4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Wow just played the reign of jess part, that girl is seriously wrong on top shelf. Actually made me miss Polly.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I don't know. Poppy just got me doing chores most of the time. Jess had me eating her pussy & ass while tied to a bed for hours. I'll go with Jess for now! =D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ok somehow Lola quest seem to be bugged. After getting drunk at night, Missy needs to speak to Lola at school. But somehow the break where your supposed to speak to her is ruined by betraying Poppy??
Poppy's story shouldn't be in the way at third break, can you tell me a bit more about what happened?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Poppy's story shouldn't be in the way at third break, can you tell me a bit more about what happened?
I had to back track a bit to find an earlier save but that fixed it.

But to clarify. I had been drinking with Lola the night before going to school and helping Poppy with the teachers computer. But because you spend 3rd break doing these things the break ends, when your done. Thus catching me in a loop. Lola leaves the yard when I enter it, and I cant go back to class until Ive spoken with Lola..

eskemender

Feb 12, 2022
Trinian Hello, can you help me with this error please? Screenshot 2023-09-13 145543.png
I was playing this just fine, and then my laptop suddenly shutdown due to low battery (forgot to plug the charge in). Now when I try to open missy again, always like this. I even re-download the game and the error still here. Is it from my laptop or what?

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I had to back track a bit to find an earlier save but that fixed it.

But to clarify. I had been drinking with Lola the night before going to school and helping Poppy with the teachers computer. But because you spend 3rd break doing these things the break ends, when your done. Thus catching me in a loop. Lola leaves the yard when I enter it, and I cant go back to class until Ive spoken with Lola..
Thanks, I'll get that fixed for the next version.

Trinian Hello, can you help me with this error please? View attachment 2926099
I was playing this just fine, and then my laptop suddenly shutdown due to low battery (forgot to plug the charge in). Now when I try to open missy again, always like this. I even re-download the game and the error still here. Is it from my laptop or what?
In the first instance, I would try shutting down then restarting the computer, and then update, and if necessary re-install your graphics drivers. They're the most likely culprit.

hal46

Jan 29, 2020
jst use playonlinux
Thanks, but does not work. I used the HTML file. I think the problem, that repeat itself only when Missy interacts with Bad Girl, is due to saves of older versions (I did't play for a while, then at the start of this version my saves have been updated). In any case, where I can find my save files (in case to send the developer) in Linux ? Thanks for the help.

hal46

Jan 29, 2020
No such a folder in my case. And I believe it is somewhere outside the game folder, otherwise should not be found when I start the game from a different renamed folder. I start the game from FOSSILindex.html, the index.html gives Reference error: require not defined. In any case thank you for your help !

OuterZone

Nov 12, 2020
How can i get the tickletorture for Missy?
In the card game with Missy's friends in the Apartment Complex, one of the possible scenes when losing a card game is Missy (or the other girls, if they lose) getting tickled by the other three.

I don't know if there are other instances of tickling in the game.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
How can i get the tickletorture for Missy?
In the card game with Missy's friends in the Apartment Complex, one of the possible scenes when losing a card game is Missy (or the other girls, if they lose) getting tickled by the other three.

I don't know if there are other instances of tickling in the game.
The big one is in Avenging Angel where Poppy and her friends do it. To get it, you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
This week's public post is a quick look at Fivaviana and a brief discussion of the creative process

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we get to know Stacey a little better

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Although I prefer Missy the hero, I don't mind a subby Missy but I can't stand bitch domme Jess - really, really want the tables turned. She's not a domme - shes a bully, and she's mean - nothing fun in her dom scenes at all -
. Rant over. But seriously, Jess needs to taken all the way down. But it looks like teeth gritting through another chapter.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Although I prefer Missy the hero, I don't mind a subby Missy but I can't stand bitch domme Jess - really, really want the tables turned. She's not a domme - shes a bully, and she's mean - nothing fun in her dom scenes at all -
. Rant over. But seriously, Jess needs to taken all the way down. But it looks like teeth gritting through another chapter.
Thankyou for the honest and candid feedback. I have a question for you, as well as any other domme players reading this who'd like to contribute. Where do you feel the line should be in making a game mode that you can enjoy?

I've been toying for a while with the idea of creating a mode, let's call it Domme mode, where you skip the unavoidable humiliation scenes. It'd not even be that hard to do, it could be ready in time for 0.7, the hard work was done when I made the timeskip. It's starting to feel like unavoidable humiliation scenes should maybe be treated like a fetish you can opt out of.

Not gonna lie, this means you would miss a significant chunk of the game. The Reign of Jess would go, as would a bunch of planned future content on the main storyline, and so would the toilet ambush scene you mentioned as that's the other one that's come up before. The game can be made to make sense without both, that's fine, but that sends me down the rabbit hole of wondering about some of the other quests.

Abbie's and Lola's relationship quests are presumably fine, but what about Miss Abbie? What about working for Emily? Bad Girl's Bitch is avoidable, so that's fine, All of the humiliation content in Avenging Angel is avoidable, except for the isolation scene, but I feel like anyone that has a problem with that has a problem with the game's core concept, since it's about negotiating your way round the humiliating punishment school from lesbian sex hell.

Then there's Queen of the Ring. I expect the scene on Jess's bed passes muster, as it's pretty tame, but what about the pile-on at the end? What about the "sleep sex" failure scene in Chapter 2? The humiliating medical exam in Chapter 3?

And then there's the end of day spanking scenes. While these do come under "punishment at school," are they something a domme player wants to see? I'm interested in hearing people's takes.

Subby players, for the avoidance of any possible doubt, I am not planning to remove any content from the game. Merely make it so people can opt out of seeing it.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes