Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Muß auch nicht, die Monstervergewaltigungen, meinte ich. Das Spiel ist super gemacht, will mehr davon ..... LOL.
Es fesselt mich seit einer Ewigkeit, Noeria ist jetzt auch frei, FREU ;-)
Jetzt wäre es an der Zeit, dem finalem Boss eine rei n zuwürgen (das ist meine persönliche Meinung, nicht ernst nehmen, gell).
Und das die fünf jetz in Ruhe zusammenleben können ;-)
You should post an english translation of what you wrote ;)

Is always an english forum

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Update 0.8.1 is done and finally brings you a continuation to the story. As usual I am gonna be posting the download links a bit later, when the uploads are done. But let's get to it.

New Content:

1. The story continues from where it left off in 0.8. There are about 40-60 minutes of new playtime.

2. There is a new area to explore.

3.And you get to watch 4 new scenes. One for every girl.

4. New options when talking to the girls.

5. And a completely new environment awaits you after the events of 0.8

Content changes:

1. The gallery screen now shows a tip on how to get a scene when you hover over it in it's locked state.

2. Improvements to the android version of the game. This is also the first time that someone actually made the android port for Me. Estrada777 did the port and it looks a lot better than what I previously made. On topf of that the version is a whole lot smaller. Downloading it should be easy this time around.

Fixes:

1. I fixed a bunch of typos that people reported to me.

2. I changed the way food is consumed at the beginning of a new day. You shouldn't notice much, but basically the game sometimes took food from you even when it wasn't enough to feed everyone. Now it shouldn't do that anymore.

3. I also fixed a bug that made it possible to basically multiply your EXP at a certain point.

4. I also fixed the issue of being able to revisit the rescue scene of noreia and basically repeat that over and over.

Notes:

And that's it. I hope you have fun with this update and I wish everyone a happy new year!

d2speech

Jan 20, 2021
hello people, compressed version 0.8.0 crashes when launched in the menu.
I conducted an analysis and found out that this is happening because of the scenes, removing the scene from the main menu, the game stopped crashing, but it is still impossible to play.
help to solve the problem, please

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh yeah a New Year gift that I'll enjoy very much (y)
Thanks for the Patch and happy new year to all of you!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is the bed blowjob bug endless repeat bug fixed now?
kinda annoying that every action you take and it load the blowjob in bed and then after it done it once it keep repeating in a forever loop

Reactions: LarryK and aldezior

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Final version that I played was v0.4 about a year ago...Lets see how far this game gone from there) Hope saves work xD

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Well, the saves seems working, is there some changes in story before the city? Or some new variables?
Yep. Some mechanics changed and Robin has a new beginning story.
I think there was more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes