4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Hm, game won't open with the new update

Redownloaded and it works now. not sure why the first didn't.

Last edited:

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Speaking of updating, characters you're supposed to be familiar with can still have generic names or Missy would react like she's just met them in the repeating events. Not serious but it stands out since I've been bugging everyone to see what changed.

In particular the before school event where bad girls ask you to buy booze for them, it's kinda hard to pull off the do I look like a bad girl line when you've got the ribbons. Or even bother asking a bad girl to do something that's specifically troublesome for a bad girl but not for a normal girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I couldn't figure out how to join the bad girls. Can anyone explain this in detail?
There are 2 ways to do so if I'm not wrong.
1) Either side with poppy in avenging angel quest and when given the option choose that you'll help in exchange for becoming a bad girl.
2) Side with popular girls in avenging angel and at the last scene, poppy will ask why you betrayed her. Then pick the one that goes something along the lines of "this was my bad deed" I forgot the exact wording here.

Reactions: Birdnman993

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Hmm, i'm actually a little confused as to what's happening at the moment. After inserting my saves and loading it up i started in Poppy's room which is fine, then i went to Jess' room and she said my mouth still smells like her snatch so that's great i am still both their slave. I was worried 1 overruled the other or something with the way i played last time.

Now everyone has been talking about Avenging Angle and i assumed i did this at some point but don't fully remember but i thought i must've done it since I've done all available quests but after looking it's not listed on my completed list or failed list. Do i still have to trigger this? I didn't think reign of Jess could start without Avenging Angel?

completed.png

Is there anything I'm missing? I assume part 2 of Jess is yet to come.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything I'm missing? I assume part 2 of Jess is yet to come.
Avenging Angel is the follow up to Bad Girl's Bitch/Down with the Bad Girls. Someone will interrupt you after a class to start the quest barring some bug causing the trigger to flub.

hal46

Jan 29, 2020
Try to run on linux by html file. The game starts correctly, and goes on, but then freeze when I start conversation with a bad girl (either in the Park or at school)

Okeris

Aug 26, 2018
Hello. Need some help. Where i can find Henrietta for the quest "Down with the bad girls! Give some chicken feed to Henrietta". I think I a little bit lost.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok so where do I go from here. Im in the middle of redeaming Missy towards Malia. So I choose to save Haley by ratting on the bad girls. Since then the quest hasnt progressed. Is it because there simply is no more content or did I miss something??

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Also is there a walkthrough for this game? The version Im playing crashes if you try to view the quest log..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Im stuck on avenging angel.. I ratted out Poppys plans to beat up Haley. I cant speak to Angel, I cant speak to Malia, and I cant speak to Poppy. Now where do I go from here?

DommeMeBB

Apr 2, 2022
Im stuck on avenging angel.. I ratted out Poppys plans to beat up Haley. I cant speak to Angel, I cant speak to Malia, and I cant speak to Poppy. Now where do I go from here?
Behind the trees in the park below the school, where you can fight the bad girl.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we look a little closer at Chapter 5

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok somehow Lola quest seem to be bugged. After getting drunk at night, Missy needs to speak to Lola at school. But somehow the break where your supposed to speak to her is ruined by betraying Poppy??

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes