4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I have played some lesbian games. The problem here is not the kink itself it's the entire premise of a world without males. The same goes for games in which you're the last man on earth.
I find that kind of settings a bit retarded, that's all.
But why should every story be "realistic"? Have you heard about fiction? Even in the classic star trek universe there are entire planets or star systems with only females (who reproduce via artifical insemination based on cloned spermatozoa) or with females in charge. If a story has a fantastic premise, but it has internal logic, then as a fantasy/sci-fi story it makes eminent sense, no story is "retarded" just because it doesn't happen in downtown Brooklyn or wherever. Plus, any story which allows excluding macho males is a plus in my book.

Reactions: fsatti2000

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I'm kinda struggling with this too. I keep being submissive, but it actually makes us friends and Jess becomes significantly less dommy :S
love to hear from someone who understands :) "standing up against someone" literally turns my "sub mode" off, it is submissive content or not, doesn't matter that much since that moment. Even if there are sub/dom events follow, I wouldn't have a strong feeling. Willing submission is different from being beaten and subjugated, the latter one can't be called sub/dom relationship. it seems to me there are many who are confused by this two.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
love to hear from someone who understands :) "standing up against someone" literally turns my "sub mode" off, it is submissive content or not, doesn't matter that much since that moment. Even if there are sub/dom events follow, I wouldn't have a strong feeling. Willingly submission is different from being beaten and subjugated, it seems to me there are many who are confused by this two.
Hey I understand you too! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: slavegal

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I did legit laugh at some of those lines, and the fact jess and missys sexual tension is palatable was a bonus. I don't think its there yet,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not there yet, but ideas for it are starting to coalesce. Jess's relationship quest will come later in development as a necessity, because she's getting a whole part of the main storyline dedicated to her that needs to happen before the relationship quest, so the counselling thing will probably act as a bridge towards that. But as I mentioned, I'm a big fan of Jess and have lots of plans for her.

Played a decent bit more since my last post. Is there a point to the [uncomfortable bra] event that can happen in first period? I've gone to the bathroom and fixed it like three times but nothing changed, so I've started to just get the hall pass and sit immediately back down so that I'm not seemingly wasting my time.

Maybe I haven't seen it yet since there's still more to the game, but after clearing Ch. 2 and getting the first sex scenes with Abbie and Lola, I think this game could use a good ol'-fashioned double-dildo. Strap-ons in lesbian stuff aren't really my thing (and considering the way dicks are so mystified in this setting, they wouldn't make too much sense) but just a nice floppy thing for mutual penetration would be hot as hell. A sex store seems like an obvious thing to exist in the setting, most likely in the Red Light District. That could have some interesting potential.

Lots of discussion in the thread about making Missy more submissive, but I'd honestly love ways to keep her more of a switch without it being controlled by a stat or something that would give her a preference. Some of the scenes where she's more on the receiving end are hot (would've loved for the scene where you're retrieving the lipstick under the hedge to have progressed even further) but so are some of the scenes where she's more in-charge, like when you give the private dances.
Really all I want to see is encounters with more "randoms," exhibitionist play, sex with more than one partner, etc. Just kinda turboslutting it but hopefully without the game punishing the player (or at least, not too horribly) for going that route.
I'd love a way to have a sexy encounter with Ms. Paris without breaking the rules and getting punished constantly. Maybe being on her good side a consistent amount of times and winning her favor or something leads to her fancying Missy more and more, leading up to something like "well you know there isn't actually any rules against teacher and student sleeping together..." But I realize she's probably more there for the players who want to see Missy in a submissive, punished role, so I guess I'll just wait for more scenes with Emily as the sexy older woman figure.

EDIT: I think a way to fast-travel directly from Missy's room would also be nice, considering how easy it is to accidentally end up there spamming through the directions at the fast-travel signs.
Yes, there is a point to the bad bra event. If your antagonism towards Miss Paris gets too high, she doesn't let you leave and punishes you instead. (Which can reveal your underwear, which is relevant if you're trying to get through the day in red panties.) I think it may be set too high though, because I often didn't get it high enough on playtest runs, so I may lower it in the next update. The other point, of course, is that it provides an opportunity to submit to the prefects. I'm actually a bit surprised people haven't mentioned them as they're a perfect example of Missy willingly submitting as people have asked for. Are people managing to find them?

Thanks for the thoughts on what you'd like to see. I can confirm I have threesomes planned for future scenes. Not really thought about a sex toy shop, but not going to dismiss it either, I'll keep it in mind. The game definitely won't punish the player for being a slut. I realised early on that it would be important not to have the sluttiness mechanic do that.

I hadn't considered how I'd get players who want to behave and don't want to get spanked to Miss Paris's coming relationship quest. I suppose one way it could work would be to add a "good girl score" which ticks up every time she sees white underwear and down if she doesn't leading to a quest or scene where she and Missy grow close. That what you have in mind?

With you on fast travel from Missy's room. Before doing it, I'll have to make sure it doesn't break anything (like allowing you to leave Lady Flower in the maid outfit, for example. This was easy enough to do with the Lady Flower FT point.) Off the top of my head, I think the only thing you could potentially miss at the moment is the chapter introductions that trigger when you walk out of the front door, but that's not a big problem.

Not to keep posting, but I had to re-do some things and it seems like saving is impossible/bugged after doing Lola's quest. Even in areas/scenarios where you should be able to save.
Can you provide more details? At the moment, you should not be able to save in the strip club or in school (except at the save point) and should not be able to access the menu at all at certain times when you have a follower (I've made it so you can't undress followers, but other times I found it easier to just take away the option, since they're never with you for long.)

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Really nice game so far. You can tell a lot of time, effort, thought and attention went into making it. Always nice to see a pure lesbian game, I have to admit that having no men around really does take a load off my mind. Like, I still find myself thinking when someone mentions slavers for example, "I have to make sure I don't get caught by any male ones," only to remember there aren't any male ones to worry about. Guess playing some of the other female protagonist games out there has left me scarred and wary...

I do somewhat agree with a few of the sentiments expressed here on submissive content, my instinct is also to be good and compliant and I'll probably end up missing some content because of that. Having a bad girl come to me because she can see an opportunity for a submissive slave is generally more my fantasy than walking into trouble myself and getting punished for it. Though, I guess getting in trouble for being playfully insubordinate like putting on pink underwear is within the realm of what I can enjoy, even if I admit so far I've been wearing regulation undies always every day...

I also don't really mind trying to intervene on someone else's behalf and getting dominated by bullies for it. If it's just me and another girl trying to establish who's in charge, submissive is the way to go. If there's a moral issue though, like someone else getting hurt by a mean girl, trying to be the hero and getting defeated by the villainess is always fun. I suppose there can also be some sort of a middle ground with more submissive heroic options, like pleading with the bully and agreeing to do what she wants if she just leaves the other girl alone... Well, just some thoughts...

Really looking forward to more Jess content, I think she's my favorite so far. And as you might guess, I'm hoping for a dominant Jessica, for sure. She for example I think has a great setup to be dominant towards a submissive, compliant Missy. It's already pretty established that she's attracted to us, and we do have run-ins with her, so for example, if we take the volleyball bet, lose and become her slave for 3rd break, having her enjoy that and want more of it and initiate contact with us in order to get it makes a lot of sense. I was also enjoying voting for her to be the leader during group activities and agreeing to call her my glorious mistress, hoping she'll see that I'm willing to be submissive towards her and jump on the opportunity to have more power over me... The idea of a bully bullying us because she's sexually dominant and attracted to us is definitely something I'm into... and it can still be a wholesome tale if we happen to discover that we enjoy it too... I really hope we can slowly become more and more her pet/slave over time.

Should also mention I very much enjoyed Lola's sex scene. I was already way ahead of you Missy, that's exactly what I was hoping for from the very beginning when I saw the title of the quest! She's sweet, and knowing she can dom in bed is a huge plus, looking forward to more of her relationship.

It was also a little fun to run into some bad girls in the strip club, could be cool if there's some continuation of that down the line where they tease us about it at school, or enjoy getting more services from us... Bad girls in general are my jam, the more opportunities we get to submit to them the better!

I haven't actually seen everything yet, haven't finished Abbie's quest, didn't get punished much 'cause I'm too much of a good girl, and didn't find the prefects content (should I have hidden the fact I had a hall pass or something? I could try that, just to see what happens...). But this game is a lot of fun already, it's very well-made especially in its attention to detail, and I'm very much looking forward to more!

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Apparently I can't reply directly to reviews, so thanks to the person that pointed out that there's some future content in the current version. If you've downloaded it and are experiencing it, I'm just compiling another hotfix as I type. Guess I got punished for being too keen after the success of the launch and starting immediately on more content!

If you've not seen it, don't worry. There's no pictures.

Really nice game so far. You can tell a lot of time, effort, thought and attention went into making it. Always nice to see a pure lesbian game, I have to admit that having no men around really does take a load off my mind. Like, I still find myself thinking when someone mentions slavers for example, "I have to make sure I don't get caught by any male ones," only to remember there aren't any male ones to worry about. Guess playing some of the other female protagonist games out there has left me scarred and wary...

I do somewhat agree with a few of the sentiments expressed here on submissive content, my instinct is also to be good and compliant and I'll probably end up missing some content because of that. Having a bad girl come to me because she can see an opportunity for a submissive slave is generally more my fantasy than walking into trouble myself and getting punished for it. Though, I guess getting in trouble for being playfully insubordinate like putting on pink underwear is within the realm of what I can enjoy, even if I admit so far I've been wearing regulation undies always every day...

I also don't really mind trying to intervene on someone else's behalf and getting dominated by bullies for it. If it's just me and another girl trying to establish who's in charge, submissive is the way to go. If there's a moral issue though, like someone else getting hurt by a mean girl, trying to be the hero and getting defeated by the villainess is always fun. I suppose there can also be some sort of a middle ground with more submissive heroic options, like pleading with the bully and agreeing to do what she wants if she just leaves the other girl alone... Well, just some thoughts...

Really looking forward to more Jess content, I think she's my favorite so far. And as you might guess, I'm hoping for a dominant Jessica, for sure. She for example I think has a great setup to be dominant towards a submissive, compliant Missy. It's already pretty established that she's attracted to us, and we do have run-ins with her, so for example, if we take the volleyball bet, lose and become her slave for 3rd break, having her enjoy that and want more of it and initiate contact with us in order to get it makes a lot of sense. I was also enjoying voting for her to be the leader during group activities and agreeing to call her my glorious mistress, hoping she'll see that I'm willing to be submissive towards her and jump on the opportunity to have more power over me... The idea of a bully bullying us because she's sexually dominant and attracted to us is definitely something I'm into... and it can still be a wholesome tale if we happen to discover that we enjoy it too... I really hope we can slowly become more and more her pet/slave over time.

Should also mention I very much enjoyed Lola's sex scene. I was already way ahead of you Missy, that's exactly what I was hoping for from the very beginning when I saw the title of the quest! She's sweet, and knowing she can dom in bed is a huge plus, looking forward to more of her relationship.

It was also a little fun to run into some bad girls in the strip club, could be cool if there's some continuation of that down the line where they tease us about it at school, or enjoy getting more services from us... Bad girls in general are my jam, the more opportunities we get to submit to them the better!

I haven't actually seen everything yet, haven't finished Abbie's quest, didn't get punished much 'cause I'm too much of a good girl, and didn't find the prefects content (should I have hidden the fact I had a hall pass or something? I could try that, just to see what happens...). But this game is a lot of fun already, it's very well-made especially in its attention to detail, and I'm very much looking forward to more!
Pleased you're enjoying it! Like I already said, I love Jess and will definitely be taking her in the direction you describe. And yeah, the way you get the prefect scenes is to either leave without getting a hall pass or just pretend you've lost it. Love the idea of the bad girls from the strip club giving the player shit about it too :D

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I hadn't considered how I'd get players who want to behave and don't want to get spanked to Miss Paris's coming relationship quest. I suppose one way it could work would be to add a "good girl score" which ticks up every time she sees white underwear and down if she doesn't leading to a quest or scene where she and Missy grow close. That what you have in mind?
Just a couple thoughts, but Missy has never been shy about her crushing on Miss Paris (if you make the options for it anyway), maybe Missy can volunteer to stay after school to help Miss Paris with some tasks/or make really obvious flirt attempts during class (that don't get her punished) but will lead to Miss Paris having a discussion with her about it. Maybe since we don't ever actually "Do" Missy's homework, she might actually say something or notice that Missy did something silly like write out a smut fantasy involving her. Those all can be gateways into Miss Paris' path but while maintaining the good girl image.

Few things that people haven't mentioned so far:

(Minor spoilers)

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just a couple thoughts, but Missy has never been shy about her crushing on Miss Paris (if you make the options for it anyway), maybe Missy can volunteer to stay after school to help Miss Paris with some tasks/or make really obvious flirt attempts during class (that don't get her punished) but will lead to Miss Paris having a discussion with her about it. Maybe since we don't ever actually "Do" Missy's homework, she might actually say something or notice that Missy did something silly like write out a smut fantasy involving her. Those all can be gateways into Miss Paris' path but while maintaining the good girl image.
Love it. That's gone right up my flagpole, that has. I'm saluting that one.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Oh nice, I'll give those a shot (also I'm still confused about what you meant with "how many times did you..." I think I'm missing a scene somewhere
If you use the face slap attack against Stacey, as Missy explicitly warns you not to do, Karen intervenes and spanks you. In that case, as well as if you lose and get spanked by Stacey, you can leave the room, go back to your bed and heal, then return and have another go as many times as you like until you beat her. Unfortunately, Stacey becomes inaccessable the moment you complete the first day at school, so I will look into adding another fight with her later on for players who missed her the first time. For now, if you want to see these scenes, you can, of course, just start a new playthrough.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
¿Alguien sabe cómo puedo hacer que el personaje salga de casa desnudo? e ir a la escuela desnudo?
alguien sabes como puedo hacer que el personaje salga de la casa desnuda? y ir por la escuela desnuda?
I don't think there is a way to currently do that, since its illegal. At the very least, she'd have to have max slut level.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
¿Alguien sabe cómo puedo hacer que el personaje salga de casa desnudo? e ir a la escuela desnudo?
alguien sabes como puedo hacer que el personaje salga de la casa desnuda? y ir por la escuela desnuda?
Perdona mi español, tuve que pasar esto por un traductor de Internet. No hay forma de salir de casa desnudo. Missy simplemente se negará a hacerlo, incluso si su perversidad está al 100%.

(Forgive my Spanish, I had to run this through an internet translator. There is no way to leave the house naked. Missy will simply refuse to do it, even if her sluttiness is at 100%)

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I've only had a short go with the game so far, but I had to say that I'm pretty keen to see where this goes, especially after some of the discussion that's already gone by. I don't think I've had a game push quite the same buttons as this one does since Shield High or Bondage College. I was a little worried that the game might be overly garish at first, but that doesn't seem to be a problem so far. There's already a lot of nice little touches and variations that make me want to go back and replay with other options, and the game seems pretty well thought out in terms of structure and mechanics; Use-of-force considerations as a game mechanic is something that surprised me, and I'm hoping there might be a little more to it than just "forbidden moves", but I haven't quite played/tested it enough yet to see. Either way, highly considering supporting on patreon, just need to see how I'm sitting next payday.

The only thing I could really suggest right now is, is it possible to get some other window size options? I'm not sure if this is exclusive to newer versions of RPGM, but I have seen some go for just a 2x window size or other size changes, rather than having to choose between full screen or diddy window only. It's not highly important, but personally, I just don't like going full-screen, something more like "large but movable" is my usual. I think I have seen some plugins that do it but RPGM development isn't really my wheelhouse.

Few things that people haven't mentioned so far:
(Minor spoilers)

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes