4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
If anyone's interested, I've copied out Miss Paris's history lessons and is stripping out the code so that it's in a readable format.
(Interesting (or funny) interactions between everyone involved!!!)

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm kind of curious about the future consequences of what happened in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder how it will play out in the future.
The most appropriate punishment for what Jess has done is expulsion.

Spoiler warning, I'm not going to expel my most popular character :KEK:

If anyone's interested, I've copied out Miss Paris's history lessons and is stripping out the code so that it's in a readable format.
(Interesting (or funny) interactions between everyone involved!!!)
Had a good idea for the next history lesson today ^^

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
You have done a very good job of misunderstanding the history and made this very entertaining.
Kinda the same thing that happens today.
I've left in the students dialogs because it plays a major part. Everything not marked is Miss Paris talking.

View attachment History.txt

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Next to the closet. It won't be there if you have completed Chapter 1. If you're playing on a save from the beta test, it's strongly recommended that you start a new save and use this little lady instead, as a lot of bugs were uncovered during the beta.
View attachment 2221927
Thanks, but this isn't working. I'm well into chapter 2 and the "little lady by the closet" isn't showing up :unsure:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks, but this isn't working. I'm well into chapter 2 and the "little lady by the closet" isn't showing up :unsure:
It won't be there if you have completed Chapter 1.
She disappears after the first chapter to prevent conflicts and bugs. You'll need to start a new game. If she's still not there, you have an old version, so please download the latest one.

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Just found out about this game and have been getting into it. I've been having an issue with the gallery though - sometimes when I watch a scene in the game it isn't unlocked in the gallery. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a known issue?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Just found out about this game and have been getting into it. I've been having an issue with the gallery though - sometimes when I watch a scene in the game it isn't unlocked in the gallery. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a known issue?
If you let me know which scenes aren't unlocking, I can check them before the next release.

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
If you let me know which scenes aren't unlocking, I can check them before the next release.
Wow, thanks for the quick response! I'm only a little ways into chapter 2, but so far what I've noticed: 1) [Home] Spanked in Karen's office remains blacked out even though I saw it several times (all without underwear, not sure if that is affecting anything); 2) The opening tutorial fight against Stacey, the lose/Karen intervenes options don't play the scene, just change the music. Win will play the scene (even though I never actually saw that scene - I do wish the spanked by Stacey had a "Continue until Z" option); 3) Hosed down with Stacey remains blacked out, even though I saw that scene; 4) [Outdoors] The stocks scene located in the middle is colored in but clicking on it won't do anything; 5) [School] Mary scenes are locked/unlocked but not on what I've seen. I've seen Mary kissing but that remains locked, but Mary fingering is unlocked (these options don't have a "cancel" so there's no getting out of that menu without watching one of the scenes); 6) Punished by Miss Paris for lateness remains blacked out even after seeing it several times (all without underwear - I haven't ever let Missy wear underwear, not sure if this is causing problems); 7) Jess' Fight Scenes only plays the first scene for losses/surrenders (possibly wins but I haven't seen those). After unlocking the subsequent losses/surrenders I haven't found a way to get those to play in the gallery.

I can attach a save file if that would help, I have the most recent version which I downloaded on the front page of this forum. I'll keep playing and see what else happens.

Appreciate the attention, I really enjoy the game! The variety of options that Missy can be put in is excellent, allows for people with different interests to focus on what they like most in their playthrough. Hope progress keeps going well and is rewarding, and thanks again.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we get up close and personal with the ever-popular Miss Paris.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
In this week's public post, we get up close and personal with the ever-popular Miss Paris.

When do we learn what the big secret is between Jess and Miss Paris? Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, the winner of the next interview poll is revealed.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In the public post this week, some more news on Avenging Angel and a look at what else is coming in 0.6

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes