4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
A good use for MP later would be to include shrinking magic so missy can shrink herself for stealth missions but more importantly be used for perverted reasons by her mistresses ;D

Reactions: antonio1508

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MP is Magic power. It's not used in the game, but I've not removed it yet in case I want to use it for something else down the line. No point in limiting design space.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like you missed one of my questions, though: when is Encourage useful in a fight? Does it have any effect outside the PP fights, where ripping underwear damages morale?

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
What is the trigger for The Reign of Jess? I just had it occur before I finished "Down with the Bad Girls", which tended to disrupt the storyline.
Is there a way I can ensure that I finish my other quests first, before triggering the new chapter?
(Though I have to say, the level gain after completing The Reign of Jess comes in handy for fights :))

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for the replies. Looks like you missed one of my questions, though: when is Encourage useful in a fight? Does it have any effect outside the PP fights, where ripping underwear damages morale?
It's a healing ability, it should work in any sort of fight.

What is the trigger for The Reign of Jess? I just had it occur before I finished "Down with the Bad Girls", which tended to disrupt the storyline.
Is there a way I can ensure that I finish my other quests first?
That's a bug, chapter 4 shouldn't work while that's in progress unless it's the dream sequence version. Did you play through normally or use the timeskip? (Also, standard questions about using save editors, decompilers, etc)

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
It's a healing ability, it should work in any sort of fight.

That's a bug, chapter 4 shouldn't work while that's in progress unless it's the dream sequence version. Did you play through normally or use the timeskip? (Also, standard questions about using save editors, decompilers, etc)
I played through normally. I took it really slow finishing "Down with the Bad Girls" - I think I was somewhere between 9 and 11 days when "The Reign of Jess" started.
I'm not using any mods or utilities - just the standard game.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I played through normally. I took it really slow finishing "Down with the Bad Girls" - I think I was somewhere between 9 and 11 days when "The Reign of Jess" started.
I'm not using any mods or utilities - just the standard game.
Might need to take a look at the save, see if something weird has happened there.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Might need to take a look at the save, see if something weird has happened there.
Ahhh, just a heads up that i also completed "The Reign of Jess" before "Down with the Bad Girls". I did go into detail about that in one of my earlier posts worrying if 1 quest would affect the other but assumed it was fine since you didn't mention anything, lol.

Just confirm what i did... I was working for Poppy and got to the point where i was told to steal Abbie's sister's diary but as i usually do with any games i tend to do any side stuff first before continuing the main stuff so a carried on with Jess' quests until i went right through the "The Reign of Jess" quest. Jess did acknowledge i was also Poppy's Slave when she told me to do something and my response was "but I'm Poppy's slave" but Jess said this was fine especially since Poppy is a third year and will be graduating & therefore leaving soon making Jess the new leader of the Bad Girls.

So after that her questline ended with Jess tying me up on the bed and sitting on my face for hours (which was amazing btw) but once that was over the game said i will be transported back to my room before this scene happened so i can continue to walk around and do quests. So after that happened i got the diary for Poppy and completed the "Down with the Bad Girls" quest till all the popular girls were punished.

After that i did go to both Poppy's and Jess' rooms but both had nothing for me to do since i had finished all available quests so assumed once the next update comes I'll be able to continue with both Poppy & Jess' slave routes. But now you've said this maybe this wasn't supposed to happen and 1 route may be blocked off? :eek:

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ahhh, just a heads up that i also completed "The Reign of Jess" before "Down with the Bad Girls". I did go into detail about that in one of my earlier posts worrying if 1 quest would affect the other but assumed it was fine since you didn't mention anything, lol.

Just confirm what i did... I was working for Poppy and got to the point where i was told to steal Abbie's sister's diary but as i usually do with any games i tend to do any side stuff first before continuing the main stuff so a carried on with Jess' quests until i went right through the "The Reign of Jess" quest. Jess did acknowledge i was also Poppy's Slave when she told me to do something and my response was "but I'm Poppy's slave" but Jess said this was fine especially since Poppy is a third year and will be graduating & therefore leaving soon making Jess the new leader of the Bad Girls.

So after that her questline ended with Jess tying me up on the bed and sitting on my face for hours (which was amazing btw) but once that was over the game said i will be transported back to my room before this scene happened so i can continue to walk around and do quests. So after that happened i got the diary for Poppy and completed the "Down with the Bad Girls" quest till all the popular girls were punished.

After that i did go to both Poppy's and Jess' rooms but both had nothing for me to do since i had finished all available quests so assumed once the next update comes I'll be able to continue with both Poppy & Jess' slave routes. But now you've said this maybe this wasn't supposed to happen and 1 route may be blocked off? :eek:
I guess it it didn't break your game, it's fine, but looks like there's definitely a problem somewhere with the C4 start logic. Thanks, and glad you like the ending ^^

I have saves from before and after The Reign of Jess started. Is that what you need?
Both to be safe, please. There may be some clues in comparing the two.

I'm of two minds with the end of Avenging Angel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my favourite of the endings ^^

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
Both to be safe, please. There may be some clues in comparing the two.
1. It will take me a little while to find the 2 bracketing saves (I'll have to keep loading till I find them).

2. In the interim, what is supposed to be the trigger (or triggers) for the new chapter?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
1. It will take me a little while to find the 2 bracketing saves (I'll have to keep loading till I find them).

2. In the interim, what is supposed to be the trigger (or triggers) for the new chapter?
- Chapter 3 finished
- Abbie is your girlfriend
- Poppy's story not active
- Queen of the Ring not active
- At least 5 in-game days have passed
- Also won't trigger the day after you get drunk with Lola

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021

I've figured it out. I can still fix the save for you if you like, but the problem may persist until the mini-update is released.

Reactions: Hentai1987

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I've figured it out.
That was quick work!
I'm attaching save.zip with my saves (95 is the night before Chapter 4 started, 96 is the first day of Chapter 4).
In this save, I had completed:
Chapter 3.
Making Abbie my girlfriend
9 days of playing time
Queen of the Ring

However, I still had to do the last step of Down with the Bad Girls, i.e. meeting Poppy at school. So Chapter 4 should not have triggered.
One thing I should mention - the sexual dream about Poppy (the cut scene, not the dream version of the Bad Girls Bitch quest) occurred when Missy went to sleep on save 95, even though I had not completed that final step of Down with the Bad Girls (I don't know if that is normal).

I can still fix the save for you if you like, but the problem may persist until the mini-update is released.
Fixing the save would be great - thanks! Exceptional customer service! :D(y)
But when you say the problem may persist, do you mean Chapter 4 might still start, albeit one day later - even with the fixed save?

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
PS: I forgot to mention - Chapter 4 started prematurely in a previous playthrough - the morning after I met Poppy in the park, but before completing any other DwtBG quest steps except planting the virus.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
for some reason, the Mary fingering scene is not available in the gallery even though i did this event several times

The bath scene also never comes. I tried it after i woke up and i tried it after school

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
But when you say the problem may persist, do you mean Chapter 4 might still start, albeit one day later - even with the fixed save?
It would have just happened again, since the problem is in the game's code and the fix won't come until I release the mini-update. So what I've done is create a workaround - I've un-completed Queen of the Ring, so Chapter 4 won't trigger. When you're ready to play it, just complete Queen of the Ring again by going and viewing the pile-on scene in Miss Cuchucha's room at the end of any school day and then Chapter 4 will start after that.

for some reason, the Mary fingering scene is not available in the gallery even though i did this event several times

The bath scene also never comes. I tried it after i woke up and i tried it after school
Thanks, I'll look into both of those. I've been having some problems with home events, so they're past due for a good looking at.

Reactions: Hentai1987

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I've been on an unfortunate streak of low quality games and VNs lately so I played Missy again.
It felt good to get back to something coherent, fun, competent and not overly pretentious. This game makes me laugh and lets me be invested in the characters while also having really good naughty content.
Trinian, thanks for making this gem.

Trellok

Aug 17, 2017
Hey Trinian, the public posts that offer further insight on the games characters are always fun to read, thanks for sharing.

Haven't yet played the latest update as i was holding on to play after a few updates when the accumulated new content would be long enough to sit and enjoy for a few hours straight.

I am wondering, which side in the school war (Mean girls vs Popular) should i pick that would potentially result in the most kinky/submissive/humiliating content for Missy down the line? I read that helping the mean girls win would likely result in Missy getting picked on less, and i would like her to be picked on as much as possible in my playthough :p.

Reactions: Trinian
4.50 star(s) 25 Votes