Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
HI Ramagar , does the patch work for the latest version?
I'm grabbing the newest update and just grabbed the patch and will be giving it a run tonight.
Named the file as instructed (mist-patch.rpy) and adding the file to the game folder once I unzip those files, so if you don't hear back from either Ramagar or me by the end of the weekend you can assume the patch is working fine.
I'm just giving this timeframe since I may end up starting over from the beginning; but testing the patch should be fine from my save in the last version that I played (v0.6.2)

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1637525293295.png

Some time has passed, I've settled into my new apartment, have gotten everything set up and I am back developing the next update. This Monday Update is a bit early, but I have a busy day tomorrow and wanted to get this one out, I am guessing it isn't bothering anyone.

Everything new:

• I wrote a lot of new dialogue.
  • Made a bunch of new backgrounds for new areas you get to explore.
  • Made several new animations.
  • Started working on the first scene of the update
  • And lastly put in the code to tie 0.8 and the new 0.8.1 together. Leaving the cabin behind means that your daily rhythm has to change and that also means I have to make quite a few adjustements to the code.
In the last weeks I mainly spent my time on making some pretty backgrounds, utilising some new techniques and figuring out the proper lighting. The rest of it was mainly spent on making sure that the code worked and that whatever happens after 0.8, is bug free.

Or to put it differently. I basically finished the prolog of the new update. Now I am free to dive in and start making making the real content, the meat and bones of 0.8.1. And as I said before, the update will be released this year, probably towards the end of December.

I am excited to start making new content and tomorrow is probably gonna be spend on progressing with that first scene.

That is it from me and I wish you all a good week!

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
HI Ramagar , does the patch work for the latest version?
It worked for me.

But to be clear, I did not make the patch. I downloaded it before Nopy and things went to shit
Can confirm, the patch is working.
I just finished v0.8 without incident, and the patch was working as intended.
Just make sure you name it "mist-patch.rpy" and add the file to the /game folder in whatever directory you unpack the game in.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
This game is great one of the best out there.
Maybe having this game in Steam can help to make it more popular just like Treasure of Nadia.
Hope I can help with the development but I'm broke rn so I'll just give some moral support. Thanks for the game Devs!
This is an ideia I suport, is good for the game itself and opens a possibility for a one time donate

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
sorry if it was asked before but is there a problem with the new update for some reason im stuck in a loop where robin gives you a blowjob in the morning and every time i try to go to my room to progress it keeps repeating the morning blow job scene. If someone can help please

guhgh

Feb 21, 2019
sorry if it was asked before but is there a problem with the new update for some reason im stuck in a loop where robin gives you a blowjob in the morning and every time i try to go to my room to progress it keeps repeating the morning blow job scene. If someone can help please
same problem for me, any fixes?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes