4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
XmasKaren 2022... A Christmas Carol style... Loved it!!!
And who DIDN'T get Karen stripped at Emily's???
First run through, I thought it really was Missy messing with Karen!

• Haha
Reactions: Trinian

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Keep worshipping her each day and it will find you.
hi, i got a terreble bug. After finishing task in maid outfit in first time, i cant take it off. So i cant go to the school, cant go to sleep, cant leave main location. Can u do something with it plz? I understand it happens bcoz i probably broke game mechaniks bcoz i go to this quest in the morning before the school, but game allows me to do that, and now im stucks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
How to finish Poppy's quest, now the task to betray her or another girl, but I don't understand how to proceed, Poppy keeps telling something like "tomorrow will be epic day" or something but next days nothing happens may be I missed an important details from the dialog, made some search here but not sure I understood how to proceed.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
How to finish Poppy's quest, now the task to betray her or another girl, but I don't understand how to proceed, Poppy keeps telling something like "tomorrow will be epic day" or something but next days nothing happens may be I missed an important details from the dialog, made some search here but not sure I understood how to proceed.
So you're going to bed, there's no scene then the next day is just normal? I might need to take a look at the save in that case.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to bed, there is night scene and a few options to choose, next day is normal yes. Here is my save
Okay, I've got to the bottom of this. It requires a bug fix update, so I've just uploaded it to , you can get it from there now and will get the links on here updated later today.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Reign of Jess.... WOW!!! That was a surprise!!! Talk about being at the "mercy" of your most "hated" enemy!!!
Even having Miss Paris on the receiving end too!
What does Jessica have on Miss Paris that could possibly be that bad???!!!
And Jess finished the narration... That was a great twist!
Did you drop the lunch room eating bit?

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
Same error like old joiplay "FOSSIL needs to the first plugin"
FYI: I have JoiPlay-1.20.015 and RPGMPlugin-1.20.19 and the compressed ver. of the game.

I guess I'm very late, but as I can see, it's the issue of last version of joiplay. Try 1.20.005, it should be working..

Last edited:
Reactions: penny3x

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Poppy is in the summer house, just go there as usual. You can go to Missy's bed to sleep as normal.
But apparently she came out or at least that's what missy says :cry:

1.jpg

And when I try to sleep it reminds me that I must go for my "reward" :cry:

2.jpg

please help :oops:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
It WAS a wild plot twist to be sure!!!
Really a fast emotional rush!
To get all the way through the school day, collecting (stealing) Jessica's phone, getting it cracked (maybe) only to get it "stolen"
by some bad girls... And have her flash, or taunt, Missy by getting it back at the end...
At that point, I think I would have gone for broke, attack Jess to get the phone back. After all, what do you have to lose???
But then again... would jess have the only copy of what she has over Miss Paris on just her phone?

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes