4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Trinian I want to thank you for your good work with this update :D , I loved everything :love:, the wonderful ending choosing any of the ways I am more than successful :sneaky:, you have a natural talent for very delicious BDSM plots :devilish:,

Congratulations again and continue with this wonderful work :love:

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
so u did complete Avenging Angel (the School Girl version of Games of Thrones was more interesting than i thought) so i assume this is the end of the update? I really like the idea that houses are marked with names

2777404_MaliaSpank6a.png (1200×800) (f95zone.to)
2242614_BreakSlave7Nude.png (1200×800) (f95zone.to)
How do i get those 2 scenes?

Ideas for future updates:
- Shower/bath scene for Missy
- more clothes for Missy
- fast travel option (maybe a map where you click on an area and you get teleported there)
- romance option for Mary (i really like her)

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Miss Cuchucha
Where I'll find her?
Her room is the one next to Miss Paris's (the one you're in for first, third and fourth periods)

so u did complete Avenging Angel (the School Girl version of Games of Thrones was more interesting than i thought) so i assume this is the end of the update? I really like the idea that houses are marked with names

2777404_MaliaSpank6a.png (1200×800) (f95zone.to)
2242614_BreakSlave7Nude.png (1200×800) (f95zone.to)
How do i get those 2 scenes?

Ideas for future updates:
- Shower/bath scene for Missy
- more clothes for Missy
- fast travel option (maybe a map where you click on an area and you get teleported there)
- romance option for Mary (i really like her)
Glad you're enjoying it and glad you like the quality-of-life improvements ^^
There are three shower/bath scenes to find in the game, two at home and one at school. I won't be adding more clothes to the general choices as that would massively increase my workload making renders, but I will do stuff like in the third and fourth chapters where you get custom outfits for a set part of the story.
There is a fast travel option in the game already, just interact with any signpost.
I have a few ideas for a romance path for Mary, she's one of a number of secondary girls in the running for one ^^

Reactions: Saturn23

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Glad you're enjoying it and glad you like the quality-of-life improvements ^^

There are three shower/bath scenes to find in the game,

how do i activate the event? I went into the bath and nothing happened. I tried to interact with the shower and bath and nothing happened

two at home and one at school. I won't be adding more clothes to the general choices as that would massively increase my workload making renders, but I will do stuff like in the third and fourth chapters where you get custom outfits for a set part of the story.
That's fair enough. I did not account for how many scenes would need to be re-done. Some sexy clothes like bodystocking for a few sex scenes with Abbie or Lola would be nice)

There is a fast travel option in the game already, just interact with any signpost.
thanks! i did not know that

I have a few ideas for a romance path for Mary, she's one of a number of secondary girls in the running for one ^^
i am looking forward to that

I assume the school and strip club reputation has no effect yet or do i need to grind more?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
how do i activate the event? I went into the bath and nothing happened. I tried to interact with the shower and bath and nothing happened

That's fair enough. I did not account for how many scenes would need to be re-done. Some sexy clothes like bodystocking for a few sex scenes with Abbie or Lola would be nice)

thanks! i did not know that

i am looking forward to that

I assume the school and strip club reputation has no effect yet or do i need to grind more?
Home events occur randomly as you go, same with school ones. School rep is used for various things like whether other girls listen to you when you try to get them to do things. Strip club rep currently only matters for getting Rosaleigh to notice you in Chapter 2, but will be developed further later on.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Home events occur randomly as you go, same with school ones. School rep is used for various things like whether other girls listen to you when you try to get them to do things. Strip club rep currently only matters for getting Rosaleigh to notice you in Chapter 2, but will be developed further later on.
ok i will try again to get the bathroom scenes (before school and after school)

Another idea you might find interesting:

The possibility for Missy to buy video games (or maybe they are from the old world that got on the island if producing them is forbidden on Sapphory). I mean this game is made with the RPG maker and it has a turn-based combat system. They would have a couple of dungeons with enemy encounters and a boss at the end. The games could be parodies of famous JRPGs like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Persona/Shin Megami Tensei,...)

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
.... I won't be adding more clothes to the general choices as that would massively increase my workload making renders, ...
I got a question/thought/idea, but I don't know if it's possible...
Can you just a simple "stock" picture and place an overlay with the required clothes???
kinda like the old paper dolls with changeable clothes...
It would make making the different pictures easer...(If it would work.)

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I got a question/thought/idea, but I don't know if it's possible...
Can you just a simple "stock" picture and place an overlay with the required clothes???
kinda like the old paper dolls with changeable clothes...
It would make making the different pictures easer...(If it would work.)
That's exactly what I do. But it actually takes more time to do that than simply rendering it 5 times, as the picture has to be cropped and everything accounted for in the code. And now with the addition of bad girl ribbons to certain scenes, it's already more convoluted than I'd like it to be.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Chapter 3, how to start it?
List of things I did so far:
- School Day 1
- Got the thing from Rosaleigh
- Let a certain slaver escape
- Down with the bad girls
- Avenging Angel
- Hospital visit
- Queen of the Ring

What comes next? I have no side missions and no main story missions, and I've played 10 days now of just going to school and failing to find anything new...

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Chapter 3, how to start it?
List of things I did so far:
- School Day 1
- Got the thing from Rosaleigh
- Let a certain slaver escape
- Down with the bad girls
- Avenging Angel
- Hospital visit
- Queen of the Ring

What comes next? I have no side missions and no main story missions, and I've played 10 days now of just going to school and failing to find anything new...
Chapter 3 is the chapter with the slavers. If you've also done Chapter 4 (which is required for Avenging Angel) then you've seen all of the current content.

Reactions: Flooper

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Chapter 3 is the chapter with the slavers. If you've also done Chapter 4 (which is required for Avenging Angel) then you've seen all of the current content.
When I use the timeskip fairy to start at chapter 4, I have missing panties and a quest called "Jess Part 1" or something like that, sequences I never saw during my "From the start" playthrough. And I absolutely did complete Avenging Angel, with the "bad girls win" outcome. Then there was that scene at the end, of a bad girl talking to the popular girls. Which seemed like a huge setup for the next chapter, but nothing happens after that.

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
When I use the timeskip fairy to start at chapter 4, I have a mission called "Jess Part 1" or something like that, a quest I never saw during my "From the start" playthrough. And I absolutely did complete Avenging Angel, with the "bad girls win" outcome. Then there was that scene at the end, of a bad girl talking to the popular girls. Which seemed like a huge setup for the next chapter, but nothing happens after that.
You may have found a bug then, may I take a look at the save?
And there isn't anything after Avenging Angel yet, it's the newest content, it was only released a few days ago.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we take a look back at Avenging Angel.

Reactions: Hentai1987
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes