4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we take a last look back at Avenging Angel and a first look forward to Chapter 5

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I'm loving this game - thanks for your hard work and imagination!

I have some questions:
1. Is there a way to do both "Down with the Bad Girls" and "Bad Girls' Bitch"? Only the former shows up in my quest log, but I keep getting update messages about the latter.
2. How do I get the Herbal Stimulant I've seen mentioned as helping with combat?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. When trying to go to the bathrooms during lesson time (with a Hall Pass), once in the bathroom corridor I can only move in tiny increments, requiring multiple mouse clicks before Missy will move even a tiny distance. Is this normal?
5. Is there a way to add names (or notes) to saves?
6. What are the meanings of combat stats MP, TP?

Thanks ...

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This has become one of my favorite games, it has made me smile and laugh from beginning to end with its story and characters, the world and its lore are well planned, further enriching the gaming experience, I'm excited that more content or mechanics can add to the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I'm loving this game - thanks for your hard work and imagination!

I have some questions:
1. Is there a way to do both "Down with the Bad Girls" and "Bad Girls' Bitch"? Only the former shows up in my quest log, but I keep getting update messages about the latter.
2. How do I get the Herbal Stimulant I've seen mentioned as helping with combat?
4. When trying to go to the bathrooms during lesson time (with a Hall Pass), once in the bathroom corridor I can only move in tiny increments, requiring multiple mouse clicks before Missy will move even a tiny distance. Is this normal?
5. Is there a way to add names (or notes) to saves?
6. What are the meanings of combat stats MP, TP?

Thanks ...
1. Whichever one you choose locks the other one out at a certain point. Once you've completed it, you can then do the dream sequence if you want to also play the other one.
2. It can appear as a random drop for winning schoolyard fights or helping people.
4. That's a bug, which corridor is it happening in and at which time of the day?
5. Not at the time, perhaps in a later update, it's something a few people have requested.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
What you need to do is:
- Select the save file (file0.rmmzsave) and right click and send to compressed (zipped) folder
- Upload the file file0.zip (since the site won't let you upload the rmmzsave file.)

You can either post it here or PM it to me.

Also, it's be helpful to know:
- Did you use the timeskip or play through normally?
- Have you used any sort of save modifier, decompiler or cheat engine? (PSA: It's fine, I don't care, I just need to know!)

spank92

May 1, 2022
What you need to do is:
- Select the save file (file0.rmmzsave) and right click and send to compressed (zipped) folder
- Upload the file file0.zip (since the site won't let you upload the rmmzsave file.)

You can either post it here or PM it to me.

Also, it's be helpful to know:
- Did you use the timeskip or play through normally?
- Have you used any sort of save modifier, decompiler or cheat engine? (PSA: It's fine, I don't care, I just need to know!)
done...no I didn't use modifier or time jumps

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
done...no I didn't use modifier or time jumps
Okay, looks like you're playing the dream sequence version, but something in the new quest is keeping it from advancing. I'm afraid this will take some time to figure out.

Reactions: spank92

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
Thanks for the quick and detailed replies.

1. Whichever one you choose locks the other one out at a certain point. Once you've completed it, you can then do the dream sequence if you want to also play the other one.
2. It can appear as a random drop for winning schoolyard fights or helping people.

4. That's a bug, which corridor is it happening in and at which time of the day?
In the corridor north of the plinth, the one with entrances to the cafeteria, the gardens, the bathrooms and the prefects.
It definitely happens during 2nd period (group work) - I think I might have encountered it at other times, but am not sure.

5. Not at the time, perhaps in a later update, it's something a few people have requested.
Cool, thanks.

So does MP have any effect? I thought that might be Morale Points.
Also, is Encourage useful in fights other than the ones in the Arena?

Last edited:

suko

Mar 26, 2018
far too late in development for me saying this to mean anything, but i'm really not sure about all the regional slang and how most of the characters keep sort of switching in and out of having the specific personality of a male UK uni student. especially when it's during an H scene, cause then it's like it switches from a sex scene of the characters to a sex scene of the guy making the game, if that makes sense

skimming through a few pages and searching words like "dialogue" it seems like i'm the only person to think this though so whatever

DommeMeBB

Apr 2, 2022
far too late in development for me saying this to mean anything, but i'm really not sure about all the regional slang and how most of the characters keep sort of switching in and out of having the specific personality of a male UK uni student. especially when it's during an H scene, cause then it's like it switches from a sex scene of the characters to a sex scene of the guy making the game, if that makes sense

skimming through a few pages and searching words like "dialogue" it seems like i'm the only person to think this though so whatever
I remember a bit of slang taking me out of it once, mainly due to it being in a H scene but I don't find it a massive issue, though this likely varies depending on how accustomed one is to the specific slang.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for the quick and detailed replies.

In the corridor north of the plinth, the one with entrances to the cafeteria, the gardens, the bathrooms and the prefects.
It definitely happens during 2nd period (group work) - I think I might have encountered it at other times, but am not sure.

Cool, thanks.

So does MP have any effect? I thought that might be Morale Points.
Also, is Encourage useful in fights other than the ones in the Arena?
MP is Magic power. It's not used in the game, but I've not removed it yet in case I want to use it for something else down the line. No point in limiting design space.

You're the first person to mention it, but that doesn't mean you're the only one thinking it as the other reply showed. If you can point to specific examples, it's no trouble to make the language more neutral where appropriate.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we take a closer look at the mini-update and learn a bit more about what the decisions you've made mean for the school.

suko

Mar 26, 2018
You're the first person to mention it, but that doesn't mean you're the only one thinking it as the other reply showed. If you can point to specific examples, it's no trouble to make the language more neutral where appropriate.
i can't think of much specific examples, but in terms of the slang it's things like "grass" where it feels like for a short moment it goes from an anime-ish eroge world to high school chavs . in terms of the uni student part it's things like where someone like karen or a bad girl will be outraged about something and when missy replies they say something like "yeah fair enough" and drop the subject. idk man i'm terrible at explaining things

it doesn't happen often enough for it to be a big deal, it's just i've known this game since 2021 and haven't seen this mentioned and wasn't sure if was just me or not

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
In this week's public post, we take a closer look at the mini-update and learn a bit more about what the decisions you've made mean for the school.

i am looking forward to this!

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
i can't think of much specific examples, but in terms of the slang it's things like "grass" where it feels like for a short moment it goes from an anime-ish eroge world to high school chavs . in terms of the uni student part it's things like where someone like karen or a bad girl will be outraged about something and when missy replies they say something like "yeah fair enough" and drop the subject. idk man i'm terrible at explaining things

it doesn't happen often enough for it to be a big deal, it's just i've known this game since 2021 and haven't seen this mentioned and wasn't sure if was just me or not
No, it's cool, I'm always happy to hear such feedback as it can be the case that where one person's saying it, ten are thinking it. There's always going to be some Britishisms in there, even unintentionally, as it's how I and the people around me talk! Some scenes do go through multiple rewrites if I catch myself making, say, Jess use bigger words than she would be expected to.

The bad girls were originally going to be sort-of chavs (You can see this in some of Chantelle's dialogue in the park, which was the first bad girl scene I ever made, not to mention the character's name itself,) but I later decided I preferred a spoiled mean girl thing that was more in the style of American high school bitches. I wrote a whole article about how Jess's personality came about a while ago, but it might be behind the paywall, I can't remember. Karen on the other hand is meant to be quite over-the-top in her crudeness.

I'd like the way the Sapphorians speak to feel like a mashup of different cultures, because that's what their society is - it's probably not even realistic that the country would only have one language when the first settlers came from all over the world.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes