Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
395games_Rathieu
I love the game. The only negative I can come up with for this otherwise perfect game is that the most nutritious food you can get in the game is cucumber.

Cucumber has even less calories than lettuce (2/3rds the amount). At a mere 10 calories per 100 grams. If you are living an athletic lifestyle and want 2500 calories per day that means 25 kg = 55.1 lbs of cucumbers a day eaten.
If you are trying to lose weight on 1500 calories per day that is 15 kg = 33 lbs of cucumbers a day.

It is literally impossible for a human to survive on cucumbers due to how little nutrition is in them.
Great for losing weight though as they fill you up with practically no calories.
In comparison 100 grams of lean chicken breast has 195 calories. 100 grams of bacon has 541 calories. and 100 gram of whole egg is 147 calories.

I'd considered suggesting switching it over to zuccini squash since they look almost the same. However zuccini is only twice as many calories at 20 calories per 100 gram. Still not enough.
I'd honestly suggest building a chicken coop for eggs if you want to show them surviving off of farming.
No to be a kill joy, just pointing out the facts as the story provides. FISH per six ounce (178 g) fillet provides 39.5 grams of protein, 22 g of fat including omega-3s, basic vitamins/minerals (A, C, E, B1, Ca, Fe) 5% sodium, 0% fiber. The NATURAL WHEAT harvested and eaten at 100 g contains 340 cal, 13 g protein, 11 g fiber, 3 g fat, 11% water, 72 g carbs. The MUSHROOMS at 100 g provides 4 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein, plus (Fe, Mg, Na). Like you said, cucumbers are aesthetically pleasing. However, they have water, Vitamin C, Fe, Ca, Mg. SO, if I were back in the field, in the military and this is what I had to eat?... I'd be in heaven... and I sure as hell would be healthy and fit... ;-)

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, incest patch and nopy links not working, could you re upload please? Thx for the great job, really like the story, and the hot scenes are really good.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
This game is great one of the best out there.
Maybe having this game in Steam can help to make it more popular just like Treasure of Nadia.
Hope I can help with the development but I'm broke rn so I'll just give some moral support. Thanks for the game Devs!

Reactions: idiaweskara

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Confirming Lewdpatcher is down for unknown reasons.
Error code: 521 (for those who need this information)

Managed to get an 'offline' / 'archived' version, but couldn't find the patch for this game in it.

Not sure who else (if anyone) is having these issues, besides those who have already posted here about this.

Reactions: Vince29

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Wow, talk about calm-before-the-fucking-storm. The conclusion of the first climactic defense of the cabin and the events leading up to this update's cliffhanger made me lower my guard. No plan survives first contact with the enemy and in one fell swoop the quaint cabin, seen by the characters and the players as sanctuary, is lost to us, for now.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
I attached the RPY file Mist-patch. No clue why it did not come as a file. Just make a file and name it mist-patch and copy that into it and then place in the game folder
It did come out as a file, just need to 'save link as' if the browser opens it.
(Or save the opened page)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes