had actually hoped that there would be progress against the bad girls.
But as I said, I want to wait and see what the future plans with Missy will look like, because it really is a great game.

(Sorry für my English, is with translator)
I understand where you're coming from, and I try to cater to the dominant players with stuff like the Jess fights and alternate route for Poppy's story. What I've always been up front about though is that this is a game about bullying the protagonist, and the upcoming Reign of Jess story will be big on that.

I've not forgotten about dominant players though! I listen when players tell me that what they want is to get back at Jess and/or the bad girls, and intend for that to be an option, within the framework of a game about humiliating the MC. An example of this is the toilet sequence in Down with the Bad Girls, in which Missy can later get her own back for the attack on her.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I understand where you're coming from, and I try to cater to the dominant players with stuff like the Jess fights and alternate route for Poppy's story. What I've always been up front about though is that this is a game about bullying the protagonist, and the upcoming Reign of Jess story will be big on that.

I've not forgotten about dominant players though! I listen when players tell me that what they want is to get back at Jess and/or the bad girls, and intend for that to be an option, within the framework of a game about humiliating the MC. An example of this is the toilet sequence in Down with the Bad Girls, in which Missy can later get her own back for the attack on her.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Thank you very much for your answer and explanation.

I'm sorry that I seem to have misunderstood. I had always assumed that Missy has the option of letting the bullying she gets come out stronger as a dominant and then turning the tables at some point and surrendering to her fate as a submissive.
I had planned to play both paths, but unfortunately the Dom path doesn't make sense for me to play any more, because it will only be exceptions where she can defend herself. But that would be far away from a dominant person.

So thanks again for the explanation and all the best. :)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I have a (mostly) complete walkthrough for the V 0.4 update. This one is more quest based because the school days are all randomly generated and would not follow any walkthrough.
It's still a bit rough, and a few missing events, I'm sure. And a few events I haven't listed all the way though, (the effect of seeing it for yourself is better.)
I also have a map location driven program that is a sort of interactive walkthrough. I'm still working out the new maps and event locations. It's user updateable so that you can keep your own notes in it.

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, In journal it keep telling me that i have to meet Lola at the side of her house, but when i wanted to finish last class it keeps telling me that i have to talk to Lola. I talked to her on the yard, but the exclamation mark keeps appering and i cant do anything else. Here is my save file thanks

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hello, In journal it keep telling me that i have to meet Lola at the side of her house, but when i wanted to finish last class it keeps telling me that i have to talk to Lola. I talked to her on the yard, but the exclamation mark keeps appering and i cant do anything else. Here is my save file thanks
Thanks for the bug report and save file. I've figured out why it was doing it and it'll be fixed in the next release. For now, I've moved your save on to 4th period for you so you can continue.

Kenny_1

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the bug report and save file. I've figured out why it was doing it and it'll be fixed in the next release. For now, I've moved your save on to 4th period for you so you can continue.
Thank you for your help. I finished the game without any problems :)

Reactions: Trinian

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Finally a pure Lespiches game completely without tails, super and what the pictures promise is great.
Download is already running

Since the pictures but have fully cheated
really disappointing a mine screen only keyboard operation and then still mini mies aniemierte figures in 70iger style pity there helping also the few pictures not.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes