4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Will there be an out come for a bad outcome if we fight against the bad girls as a non sub... but we lose fights/battles and they win the war?

Like an option to go down fighting instead of cheesy shut cringe of a sub path?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
There will be when 0.5 is released. But this is a beta test build, so if you skipped past everything you've already played, there wouldn't actually be anything to play.
Kind sir or ma'am
I have a question
It states my relationship with Becky is 0
How can I increase it ?
Thank you very much for creating this gem of a game

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Will there be an out come for a bad outcome if we fight against the bad girls as a non sub... but we lose fights/battles and they win the war?

Like an option to go down fighting instead of cheesy shut cringe of a sub path?
We've been discussing this on Discord and it's possibly something I can add to the last part (the new quest is part 2 of 3) but it's at a quite early stage of thought

Kind sir or ma'am
I have a question
It states my relationship with Becky is 0
How can I increase it ?
Thank you very much for creating this gem of a game
Thanks for the kind words ^^ You can increase your relationship with Becky to 5 currently by having hair clips in your inventory (buy them at the store in town or win randomly them in schoolyard fights) and give her one when she asks in her lunchtime event when it comes up. She also has a new event coming in 0.6.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
We've been discussing this on Discord and it's possibly something I can add to the last part (the new quest is part 2 of 3) but it's at a quite early stage of thought

Thanks for the kind words ^^ You can increase your relationship with Becky to 5 currently by having hair clips in your inventory (buy them at the store in town or win randomly them in schoolyard fights) and give her one when she asks in her lunchtime event when it comes up. She also has a new event coming in 0.6.
thanks for taking your time to reply I am looking forward to 0.6 but just one last question will there threesome bdsm scenes in the future ? like missy tied up and two of her girlfriends punishing her ?
keep up the good work dev and stay healthy
looking forward to where this game leads to

May 23, 2020
If I play the sub path, will joining the bad girls in the next update be a good choice? I fear that being part of the bad girls will show less Missy sub content as they are all so dominating, and, as part of the group she maybe must act like that. Or maybe she can put a front of being bad, but behind closed doors she is still being dominated?

That's why I ask. Should I keep helping the bad girls but refuse to join them for more sub content with them?

Last edited:

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
thanks for taking your time to reply I am looking forward to 0.6 but just one last question will there threesome bdsm scenes in the future ? like missy tied up and two of her girlfriends punishing her ?
keep up the good work dev and stay healthy
looking forward to where this game leads to
Mmmmmmmaybe ^^

If I play the sub path, will joining the bad girls in the next update be a good choice? I fear that being part of the bad girls will show less Missy sub content as they are all so dominating, and, as part of the group she maybe must act like that. Or maybe she can put a front of being bad, but behind closed doors she is still being dominated?

That's why I ask. Should I keep helping the bad girls but refuse to join them for more sub content with them?
If you want to keep being dominated, you shouldn't join the bad girls. Poppy will make it clearer in the dialogue, but the short version is that no bad girl would ever allow herself to be treated the way subby Missy is treated by Poppy. The bad girl path is about winning Poppy's respect and making her see that she's underestimated you.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Is it possible to play without whoring MC to the pimp "caretaker" at the first day? No other way to get that 70 credits?

Last edited:

jireir

May 26, 2018
From what I recall you might be able to sell some items like hairpins and perfumes and other things that drop in some of those random events. You could make that money that way.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
That sounds like it will give you a lot of work with rewriting a lot of dialogues, no?
No rewriting's necessary.

Is it possible to play without whoring MC to the pimp "caretaker" at the first day? No other way to get that 70 credits?
From what I recall you might be able to sell some items like hairpins and perfumes and other things that drop in some of those random events. You could make that money that way.
The Emily sequence is hardcoded to introduce her. Even if you get 70 credits from somewhere else, you won't be able to progress until you've done the cleaning part.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
In this week's public post, a look into the wider structure of Poppy's story, a note on becoming a bad girl, and a just-for-fun poll

Reactions: SteveНandjobs
Apr 28, 2020
I'd love that so much ! Unfortunately, I think Trinian said he doesnt really like foot stuff
Unfortunately yes, but Trinian has mentioned that he likes anything with feet as an act of humiliation or superiority, like Missy can kiss Poppy's foot, but would like more of that and not necessarily something hardcore, but kissing Jess's bare feet, in public at school or whatever something like that, maybe someday.

Reactions: obiruto

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is the plan to make this more RPG like with multiple girls in your party during battles and the addition of more clothing items with stat buffs?

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Wanted to ask can we only be submissive or can we dominate
You can be somewhat dominant, a lot of the quest lines have you getting spanked and humiliated unfairly without any way to avoid it, that's just the kind of world Missy lives in.
But there are some dominant quest lines you can go and you are able to be on top in the day to day events.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Is the plan to make this more RPG like with multiple girls in your party during battles and the addition of more clothing items with stat buffs?
I'm gradually adding more RPG elements, and have had a combat overhaul in the works for quite a long time now, but the main focus of the game will always be the story, in fact I'm working on a "narrative mode" which the player will choose whether or not to use when starting a game, so soon it will be possible to simply skip combats. This will allow the player to customise their game experience, with those who just want to play a visual novel style game never having to do RPGM combat, while those who want the full experience can do that.

At the moment, other girls joining your party is only used for story reasons, and I've no real plan to change that.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes