4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
So, what was Ms Paris' secret that made the whole Reign of Jess thing possible? Could some kind soul share the answer/explanation?
I'll make it short, in summary, she fucked a man, Yep, not even in my wildest dreams did I imagine this scenario, it is practically a betrayal of everything that the island represents.

Reactions: moonblackhen

truaheday

Jun 4, 2022
Can developers create skip classes? After trying 5 times but failing to complete a task, I lost 50 minutes, feeling like I was playing a bug, not a game.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Can developers create skip classes? After trying 5 times but failing to complete a task, I lost 50 minutes, feeling like I was playing a bug, not a game.
Do you have a fight with Jess at the Orchard maybe or another event you need to participate in after school, that might interfere??

truaheday

Jun 4, 2022
Do you have a fight with Jess at the Orchard maybe or another event you need to participate in after school, that might interfere??
I wasted another 50 minutes checking what you said, I did the same as the walkthrough chapter 3, didn't fight with Jess for 5 days

angelolegend

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone ever find a solution to playing this on joiplay? I can't find the "patch" that was mentioned a couple of times in the past.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for the end of v0.7?

Edit: I have it attached. I'll keep this updated with my save files
What is Missy's status in your save?

Does anyone have a save for the end of v0.7 with a Dom Missy - who took down Poppy and defeated the bad girls?

Thanks,

DrD

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Missy is not working on Joi play again. And when I looked into fixing it again I noticed that the link to my last set of instructions was deleted and the new missy update comes with the Joi play patch and two HTML files for Fossil index

I am getting the error about Fossil needing to be the first plugin

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes