4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Wanted to ask can we only be submissive or can we dominate
You can be somewhat dominant, a lot of the quest lines have you getting spanked and humiliated unfairly without any way to avoid it, that's just the kind of world Missy lives in.
But there are some dominant quest lines you can go and you are able to be on top in the day to day events.
I went into some detail about this in .

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I'm gradually adding more RPG elements, and have had a combat overhaul in the works for quite a long time now, but the main focus of the game will always be the story, in fact I'm working on a "narrative mode" which the player will choose whether or not to use when starting a game, so soon it will be possible to simply skip combats. This will allow the player to customise their game experience, with those who just want to play a visual novel style game never having to do RPGM combat, while those who want the full experience can do that.

At the moment, other girls joining your party is only used for story reasons, and I've no real plan to change that.
Instead of a "split" game, why not just have the option at the start of the combat to fight or skip, and have the out come random or preset, and let the player decide?
Personally, I like the combat. Altho a slap to the face should be an accepted attack, (open handed) where a punch (closed fist) would not be OK.

Reactions: Gato21 and Trinian

guyreptis

Dec 18, 2020
Chap. 4 doesn't seem to start. I've finished the wrestling side quest as well as chap 3 a while back but it doesn't seem to trigger. Anyone know why?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Chap. 4 doesn't seem to start. I've finished the wrestling side quest as well as chap 3 a while back but it doesn't seem to trigger. Anyone know why?
Q. Help! I can't start Chapter 4
A: You need to make sure all of the following is true:
- Chapter 3 is complete
- Poppy's quest is either complete or not started
- Queen of the Ring is either complete or not started
- You have completed Abbie's quest
- You have played at least 5 in-game days
- Additionally, it won't start the day after you get drunk with Lola.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm gradually adding more RPG elements, and have had a combat overhaul in the works for quite a long time now, but the main focus of the game will always be the story, in fact I'm working on a "narrative mode" which the player will choose whether or not to use when starting a game, so soon it will be possible to simply skip combats. This will allow the player to customise their game experience, with those who just want to play a visual novel style game never having to do RPGM combat, while those who want the full experience can do that.

At the moment, other girls joining your party is only used for story reasons, and I've no real plan to change that.
I get that your game is focused on the story, but as a new player, seeing stats on other characters while in your party and not utilizing them for fighting is kind of confusing, at least to me. I blame years of playing JRPGs for that.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I get that your game is focused on the story, but as a new player, seeing stats on other characters while in your party and not utilizing them for fighting is kind of confusing, at least to me. I blame years of playing JRPGs for that.
RPGM gives characters stats by default, but there is one fight where you utilise another character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gato21

jireir

May 26, 2018
If the next update is about the continuation of the war between the bad girls and the popular girls then do you have any idea when we might see the continuation of the reign of Jess?

jireir

May 26, 2018
Sorry for the double-post but I noticed the new render on DeviantArt and it makes me really interested how it could possibly come to that considering the events of the last update. Now I'm very interested in what's about to unfold.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
If the next update is about the continuation of the war between the bad girls and the popular girls then do you have any idea when we might see the continuation of the reign of Jess?
Sorry for the double-post but I noticed the new render on DeviantArt and it makes me really interested how it could possibly come to that considering the events of the last update. Now I'm very interested in what's about to unfold.
Basically, the next update is a bit weird, as it'll take place before the events of Chapter 4. Because Chapter 5 unexpectedly lost the School Council poll for next update, we're instead continuing Poppy's story, and everything else that happens between now and the completion of Chapter 5 and 6 will happen in a kind of parallel timeline where Chapter 4 hasn't happened yet. Jess attempted to explain this when you completed Chapter 4, but she was a bit distracted ^^

I do expect Chapter 5 will win next time though and we'll shortly be resuming that story.

Racsot

Jul 9, 2018
Basically, the next update is a bit weird, as it'll take place before the events of Chapter 4. Because Chapter 5 unexpectedly lost the School Council poll for next update, we're instead continuing Poppy's story, and everything else that happens between now and the completion of Chapter 5 and 6 will happen in a kind of parallel timeline where Chapter 4 hasn't happened yet. Jess attempted to explain this when you completed Chapter 4, but she was a bit distracted ^^

I do expect Chapter 5 will win next time though and we'll shortly be resuming that story.
suggestion, for the next chapter, since it will be temporarily incorrect, it may be better that you put it as the real chapter 4, and when this chapter is finished, you can give the option to the player if he wants to skip to the current content, that is, until later of the last works that the protagonist was doing

Reactions: Cabin and Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
suggestion, for the next chapter, since it will be temporarily incorrect, it may be better that you put it as the real chapter 4, and when this chapter is finished, you can give the option to the player if he wants to skip to the current content, that is, until later of the last works that the protagonist was doing
It'll be quite a while before the Reign of Jess story is finished, since there's two more chapters in it, so until then, the only real solution is to bear in mind that this story is happening before or after that. (It'll be an act 2 quest in the finished product, but nothing in what's going to happen precludes it from happening before Chapters 4-6, if that makes sense.)

The timeskip has proven popular though, so I'll certainly leave it in for a while at least, and perhaps update it later to allow players starting a fresh playthrough to skip the introductory chapters or any quests they don't care to play again.

Also, thank you for the kind review ^^

Reactions: Cabin

Racsot

Jul 9, 2018
It'll be quite a while before the Reign of Jess story is finished, since there's two more chapters in it, so until then, the only real solution is to bear in mind that this story is happening before or after that. (It'll be an act 2 quest in the finished product, but nothing in what's going to happen precludes it from happening before Chapters 4-6, if that makes sense.)

The timeskip has proven popular though, so I'll certainly leave it in for a while at least, and perhaps update it later to allow players starting a fresh playthrough to skip the introductory chapters or any quests they don't care to play again.

Also, thank you for the kind review ^^
Ah, I understand, great. Thanks for the reply.

The review I gave you is well deserved. An excellent product with an excellent creator

I don't understand why I had never played it before being one of my favorite genres xD

jireir

May 26, 2018
Do I remember correctly that the previous update is meant to be the darkest update in the game and it won't get any darker than that?

Also - my condolences to the author, take all the time you need.

Reactions: Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes