4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Hi, what are the consequences of Poppy's quest?
Can you romance the other (Abbie, Lola, Jess...) if Missy submits to Poppy?
Will a war between bad and popular girls start and Missy will be blocked with one side?
Defying Poppy what consequences give with the bad girls/Jessica?
Is it possible to prove Missy's worth and romance Poppy?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Will a war between bad and popular girls start and Missy will be blocked with one side?
So far, there's no effect on who you get to date which is a good thing. It's only a matter of siding with bad girls or popular girls atm.

Reactions: deskald

DommeMeBB

Apr 2, 2022
You can still romance Abbie and Lola, you have to romance Abbie to advance the main questline anyway.

A war between the the bad and popular girls will happen and is the focus of the next update, and Trinian has said that you will be able to switch sides. (Though again this content is not yet released).

For the current version at least, there are no consequences external to the quest.

Trinian has said that players will be able to have Missy join the bad girls (as in, be an actual member not just their bitch) however such content is not presently a part of the game.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
So far, there's no effect on who you get to date which is a good thing. It's only a matter of siding with bad girls or popular girls atm.
You can still romance Abbie and Lola, you have to romance Abbie to advance the main questline anyway.

A war between the the bad and popular girls will happen and is the focus of the next update, and Trinian has said that you will be able to switch sides. (Though again this content is not yet released).

For the current version at least, there are no consequences external to the quest.

Trinian has said that players will be able to have Missy join the bad girls (as in, be an actual member not just their bitch) however such content is not presently a part of the game.
Being under Poppy's protection block the romance with Jess? I fear that being always pro bad girls could disable some triggers in the Jessica's romance.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Being under Poppy's protection block the romance with Jess? I fear that being always pro bad girls could disable some triggers in the Jessica's romance.
No, Poppy's story won't lock out any of the romance options, they'll always be available regardless of what other choices you make in the game, and Jess will continue to bully you no matter what because it's who she is!

Reactions: deskald and Nespray

DommeMeBB

Apr 2, 2022
I'm in chapter 2, how can I start the romance quest with Jess?
Jess does not have a Romance quest in the same vein as Abbie and Lola (as of yet anyway), she has a main story quest post your Romance with Abbie where she bullies you and seemingly desires to enslave you, only the first half of this quest is currently in-game and will be expanded on in a future update (though not 0.6).
Basically, you can't. Instead go romance Abbie and then get bullied by Jess. Probably in a future update there will be options for romance with her or becoming her salve properly, but for now that is simply not in the game.
I should have been more clear in my original post, my apologies.

Reactions: deskald

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Public posts have returned! This was supposed to be up yesterday, but you know, life. We have all your 0.6 and after news in one place!

Howdy dev
Hope everything is well after that personal problem u had mentioned very long ago
My exams have just finished
Time to torture poor missy now hehe:devilish:
What's new by the way
Haven't played for a long time after chp 3 ?

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Howdy dev
Hope everything is well after that personal problem u had mentioned very long ago
My exams have just finished
Time to torture poor missy now hehe:devilish:
What's new by the way
Haven't played for a long time after chp 3 ?
Chapter 4's in there now, and you may not have seen Queen of the Ring if the last new quest you played was C3. The game's also been upgraded to RPG Maker MZ so old saves won't work any more, but there's a timeskip feature that lets you skip anything you don't want to replay

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, we'll take a look at some of the promo stuff for the imminent 0.6 release!

• Haha
Reactions: Flat and dking239
Sep 12, 2017
Can we fight the bad girls and still lose?
Obviously Trinian's gonna be the best person to answer this, but I believe they said that the idea of backing the losing side would be a possibility, either with this chapter, or the next... I don't recall off hand if he said for certain that would happen, or said it'd be something worth considering.

Given the original ability to betray Poppy, but stick with her regardless, I would almost be surprised if there was no path for being on the losing side.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Can we fight the bad girls and still lose?
Obviously Trinian's gonna be the best person to answer this, but I believe they said that the idea of backing the losing side would be a possibility, either with this chapter, or the next... I don't recall off hand if he said for certain that would happen, or said it'd be something worth considering.

Given the original ability to betray Poppy, but stick with her regardless, I would almost be surprised if there was no path for being on the losing side.
It'll not be an option in this quest, as it was already written by the time we had that conversation, but I'm thinking about ways it might work for the third part.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes