4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

yoici

Apr 25, 2021
Really like the development so far, the slaver moms arc didn't connect as much as the school stuff, one thing criticism I have is that Jess model looks kind of uncanny jess.jpg in some shots. noy sure if the teeth or the cheeks

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
What fetishes are currently in the game? I'm asking because F95 is missing a couple tags which could be really useful to have. Fart fetish for example, lezdom another example.
Well, it's all about lezdom. Mainly humiliation (public nudity) and spanking. No farting (as far as I know).

Lusty Blorg

Aug 12, 2019
We might face an error when runing this game on Android via Joiplay : 'Fossil need to be the first plugin, if fossil…' There is a simple way to 'solve' the problem, go to the file : Missy MZ > js > plugins > Fossil.js , open it with text editor like Quick Edit, delete the content bewteen line 7904 - 7910. Then the game would start right now, with some unexpected bug of course.
If you got a headache, just cut the head 0_o

jireir

May 26, 2018
Great update as always however I've noticed that if you happen to go outside after one of the events happening during breaks and talk to someone it can freeze the game. Just a weird thing I did in the very beginning upon not realising that the end of an event meant the end of the break too.

Aside from that a great update although it's naturally quite difficult to make some choices. I made two saves after siding with each side in the final decision and I suppose I will have to decide which one I should use when the next update is released.
Great tension built during the scene revealing the "mysterious ally". The scene was very dramatic. It seemed slightly exaggerated after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
however it felt good nevertheless.

My only question is what's the result of the poll deciding what the next update is going to be about.

Overall this update is a great piece of work.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021

Could someone please give me the way to see these two scenes in the game?
First one happens on the sub route in Avenging Angel. Second is a punishment from one of the new repeatable school events

Great update as always however I've noticed that if you happen to go outside after one of the events happening during breaks and talk to someone it can freeze the game. Just a weird thing I did in the very beginning upon not realising that the end of an event meant the end of the break too.

Aside from that a great update although it's naturally quite difficult to make some choices. I made two saves after siding with each side in the final decision and I suppose I will have to decide which one I should use when the next update is released.
Great tension built during the scene revealing the "mysterious ally". The scene was very dramatic. It seemed slightly exaggerated after
however it felt good nevertheless.

My only question is what's the result of the poll deciding what the next update is going to be about.

Overall this update is a great piece of work.
Do you remember which break event it was that happened before it froze?

Glad you like the end scene, I was quite proud of that ^^

It'll be revealed in the public update today, but tl;dr, it's part 2 of the Reign of Jess.

jireir

May 26, 2018
First one happens on the sub route in Avenging Angel. Second is a punishment from one of the new repeatable school events

Do you remember which break event it was that happened before it froze?

Glad you like the end scene, I was quite proud of that ^^

It'll be revealed in the public update today, but tl;dr, it's part 2 of the Reign of Jess.

1. The very first one after Missy talks to Melanie and Malia, it could've been a one-off to be frank, I did not attempt doing that again and started sending Missy straight to the class after completing the break events and it worked just fine.

2. As you should be, good stuff.

3. Awesome!

xxcanikomxx

Mar 19, 2019
Just had the opportunity to discover your game and I really enjoyed every moment. The game made me feel mostly real and away from pointless hangars to stretch out time. A game that relies on its art and story doesn't need them anyway.

Poppy has been the character that interested me and enjoyed the most so far. With Missy, I am fully committed to her for now.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I'm loving Poppy as well! Her dominance is amazing! I'm also fully committed to her and just kissed her ass in her room. God i hope she makes you lick her later. The initiation game was great! One of my favorite kinks is a line of girls and you lick each one and this was so close! Pulling their panties down! I was SOOO begging to lick them but didn't get that far. I hope Poppy and her friends get you to worship and lick them a lot in the future! =D

Now i have to get Abbie's sister's diary. Man i do feel bad doing that as she's so nice to Missy. I'll have to eventually re-load and go the other route but for now I'm fully entranced with Poppy! I hope Jess can use me at the same time though!

I love Jess but Poppy is like Jess on steroids lmfao! Poppy is pure domination whereas Jess is Domination but also has feelings for you which is SOOO CUTE!.

Man i really am loving this game and all the characters. Also Missy's interactions with you the player is so funny at times, lol.

~~~~~~~~~

I don't mind spoilers if anyone can tell me if i sided with the popular girls instead, do they dominate you as well? Or are you more friends than slave with them?

azerty69360

Jul 16, 2019
Yes i have find this after more research !

however, i'm a little disappointed by the end of chapter 4... When the scene has beginning, and when i seen the turn of this...
I expected Missy blow a fuse and react like our french buddy Gerard Vives in this video :

Sorry i don't find this in English

• Haha
Reactions: Trinian

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, Missy is one of my fav, only thing is that it can be hard with battles also to find quests, i'm looking for Isabelle in the quest "down with the bad girls" and i really don't know where she is, seems like a didn't put i pretty much looked everywhere, someone to help please? thanks.

ivanoider

May 16, 2022
Hello, Missy is one of my fav, only thing is that it can be hard with battles also to find quests, i'm looking for Isabelle in the quest "down with the bad girls" and i really don't know where she is, seems like a didn't put i pretty much looked everywhere, someone to help please? thanks.
It's in Lady Flower Estate, you go outside of missy's house go left the second house is the house of Isabelle.

Reactions: Trinian

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Just finished everything available so far! And OMG JESS WAS AMAZING! The way she ties you up and sits on your face was so exciting!!! Gosh!! I can't wait till part 2 and that continues! Hope there's lots more licking!

Spoilers below just in case.....

After finishing Chapter 4 with Jess i still had Poppy's storyline to complete. I noticed Jess said it doesn't matter being her slave and Poppy's slave which is great but just wanted to make sure that's true? Ended up sticking with Poppy through the whole thing and that ended so once the next update gets added, both Jess' and Poppy's storylines will continue without locking each other out right? I honestly don't know who to choose.

Well Jess wins so far as she's actually sat on my face for hours while i licked her while Poppy is just getting me to do stuff like chores so we'll see but i hope you can be slaves to both.

OH! And after romancing Abbie and Lola my hope was answered when Lola the shy girl ties you up and came out as a mistriss! SOOO HOT! Look forward to more of her she's so cute! A girl not usually dominating suddenly getting switched on while dominating is really great to see!

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Played the previous version and liked the game quite a bit, but I have a question for the dev... considering a complete lack of dildos/phallus shaped objects, as well as general aversion of putting anything in females' fannies, are there any plans of any woman in this game ever stepping into womanhood, ie losing their virginity?

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes