Oct 12, 2019
Just finished the game.Now im feeling disapointed and frustrated at the same time cause of the cilff hanging.I really wish that 395 is doing fine with his life.And then he can give us the next update.Oh and anybody know how many months does an update take to be released?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Just finished the game.Now im feeling disapointed and frustrated at the same time cause of the cilff hanging.I really wish that 395 is doing fine with his life.And then he can give us the next update.Oh and anybody know how many months does an update take to be released?
Quote from Monday update # 70 - page 281

"I'll definitely be able to let you play 0.8.1 before the new year arrives."

Reactions: Talos1974

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Feast is easy mod you don't have to worry about resources.
Scavenge is hard mod you have to gather resources continuously and spend them wisely.
Normally, It like easy and normal mode but it has the same difficulty except game progress speed.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
When i played this for the first time i opted scavenger mode option and dedicated 20-30 minutes at the beginning just to gather the supplies and that was enough for whole playthrough. And to be honest it wasn't that hectic and such.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
this game has some of the best animations I have seen thus far. really amazing
You for sure will laugh at me but this is one of those games I play for the story and scenes are secondary

The mix of feelings that this game gives me is incredible...every time I go exploring i get the good kind of anxiety ( only listening to the sound ) , every time we defeat a group of enemies i feel realized etc..

But maybe is only me

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You for sure will laugh at me but this is one of those games I play for the story and scenes are secondary
I won't laugh. I love the story and I love the interactions with the girls too. Some of the best I have seen as well. Really gives you warm comfy feelings

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Let me start off by saying I really enjoyed the unique art style and all the animations are top notch, along with some pretty great characters and some fantastic dialog but...

...I think I am going to have to drop this game unfortunately... My reasons being that the whole game was building up to the rescue of Noreia and it ended up being such a shit show... First you finally get to her and your immediately having sex, about time so great right?! Nope, bad idea... it was all a ruse so the director could get to her... Awesome #1... Second the director takes all of her power away... Great... Awesome #2... The the bad guy is now a bad girl (WTF!)l... Splendid... But our hero's make their valiant escape... *phew*... But wait! Noreia is now a broken shell apparently and guess what the only way to fix her is? Yup you guessed it Rape... Fantastic... Awesome #3... So yeah I'm full up on Awesome and I AM OUT.

Good luck dev it was fun while it lasted (y)

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, i realy like the Game and i have some Questions.
1.How can i repeat(loop) a Animation in this Game?
2.Is the Game finished(i think not right)?
3.Do i have to start a New Game when i use the Patch?
I dont see any Difference in my Game.
4.Whats happend when i use the Patch?
5.Is Mia my Daughter?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi, i realy like the Game and i have some Questions.
1.How can i repeat(loop) a Animation in this Game?
2.Is the Game finished(i think not right)?
3.Do i have to start a New Game when i use the Patch?
I dont see any Difference in my Game.
4.Whats happend when i use the Patch?
5.Is Mia my Daughter?
1)there is a gallery in mc's room clock
2) no
3)no
4)enable incest ( Lily becomes your sister )
5) lol no ...how can be if her and MC are around 18-20 years old?

Reactions: tommyjohne

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Let me start off by saying I really enjoyed the unique art style and all the animations are top notch, along with some pretty great characters and some fantastic dialog but...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Spoiler here, spoiler there, more blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Good luck dev it was fun while it lasted (y)
Man, unreasonable perspective goes into other games. I was so happy when you stopped replying to other threads. I just hope there are other games I like that you don't.

Do things always go according to plan for you? I mean, I know I have thought up a dozen different scenarios when on a date, or about to have an argument, and play through the dialogue in my head. Things don't actually happen as I fantasize. Real life is more messy and complex. There was a lot of build up for the third girl even though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is still one of my favorite games. The like weight ratio shows that most of F95 agree. You disagree with their vision and creative license. That's on you. Not them. Also way to not use spoiler tags, showing you really don't care about the story at all. Or you only care about yourself.

Peace.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, about 1.
What i want to know was can i loop 1 short Animation?
It works in another Game when i press G + H(not Sure).

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Man, unreasonable perspective goes into other games. I was so happy when you stopped replying to other threads. I just hope there are other games I like that you don't.

Do things always go according to plan for you? I mean, I know I have thought up a dozen different scenarios when on a date, or about to have an argument, and play through the dialogue in my head. Things don't actually happen as I fantasize. Real life is more messy and complex. There was a lot of build up for the third girl even though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is still one of my favorite games. The like weight ratio shows that most of F95 agree. You disagree with their vision and creative license. That's on you. Not them. Also way to not use spoiler tags, showing you really don't care about the story at all. Or you only care about yourself.

Peace.
That's why I listed why I am no longer playing... But I get it you just wanted to lash out at me personally because I voice my displeasure with how some some games can go into the shitter with one bad story line.

And anybody who didn't know the third girl was the MC's sister wasn't paying attention to the "incest" tag...

4.60 star(s) 683 Votes