Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Why spoil it by asking? Take the time to enjoy it. Embrace the surprises, and feels/emotion(s).
I don't think that knowing whether the cover art character is significant or not spoils anything. While it wasn't my question, I like seeing answers to this sort of thing as it doesn't spoil the plot itself, but can realign expectations with reality if the answer went the other way. Consider that it would be useful to know if the cover art was just a cool render from one scene not really connected to the story.

Some of my worst reading, viewing, and gaming experiences are due to people hyping something up in ways that provide no direction or context for expectations, only to have the actual story fall short by being interesting in a way too different than the expectations.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
In any case, while the horned Dryad lady is important, she does come into the picture decently far into the game. If you've yet to reach her you're quite far back and so should probably skedaddle before you get spoiled by something more serious.

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Looks like everyone love Lilly :ROFLMAO:
yeah, ofcourse, just look at her shiny and fuckable lips hahaha
Blowjobs from Lilly, titfuck from Robin and anal from Mia

Ally13377

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, is there any maps for this game? I am having hard time to find some places after some time.

Edit: I am still going through passing electronic lock, sending Mia, and UL-03. I have written like this to avoid any spoilers.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Why was the torrent link removed? All other options are slower than a snail. MegaNZ is garbage, so is Anon and without NOPY we are in a real world of shit getting some of these larger games.

Reactions: deversari
Oct 12, 2019
Guy i just found this game and really enjoy playing it but im having a problem with the progress.The mission told me to fix the cable but when i reach the box outside the ski room it said i need to finish my other task.What was that about and any help with this mission?
Edit:So i have to bulid the fence first.Ngl i felt pretty stupid now

May 14, 2020
Guy i just found this game and really enjoy playing it but im having a problem with the progress.The mission told me to fix the cable but when i reach the box outside the ski room it said i need to finish my other task.What was that about and any help with this mission?
Edit:So i have to bulid the fence first.Ngl i felt pretty stupid now
If I remember correctly you need to read a book on how to fix cables and you need to have gone to the fuel station to get a jerrycan of fuel. You might also need to turn the generator off while you're doing this.

If that isn't it let me know, I'll check if I have a save from that time.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Feast is easy mod you don't have to worry about resources.
Scavenge is hard mod you have to gather resources continuously and spend them wisely.
mod = modification. 3rd party change to the game

it should be easy mode and hard mode. with an e after the mod

Reactions: BegoneThrot
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes