4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

penny3x

Nov 7, 2021
Yes it's actually working reasonably well on Android via official joi play emulator... no crashes.. no issues during the fights... cgi pics sex scenes dialog work fine so far... only issue is the strange grid pattern on the world map... maby it's an issue with Joi play

You need the official joi play... not Joi play from Google play store... Google play store version is very old, Joi play creator had a disagreement with Google over how app should work and so Joi play has not been updated in play store for a very long time

Edit: yeah the grid pattern on world map is an Issue with Joi play... all other games on this version of RPGM have that annoying grid pattern on their overhead world maps as well

2nd Edit: This specific version of RPGM will drain your battery fast on Joi play... NO joke.... so if your sitting around with your charger in the wall waiting on someone fine but if your on the go and need your phone for other things like call or text maby don't load Joi play up and play any game on this specific version of RPGM
I got the latest ver. of Joiplay and RPGM Plugin from the Patreon but still got the error. I seem to be doing something wrong.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ran into a glitch, stuck on break 3 during the reign of jess. Attached Save.
This save shouldn't be possible, so I need to understand how it happened - did the Reign of Jess start the day after you got drunk with Lola or were there other days in between?

I think I've figured out why it's happening. Here is your save file back and fixed. If anyone else is having this problem, (nothing is triggering in third break, lola has a quest marker, but doesn't say anything useful, and you got drunk with her the previous night) I'll have to fix your save manually too, so message it to me. Otherwise, a fixed version is on the way.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I tried reinstalling the game, still didnt help. i tired both normal and compressed version but the same problem presists
im playing 0.5.4 version btw
win/linux or mac version? And which version of the operating system?

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
This save shouldn't be possible, so I need to understand how it happened - did the Reign of Jess start the day after you got drunk with Lola or were there other days in between?
Same day. I didn't realize I should have been grinding the two other side missions earlier in my play through. After the slaver missions I started plowing through Lola and Abbie side quests, and was trying to do poppy too, but between the three having so many events each day I ended up failing poppy's but completing Abbie and drinking with Lola on the same night, i.e. the night before this save.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Same day. I didn't realize I should have been grinding the two other side missions earlier in my play through. After the slaver missions I started plowing through Lola and Abbie side quests, and was trying to do poppy too, but between the three having so many events each day I ended up failing poppy's but completing Abbie and drinking with Lola on the same night, i.e. the night before this save.
I edited my previous message, answer's in there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnyboi77

penny3x

Nov 7, 2021
What error are you getting.. is it the grid pattern on the overhead?
Same error like old joiplay "FOSSIL needs to the first plugin"
FYI: I have JoiPlay-1.20.015 and RPGMPlugin-1.20.19 and the compressed ver. of the game.

Last edited:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Same error like old joiplay "FOSSIL needs to the first plugin"
FYI: I have JoiPlay-1.20.015 and RPGMPlugin-1.20.19 and the compressed ver. of the game.
My advice is to completely Uninstall it and reinstall it... and also install both the RPGM and Ren'Py plug-ins (even if you don't use RenPy... if that doesn't work you might need to contact Joi play author himself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: penny3x

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This week's public post is choc-full, with Christmas Karen, the 0.6 announcement and a few words about Chapter 4, plus a just-for-fun poll in which you can have your say!

rabbani7866

Oct 15, 2020
Check and make sure you also have the latest graphics drivers. Also, you said you re-installed the game, did you also re-download it? Because usually these things are caused by a corrupted download.
Yea i re downloaded the entire game again, there seemed to be no problem with the download, I'll try updating my gpu drivers, thank you for your time.

Reactions: Trinian

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
I'm sorry but I have one or two stupid questions. :(

I would like to play the new chapter and wanted to start from the beginning, but I do not know which way is the right one.
My original plan was to go a dominant and a submissive way. Only then I don't know what the consequences are if I am with Abby for example and do the quest with Lola. It's exactly the same with Poppy and Jess. Can you have some kind of relationship with all of them or are there consequences among each other. Or should you just go one way, like only Poppy or only Abby and so on.... ? Also with Miss Paris I don't know in how far what will be possible.

So it would be nice if someone could give me a brief overview so I can start Missy's journey without worrying that I'm taking a wrong path.

Thank you... :)

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Hi,
I'm sorry but I have one or two stupid questions. :(

I would like to play the new chapter and wanted to start from the beginning, but I do not know which way is the right one.
My original plan was to go a dominant and a submissive way. Only then I don't know what the consequences are if I am with Abby for example and do the quest with Lola. It's exactly the same with Poppy and Jess. Can you have some kind of relationship with all of them or are there consequences among each other. Or should you just go one way, like only Poppy or only Abby and so on.... ? Also with Miss Paris I don't know in how far what will be possible.

So it would be nice if someone could give me a brief overview so I can start Missy's journey without worrying that I'm taking a wrong path.

Thank you... :)
You are safe to do all quest they way you want without them messing up or locking you out of others, there might be a few dialogue lines like Missy explaining that no one cares about multiple girlfriends when you start your relationship with the second girl.

You can of course not do both "Down with the bad girls" and "The Bad girls bitch" and while doing "The Bad girls bitch" you will be forced to obay Jess in the everyday events.

Last edited:

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
You are safe to do all quest they way you want without them messing up or locking you out of others, there might be a few dialogue lines like Missy explaining that no one cares about multiple girlfriends when you start your relationship with the second girl.

You can of course not do both "Down with the bad girls" and "The Bad girls bitch" and while doing "The Bad girls bitch" you will be forced to obay Jess in the everyday events.
Ok, thanks a lot for your help... :)

May 23, 2020
I didn't reach that far. But from the week post I read that Miss Paris recieved humillation from Jessica? So in the future will there be an optional route of seeing the teacher being a sub to a student? That is hot, the bad girls winning over the top authority of the school and the expected strict and imparcial teacher siding with the evil side and being their sub is great. Specially for humillation fans and people that don't want the "good" people to always end up winning. The Bad Girls getting all the power they can get, good close friends and authoritive figures betraying all they stand for only for being at Poppy feet is the ideal ending I envision for this game. While an added plus would be if some of the popular girls and authority people start enjoying the humillation of submitting. Submission to the bad girls only because of blackmail or to protect someone without added progressive corruption (humillation enjoyment, pleasure, and then pleasure denial like chastity, etc) is not fun.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
The higher the rise, the more painful the fall

Let Jess have her fun, the more sweet it'll be when Missy topples her, and rescues Miss Paris

Reactions: DarkLizerd

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I need some gameplayhelp.

I'm on the "the delivery girl" quest. I found the package in the closet. I got my package frm the locker and hide it in the couch. Than Missy got drunken. Next time Roseligh goes phoning and I can click the package again at the couch. But as soon I click on it Rosaligh comes back and I cant do anythink. And everytime Missy gets drunken. Even if I don't click on the vine bottle at all.

What am I doing wrong?

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes