4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Will there be any romance with her or will it just be her abusing the protagonist? (Which would be fine ofc, everyone has different likes and dislikes) :)
Usually being dominant makes actual romance scenes all the sweeter. It's really the main thing I love about lezdom: the appeal of the opposites. An (eventual) true show of affection by the dom is the real climax (in a non dirty way).

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Usually being dominant makes actual romance scenes all the sweeter. It's really the main thing I love about lezdom: the appeal of the opposites. An (eventual) true show of affection by the dom is the real climax (in a non dirty way).
I agree, but there are a lot of games here that completely forget about the latter part or think a few generic words of affection make up for being abusive (which ofc is not even the same thing as being dommy) and harmful.

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
Hi umm my game seems to have glitched the Queen of the ring quest seems to be still active even tho its completed same with bad girls bitch but i just avoid talking to poppy. Cannot contiune the game since jess is in my party and i cant timeskip in the chair. Need help heres my save file. first time posting a file so my bad if it doesn't work.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
The game keeps reminding me that Missy talked on the first day of school and Abby covered for her.
But I stopped Missy from replying then and only Abby got in trouble.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The game keeps reminding me that Missy talked on the first day of school and Abby covered for her.
But I stopped Missy from replying then and only Abby got in trouble.
Yeah I find that confusing, too, since Abby is the 1 initiating the talk & then the game acts as if Missy did her dirty by keeping her mouth shut. If anything Abby did her dirty by getting her into trouble for now reason other than talking bad about the new teacher (which obviously was a stupid idea).

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Yeah I find that confusing, too, since Abby is the 1 initiating the talk & then the game acts as if Missy did her dirty by keeping her mouth shut. If anything Abby did her dirty by getting her into trouble for now reason other than talking bad about the new teacher (which obviously was a stupid idea).
I'm not sure you understood me or maybe I did not understand you. It's not really confusing as much as it is a bug or an oversight of some sorts. I ran into other issues, but I don't really remember them now, this game must not be getting play tested much or maybe it's my computer. I mean, the damned potato lags a little in the courtyard lol
My Missy really did not talk and a few days later you have miss Paris speak about how she is a repeat offender when back then only Abby talked and she got angry only at Abby. Same story at dinner, "we both talked, mums." No really, that did not happen.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not sure you understood me or maybe I did not understand you. It's not really confusing as much as it is a bug or an oversight of some sorts. I ran into other issues, but I don't really remember them now, this game must not be getting play tested much or maybe it's my computer. I mean, the damned potato lags a little in the courtyard lol
My Missy really did not talk and a few days later you have miss Paris speak about how she is a repeat offender when back then only Abby talked and she got angry only at Abby. Same story at dinner, "we both talked, mums." No really, that did not happen.
Oh, my bad, I did missunderstand you kinda, but then also didn't mention the thing that does have directly to do with what you wrote. Even immediately during that first day there is a brief dialogue with an NPC about how to make up for what happened with Ms. Paris & there the game already acts as if Missy did something wrong, too. Even though there are only 2 options (reply/don't reply) and I chose the 2nd one as well. And there the NPC says that - for whatever reason - Missy is on Ms. Paris "radar" as a wrong-doer, even though she literally didn't do anything.

Edit: What I wanna say is I feel like you didn't run into a bug but that the game just arbitrarily (as in it isn't exactly fair) treats Missy as being at fault, no matter what you pick there.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Im having this error. i have done nothing to alter the game. this is at the start up screen.
Looks like a corrupted file. Try re-downloading

Where to go after school for clearing?
Fallulah Park, bottom left

where is ruby?
Schoolyard, look for a girl with a ! icon.

Hi umm my game seems to have glitched the Queen of the ring quest seems to be still active even tho its completed same with bad girls bitch but i just avoid talking to poppy. Cannot contiune the game since jess is in my party and i cant timeskip in the chair. Need help heres my save file. first time posting a file so my bad if it doesn't work.
I'll take a look and get back to you asap

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
What fetishes are currently in the game? I'm asking because F95 is missing a couple tags which could be really useful to have. Fart fetish for example, lezdom another example.

locked65

Aug 17, 2020
Some time ago I uploaded my save with some bug https://f95zone.to/threads/missy-v0-6-2-trinian-games.84709/post-9720188 and dev uploaded a fixed version on itch and seems the same savefile is located inside new version in the zip as well file27, but seems it can't be launched without globalsave file as well, I can't from my side, does anyone have such a file please so I can move one?
You don't need a global save file, the game itself provides it. Start a game, save as soon as you can using slot 27 then quit. This will produce a new file27 in the save game directory as well as an entry for file 27 in the global save file. Now you can overwrite the new file27 from the archive, and if you start the game again, it will load properly.

Reactions: Dan6050 and Trinian

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I remembered, Stacey also says that Missy is still bothering her after she has stopped masturbating. I'd think she's lying to get one over Missy but the protag is pleading guilty as well. And while this is more of a nitpick, if Stacey confronts Missy about her panties outside the house and you solve it peacefully, you'll have two Stacies, as there will be one inside her room as well.
Sorry if I am being a bother.

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
You don't need a global save file, the game itself provides it. Start a game, save as soon as you can using slot 27 then quit. This will produce a new file27 in the save game directory as well as an entry for file 27 in the global save file. Now you can overwrite the new file27 from the archive, and if you start the game again, it will load properly.
thx for your help

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Hi all! I'm LOVING this game so far! It's so cute! With great content! My fetish is pussy & ass licking so love seeing that in this! One of the only things that annoys me is when you meet hookers and they ask if you want some action i'd love to lick them but Missy automatically says no way! I'm like no!!! Lick them! LOL! If you could service them in the future (like against a wall in the alley or something where they force your head into their pussy) that would be great =D

Anyway my main request for help here is I'm at the point of choosing to join my mom or not and would like to know what happens either way? I want to join mom as i feel there's a connection story wise that the mom really cares about Missy. But content-wise i don't like Missy dominating slaves. I chose to lick the slaves when the option was available but i love being submissive. So content-wise I'd like to go back to school and be used by more girls and possibly by the police (the guard said you have to perform acts for them at times so i look forward to that). I fear if i join mom all the other content will be locked out.

So I'm totally torn on wat to do so i need to cheat and get some spoilers please! I did read through some pages of this thread but there's so much i hope it would be faster just to ask?

Also i can't wait to be Jess' slave. I'd love to be dominated by Lola as well who is shy at the moment (i still need to get her relationship up to 10 and Abbie to 15). Seeing Lola go from being shy to dominating me would be pretty amazing ;D

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hi all! I'm LOVING this game so far! It's so cute! With great content! My fetish is pussy & ass licking so love seeing that in this! One of the only things that annoys me is when you meet hookers and they ask if you want some action i'd love to lick them but Missy automatically says no way! I'm like no!!! Lick them! LOL! If you could service them in the future (like against a wall in the alley or something where they force your head into their pussy) that would be great =D

Anyway my main request for help here is I'm at the point of choosing to join my mom or not and would like to know what happens either way? I want to join mom as i feel there's a connection story wise that the mom really cares about Missy. But content-wise i don't like Missy dominating slaves. I chose to lick the slaves when the option was available but i love being submissive. So content-wise I'd like to go back to school and be used by more girls and possibly by the police (the guard said you have to perform acts for them at times so i look forward to that). I fear if i join mom all the other content will be locked out.

So I'm totally torn on wat to do so i need to cheat and get some spoilers please! I did read through some pages of this thread but there's so much i hope it would be faster just to ask?

Also i can't wait to be Jess' slave. I'd love to be dominated by Lola as well who is shy at the moment (i still need to get her relationship up to 10 and Abbie to 15). Seeing Lola go from being shy to dominating me would be pretty amazing ;D
Don't worry, whichever you choose, nothing locks content out. But do listen carefully to what Renee tells you at the party, there's a clue in there for later ^^

Reactions: DarkLizerd
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes