4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
remained on this stage. I can turn left, right, up and down. but I can't move. what should I do? and i have money but i can buy nothing? where can i buy anything?

View attachment 2520023
That shouldn't be possible. There's no way out of there, you'll have to reload your save. I'll have a look and see if I can figure out why it's happened.

I also can't reproduce the error, do you remember what you did before you got sent there, which of the options to steal the phone you used?

Last edited:

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
That shouldn't be possible. There's no way out of there, you'll have to reload your save. I'll have a look and see if I can figure out why it's happened.

I also can't reproduce the error, do you remember what you did before you got sent there, which of the options to steal the phone you used?
no but ı have save file

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks. Should be able to find it from that. What's supposed to happen if you get caught is you see a brief conversation in court then get put in the stocks.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

HMePls

Jan 14, 2021
So I use JoiPlay 1.20.023-patreon, and meet this problem, I open the plugins folder found the FOSSIL.js file and now i don't know what to do

aneame

Aug 2, 2021
The new version of joiplay will have the error "FOSSIL needs to the first plugin"
Then I found a solution, you just need to disable the first plugin"fossil" in the plugin editor, then the game will work.hope it can help you

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The new version of joiplay will have the error "FOSSIL needs to the first plugin"
Then I found a solution, you just need to disable the first plugin"fossil" in the plugin editor, then the game will work.hope it can help you
If that works, great, but that plugin is there for a reason, it makes the quest system work.

Kim ill Sung

Jan 7, 2021
for those using joiplay just put this json file in the game folder where the .exe is and you can launch it
Joirpg is giving me
"Error
FOSSIL needs to be the first plugin. If FOSSIL is not the first plugin, everything will break!"
I pasted the patch into the main game folder where the game.exe is

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
Joirpg is giving me
"Error
FOSSIL needs to be the first plugin. If FOSSIL is not the first plugin, everything will break!"
I pasted the patch into the main game folder where the game.exe is
Use the latest version of joiplay and rpgmaker that can be found in their patreon

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes