4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
what 3d engine was used to make the art ?
I prefer this over Daz art by a lot
1680037770616.png
(It's called Honey Select 2.)

One thing I like about this... The artist is not obsessed with overly huge breasts!!!
More than a handfuls a waste ^^

Do I remember correctly that the previous update is meant to be the darkest update in the game and it won't get any darker than that?

Also - my condolences to the author, take all the time you need.
Thanks, means a lot. People have been so understanding :)
The last update is certainly the darkest it'll get for now.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Ah, that's a bit of a shame. I think it was quite tame but at the same time I think you should do it however you feel is right.
I try to maintain a balance between the lighthearted and funny and the strict discipline and humiliation. There's definitely going to be more content like Chapter 4 in the second act, but in this update, I've tried to throw something to the dominant players, those who want to be able to "win" (and couldn't in Chapter 4, even though they'll get their chance later) and the players who are looking for lighthearted yuri stuff are getting the strip poker game.

TL;DR: Yeah, I love making her suffer too, so don't worry :p

jireir

May 26, 2018
I like lightheared stuff too. I think that the game is very enjoyable even if you ignore the whole erotic part of it. The witty dialogues and characters are really strong on their own. I'm just saying that the last update was in my opinion still reasonably tame and I definitely wouldn't mind something darker in the future considering the implications of the setting.

Looking forward to the next update.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
One of the reasons why I like this game is that the humiliation and suffering of the protagonist is balanced by the comedy and lighter content. Even though some of what happens would be horrible in real life, the silliness of the tone keeps the player in high spirits.
If the tone turned fully dark with the intention of showing hard hitting pain and trauma I'd completely avoid that content or stop playing altogether if it was unavoidable.

I haven't had the time to play the latest update yet but I'm hoping it hasn't gone that far.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Some good news after the recent bad: I have a very special announcement! Head over to my Patreon/Subscribestar to see it!

Really disappointed to see that NTR is optional and not mandatory. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Trinian

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
You should also add a 2 minute segment where you play as one of the sisters so you can add the "female protagonist" tag and complete the unholy duo of useless tags.

• Thinking Face

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
They'll like what I tell 'em to like!
I for one welcome our new male overlords. I mean, we've been spending so much time focusing on characters with two x chromosomes. And these are just characters with one x chromosome. I mean, that's like basically a woman!

(with a dick and testicle or two)

• Haha

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
I always like yuri games and without men thats a perfect one thing I have yo ask is there more content plan? a release date? maybe an update? coming soon

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
how can ı earn money
Work for Emily (follow Abbie's relationship quest to meet her)

I always like yuri games and without men thats a perfect one thing I have yo ask is there more content plan? a release date? maybe an update? coming soon
0.6 was not far off ready when I paused billing, and when I start again, it shouldn't be too long.

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
0.6 was not far off ready when I paused billing, and when I start again, it shouldn't be too long.

Take all the time you need Trinian. We are an ungrateful lot by nature, but given the circumstances I think we can understand you've got more important things in your view. Be well, stay safe, stay strong, and we'll all be here (still ungrateful) whenever you want to come back.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
remained on this stage. I can turn left, right, up and down. but I can't move. what should I do? and i have money but i can buy nothing? where can i buy anything?

Adsız.png

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes