4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Missy-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinian

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Is there a Jess route yet, where she becomes Missy's mistress? If not, will there ever be? I always thought there was great chemistry there.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is there a Jess route yet, where she becomes Missy's mistress? If not, will there ever be? I always thought there was great chemistry there.
Yes, she's the most popular character in the game and has masses of content coming down the line ^^ Chapter 5 is likely to be next (supporter poll finishing tomorrow.)

• Love
Reactions: Cabin

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
0.6.2 is the latest version with some bugfixes from 0.6.1, plus the timeskip has been put back in. The correct version is now uploaded everywhere.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Yes, she's the most popular character in the game and has masses of content coming down the line ^^ Chapter 5 is likely to be next (supporter poll finishing tomorrow.)
Sounds great, didn't realize she was that popular. Something to look forward to then.

Reactions: Trinian

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Will there be any romance with her or will it just be her abusing the protagonist? (Which would be fine ofc, everyone has different likes and dislikes) :)

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Will there be any romance with her or will it just be her abusing the protagonist? (Which would be fine ofc, everyone has different likes and dislikes) :)
She'll be romanceable, but given how popular she is, it'll be a bit more involved than the other LIs, with multiple endings. If her romance quest had been an option, it would have won a poll long ago, but for reasons that should hopefully be starting to become clear now that Chapter 4 is out, her romance quest has to wait until Act 2.

• Wow
Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
She'll be romanceable, but given how popular she is, it'll be a bit more involved than the other LIs, with multiple endings. If her romance quest had been an option, it would have won a poll long ago, but for reasons that should hopefully be starting to become clear now that Chapter 4 is out, her romance quest has to wait until Act 2.
Ohh that is actually great, I was worried she'd not have any romance involved but would just be cruel towards the MC, since that would certainly fit what I've seen of her so far, which to be fair is not nearly all there is in the current version. I'm personally only really into the domination stuff when there is a level of emotional warmth involved (dunno, might be weird, can't tell) and while I have read enough of the thread to get the impression that does very well exist in the game I sadly always end up feeling a bit taken aback by how nasty most of the characters seem to be towards Missy and then stop playing. Only to start all over again a few weeks later because I know your game does have what I enjoy most (+ is strictly all yuri) only to not make it through again. It (me, probably) is quite stoopid. Maybe still consider this a compliment to your game though, since I wouldn't come back to it again and again if there wasn't something very compelling about it. Having Jess become a bit romantic (or, maybe even loving) in her dominating of Missy is likely the silver line on the horizon that I need to go through some of the mandatory content leading up to the later chapters. :oops: Few things are more endearing than a sadistic bully developing a bit of a soft spot for their poor, favorite victim.

Thanks for the reply & I hope you continue your good work, despite my solely preference based struggle with fully immersing myself in your gameworld I can only tip my metaphorical hat to your imagination and diligent approach to development.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes