4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hey Trinian, the public posts that offer further insight on the games characters are always fun to read, thanks for sharing.

Haven't yet played the latest update as i was holding on to play after a few updates when the accumulated new content would be long enough to sit and enjoy for a few hours straight.

I am wondering, which side in the school war (Mean girls vs Popular) should i pick that would potentially result in the most kinky/submissive/humiliating content for Missy down the line? I read that helping the mean girls win would likely result in Missy getting picked on less, and i would like her to be picked on as much as possible in my playthough :p.
I might be wrong but from what I've seen, it depends on why you are helping the bad girls. If you help them in the condition of joining them properly then you'll get picked on less. If you help them just to serve poppy, I think you'll be picked on worse by them (at least that's why I understood after reading the public post about the coming mini-update).

Reactions: Trinian and Trellok

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
As always, it's fascinating to read about the world and culture of Sapphory, especially the double standards of rulers enslaving people for breaking the law, but missy's mothers are criminals for doing this, making everything not good or bad. bad, but depends on the perspective of each individual.

Something that I think would be very interesting is the introduction of a girl from abroad coming to Sapphory and how someone outside her way of life would adapt, I think it would give material for another story.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Hey Trinian, the public posts that offer further insight on the games characters are always fun to read, thanks for sharing.

Haven't yet played the latest update as i was holding on to play after a few updates when the accumulated new content would be long enough to sit and enjoy for a few hours straight.

I am wondering, which side in the school war (Mean girls vs Popular) should i pick that would potentially result in the most kinky/submissive/humiliating content for Missy down the line? I read that helping the mean girls win would likely result in Missy getting picked on less, and i would like her to be picked on as much as possible in my playthough :p.
Yeah, staying on the bad girls bitch route is how you get bullied the most.

As always, it's fascinating to read about the world and culture of Sapphory, especially the double standards of rulers enslaving people for breaking the law, but missy's mothers are criminals for doing this, making everything not good or bad. bad, but depends on the perspective of each individual.

Something that I think would be very interesting is the introduction of a girl from abroad coming to Sapphory and how someone outside her way of life would adapt, I think it would give material for another story.
I have just such an idea in mind, but it may be a while before we see it. In the meantime though, there'll be a few women from the outside world that you can talk to in Fivaviana. Happy you like the background stuff ^^

Last edited:

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
It would have just happened again, since the problem is in the game's code and the fix won't come until I release the mini-update. So what I've done is create a workaround - I've un-completed Queen of the Ring, so Chapter 4 won't trigger. When you're ready to play it, just complete Queen of the Ring again by going and viewing the pile-on scene in Miss Cuchucha's room at the end of any school day and then Chapter 4 will start after that.
Thanks a lot!
I'd actually tried replaying from an earlier save, and based on your previous post I left both Queen of the Ring and the last Lola quest unfinished, which did prevent TRoJ starting.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I've tried with the modified save, completed the Down with the Bad Girls quest, but the Avenging Angels quest is not starting, although it did start back in my previous playthrough after Chapter 4 began.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. How do I get the scene where
(there's a screenshot of this on the itch.io page).

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

"Avenging Angels" The mission is activated by going to class after helping poppy to get the popular girls in trouble.

Malia's scene is part of "Avenging Angels" where missy wants malia to forgive her for getting popular girls into trouble.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I've tried with the modified save, completed the Down with the Bad Girls quest, but the Avenging Angels quest is not starting, although it did start back in my previous playthrough after Chapter 4 began.

I'm not sure why it isn't triggering, but at this point, it's probably easier to just wait for the mini-update and use that old save. It's dropping for supporters at the end of the week, which means the public don't have too long to wait after that.

Reactions: Hentai1987

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I think you may have over complicated the last 2 chapters... just have them play through in sequence like the other chapters. Complete one before any others can start.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
I'm not sure why it isn't triggering, but at this point, it's probably easier to just wait for the mini-update and use that old save. It's dropping for supporters at the end of the week, which means the public don't have too long to wait after that.
Thanks, that sounds like the best plan.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
PS: Is the mini-update still on schedule for release tomorrow?
Yeah, supporter release is tomorrow. Public a week and a bit after.

I think you may have over complicated the last 2 chapters... just have them play through in sequence like the other chapters. Complete one before any others can start.
In theory, that's more or less how it should work, the quest dependencies effectively create a situation in which one won't start until the last one is done. But you might be right that simpler is better. It's what I get for trying to create a Bioware-like experience where you can have a load of side quests active :HideThePain:

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
Yeah, supporter release is tomorrow. Public a week and a bit after.
I'm a Prefect-level supporter, so tomorrow is going to be a happy and exciting day for me!

It's what I get for trying to create a Bioware-like experience where you can have a load of side quests active :HideThePain:
I'm grateful for that ambition and the immersion it offers, and I'm willing to live with the occasional inconvenience. But of course, you should do what works for you.

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
"Avenging Angels" The mission is activated by going to class after helping poppy to get the popular girls in trouble.

Malia's scene is part of "Avenging Angels" where missy wants malia to forgive her for getting popular girls into trouble.
Thanks for the info. I thought helping poppy to get the popular girls in trouble is part of Avenging Angels? When I did it before, it started with being taken to meet Angel, and then being sent as a spy to see Jess. Of course, I did Down With the Bad Girls, not Bad Girl's Bitch. Maybe the AA start is different because of that.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
They(or part of them at least) appear to have rebranded as ILLGames
Yeah if my reading is correct, they seem to have taken the IP and phoenixed under a new name. And thus everything went back to normal (or hopefully better after their lacklustre recent offerings)

As I understand it, updates come out about once every six months, am I right?
The aim is 3, but life's been getting in the way. Last year's 9-month stretch was an exception because of the remaster.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Interesting story. A very interesting plot. I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to help Poppy put a collar on all the popular girls in the school and take over. I'm looking forward to the update. Too bad I found this game so early. Probably in 2 or 3 years it will be completely finished. Many thanks to the game developer and good luck in your creative work. May inspiration never leave you.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes