JohnnyTarr

Oct 2, 2021
I don't know if the question has been asked before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just wondering why the game got a loli tag?
Not that it bothered me or that I miss it I am just curious because even mia is 19? i hope i haven't missed a scene :oops:
Thank you in advance for your answer :)

Last edited:

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
I don't know if the question has been asked before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just wondering why the game got a loli tag?
Not that it bothered me or that I miss it I am just curious because even mia is 19? i hope i haven't missed a scene :oops:
Thank you in advance for your answer :)
Mia has a petite body and in some cultures that is similar or equal to lolita. Loli is derived from lolita and not all loli is underage.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is the lewdpatcher site dead? Nopy died not too long ago. Hasnt been working all day and I dont know where else to get the incest patch.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is the lewdpatcher site dead? Nopy died not too long ago. Hasnt been working all day and I dont know where else to get the incest patch.
Might be, I have seen references in other game threads that LewdPatcher has gone the way of NoPy

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
sorry if it was asked before but is there a problem with the new update for some reason im stuck in a loop where robin gives you a blowjob in the morning and every time i try to go to my room to progress it keeps repeating the morning blow job scene. If someone can help please
same issue

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's based upon the Japanese trope.
The japanese absolutely refers to pedophiles with this.
Lolicon = Lolita complex.

unless you are referring to lolibaba? The "she is totally legal officer, she is 300 years old"?
but that is still clearly harkening back to little girls

Reactions: osaki_nami

jokuur

May 23, 2019
is catching fish bugged guys? i went fishing after robin told me to catch a fish but my 4th day with no luck... i was so immersed in that game cus of great music 1st person camera and enviroment :cry:

nvm u just click on exclamation marks

Last edited:

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
same issue
I actually thought I had fixed that bug already. For all of those who have it. Did you make a new game in 0.8 or did you have an older savefile? And what platform are you using, PC or Android? I am gonna see that I can fix it, but I'll probably release the fix with the next regular update, so for now I'd recommend using a savefile that is past that point. and if you can provide me one of the bugged saves that could also really help.

And I saw someone talking about steam and I am planning on releasing a steam version, but I'd rather release it when it is finished and not in early access anymore. Don't know if that makes sense, but that is my plan for this game.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i was skeptical when i saw face graphics at first but unnecessary, animations are fluid and scenes are beautiful the most important part in any Egame, story is interesting, characters are likable, ambient music beautiful, 1st person camera on walking animation and creepy places are really immersive, but the most thing i liked i think was talks near fireplace and under beautiful night sky, i only once saw full galaxy sky on my uncles farm in cold winter night and it really was this beautiful so i can feel the connection a little bit, i am hooked and interested where the story will go, more scenes with Noeira in next update pls

this be my rating but server is down so i put it here until its fixed, when its fixed i delete it
mr dev Rathieu i noticed mistake in the animation with Noeira on the first night after her rescue but probably u know that already, her hand is bend in really uncomfortable direction i would say

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes