• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cabojorge

Mar 3, 2018
wtf, I am speechless, this game is incredible.. are you serious!!?? this is amazing, remembers me of the quality of other mainstream games that are also exceptional and the story, the graphics.. impressive.

Reactions: Byczer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Last time i played update ended when MC took his childhood friend back to cottage after she escaped my question is ,is there innaf to get back to the game ?
Thanks in advance for answer <3
Yes there's a lot more now, so you can download this version. :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1640102165558.png

The next Monday Update and the last one before MIST version 0.8.1 releases on Patreon. I am one day late, sorry about that. I forgot about it and remembered only when I already lay in bed and decided to just post it later.

Everything new:

• The dialogue is about 98% done.
  • 3 of the 4 planned scenes are animated and rendered.
  • I finished all backgrounds for the update.
  • Did a good amount of polishing and tweaking.
  • Fixed a few bugs.
  • Did the first two grammar passes.
  • Made a few simple minigames and implemented a bunch of screens and buttons.
  • And wrote new talking options for the girls.
That is all I can remember right now. There is probably more, but all things that are so small that I forgot. The update is basically almost done, only the last scene is missing and afterwards some more polish and testing.

This means the release is very close, but when exactly it'll come out is something I can't tell you precisely becaue I don't exactly know. Someday next week, as soon as it is finished is as precise as I can make it.

Next time you'll hear from me will be when I upload the links for 0.8.1 next week.

Until then, stay safe!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1556009

The next Monday Update and the last one before MIST version 0.8.1 releases on Patreon. I am one day late, sorry about that. I forgot about it and remembered only when I already lay in bed and decided to just post it later.

Everything new:

• The dialogue is about 98% done.
  • 3 of the 4 planned scenes are animated and rendered.
  • I finished all backgrounds for the update.
  • Did a good amount of polishing and tweaking.
  • Fixed a few bugs.
  • Did the first two grammar passes.
  • Made a few simple minigames and implemented a bunch of screens and buttons.
  • And wrote new talking options for the girls.
That is all I can remember right now. There is probably more, but all things that are so small that I forgot. The update is basically almost done, only the last scene is missing and afterwards some more polish and testing.

This means the release is very close, but when exactly it'll come out is something I can't tell you precisely becaue I don't exactly know. Someday next week, as soon as it is finished is as precise as I can make it.

Next time you'll hear from me will be when I upload the links for 0.8.1 next week.

Until then, stay safe!
Minigames ?!!! Why

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
How do you unlock Mia's second and last scene on page 2

I already have the bathhouse and the heart icon is flashing...

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
half he time I have a boner the other half i'm scared.

fantastic great animations, at least no actual jumpscares so far.

Last edited:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Played through this game, its amazing. Actually care about the story. The scenes are outstanding. Also can't believe that there is no monster rape. Like, I'm not asking for it, I'm just shocked that its not there.

Reactions: DeezNuts4572478248
4.60 star(s) 680 Votes