4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we look at the choices in the game, and talk about Jess and Poppy!

If I understand the public post correctly (English is not my native language), Jess will dethrone Poppy. And no matter how hard I try to help Poppy, I end up either becoming Jess's bitch or dominating her?
The ending of the game in which Poppy, with my help, enslaves all the popular girls and I end up at her feet at the end of the leash is impossible? Will Jess be the queen of bad girls one way or another? And I can't even help Poppy defeat Jess who betrayed her? If so, it's actually sad (for me personally).

Reactions: Birdnman993

DommeMeBB

Apr 2, 2022
If I understand the public post correctly (English is not my native language), Jess will dethrone Poppy. And no matter how hard I try to help Poppy, I end up either becoming Jess's bitch or dominating her?
The ending of the game in which Poppy, with my help, enslaves all the popular girls and I end up at her feet at the end of the leash is impossible? Will Jess be the queen of bad girls one way or another? And I can't even help Poppy defeat Jess who betrayed her? If so, it's actually sad (for me personally).
You did not understand the post correctly, it stated that Avenging Angel (the quest where poppy and angel battle, which ended with the tease of Jess v Poppy) comes after the story quest in which Poppy dominates Missy. So, with all that is known so far it would appear that your desired outcome is completely obtainable (eventually).

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The poster above is right, only the Reign of Jess story is set in stone, and Poppy's story happens separately to that. The timeline of events is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
In this week's public post, we look at the choices in the game, and talk about Jess and Poppy!

Finally missy will have a legitimate romance with jess yayyyy, it's great to have several ways of approaching the story but aiming at the result of having a romance with the egocentric rich girl tsundere, although for me the canon is missy sub, but the cool thing here is that being submissive is not synonymous with incompetent something very annoying that is seen in other titles.

As for missy and jess it will be great to see what it would be like to see their romantic dynamics and what their interactions with their other two girlfriends will be like, although Sapphory is a polyamorous society to a certain degree (but you will still have the title of slut), but I imagine that missy and jess being together will not be pleasant news for abbie and lola, especially because of how jess has treated the latter two, an example of this would be how malia took missy's betrayal, but i don't doubt that missy will find a way to have happy at three ;D

DarkDante96

Oct 22, 2018
I'm having a problem in the quest "Queen of the Arena", the next day after Jess humiliate Missy in her home, when she asks Missy to convince the girls to try again in wresting club, Sofia is missing while only showing her bubble.

Last edited:

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
I'm having a problem in the quest "Queen of the Arena", the next day after Jess humiliate Missy in her home, when she asks Missy to convince the girls to try again in wresting club, Sofia is missing while only showing her bubble.
I literally just ran into this issue as well and came here to share.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The mini-update is now released to the public. Get it today!

You can also read the developer notes here:

Links on here will be updated shortly, but you can get it from itch for free in the meantime.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
I can't interact with Poppy computer to plant the virus and I can't leave her home since the game want me to do it...

azerty789

May 10, 2017
just someting like "Poppy's laptop, looks expensive.
There is also a bug with the punishment from bad girl toward a popular girl (4 bad girls and 1 popular girl), the last part of the event (when sprites are moving to the door) repeats after school.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
just someting like "Poppy's laptop, looks expensive.
There is also a bug with the punishment from bad girl toward a popular girl (4 bad girls and 1 popular girl), the last part of the event (when sprites are moving to the door) repeats after school.
Thanks, the sprites reappearing is an easy fix. I might need the save to figure out what's happened with Poppy's laptop.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Missy-0.6.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes