Zero141214

May 28, 2021
I can't update my Mist 7.2 (Android) with the new Mist 0.8 (Android). Any reason why? It says something like "do you want to install an update? Your savedata won't be lost" ... "Installing"... "It didn't update". It doesn't work.

As far as I can remember, I downloaded both apps (7.2 and 0.8) from F95. And it isn't a mod version with cheats or anything. However the icons are indeed different. My 7.2 apk looks like an inverted triangle with a circle inside, while the 0.8 is a girl with orange/red hair and a cap.

Edit: I did update my 7.2 with a 7.2b a few minutes ago, so that works. But 0.8 still doesn't.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Finally i tried this game and it was wholly woth it, i'm always put off by the horror tags, not because of the horror theme itself but because i'm bad with things like jumpscare and hyper creepy stuff for no reason nor sense. But this game is not that, A story with supernatural stuff in a dreadfull and horrific environment. And a good story seeing as i did not kept the skip button pressed just to get to the sex

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So... much... content... I am in awe. Fantastic game.

Pacing is perfect, tiny amount of grind for contrast, and the story is awesome.

Reactions: Math87

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how to gather stone for the basement. I've already searched the topic on here and see that you're supposed to clear the path for Mia and I have done so but when I go to the kitchen and hit the scrolls to try to get her to gather the stone all it says is we don't have the components needed to finish the basement. Don't quite understand what I'm missing. I've went to that part of the lake where the stones are numerous times

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how to gather stone for the basement. I've already searched the topic on here and see that you're supposed to clear the path for Mia and I have done so but when I go to the kitchen and hit the scrolls to try to get her to gather the stone all it says is we don't have the components needed to finish the basement. Don't quite understand what I'm missing. I've went to that part of the lake where the stones are numerous times 1636681918322.png
You need to set what Mia will gather. Then she will get 2 stones per day. Do you know where can i find this new grain?

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
You need to set what Mia will gather. Then she will get 2 stones per day. Do you know where can i find this new grain?
You can find the seeds in the city before you crawl in the roots. click left arrow. enter shop. the "grain" can be found before you go up to the lodge. When you see the shadow, turn left. for the stones, keep going straight until you hit the lake, then click right arrow. Hopefully many will see this, and not be lost anymore.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
395games_Rathieu
I love the game. The only negative I can come up with for this otherwise perfect game is that the most nutritious food you can get in the game is cucumber.

Cucumber has even less calories than lettuce (2/3rds the amount). At a mere 10 calories per 100 grams. If you are living an athletic lifestyle and want 2500 calories per day that means 25 kg = 55.1 lbs of cucumbers a day eaten.
If you are trying to lose weight on 1500 calories per day that is 15 kg = 33 lbs of cucumbers a day.

It is literally impossible for a human to survive on cucumbers due to how little nutrition is in them.
Great for losing weight though as they fill you up with practically no calories.
In comparison 100 grams of lean chicken breast has 195 calories. 100 grams of bacon has 541 calories. and 100 gram of whole egg is 147 calories.

I'd considered suggesting switching it over to zuccini squash since they look almost the same. However zuccini is only twice as many calories at 20 calories per 100 gram. Still not enough.
I'd honestly suggest building a chicken coop for eggs if you want to show them surviving off of farming.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
@mrttao

Crazy mist turns men and animals into shadow zombie monster things. Check.
Trees and other plants shown to be affected to varying degrees by the mist. Check
Fish, despite being types of animals, seemingly unaffected. Check.
Bunch of weird behind the scenes off-camera sci-fi experiments for unknown purposes. Check
Sex charged magical super powers. Check.
Glowy plants that REALLY make you want to fuck. Check.
Harvesting crops that some how fill you more than normal crops.
nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
@mrttao

Crazy mist turns men and animals into shadow zombie monster things. Check.
Trees and other plants shown to be affected to varying degrees by the mist. Check
Fish, despite being types of animals, seemingly unaffected. Check.
Bunch of weird behind the scenes off-camera sci-fi experiments for unknown purposes. Check
Sex charged magical super powers. Check.
Glowy plants that REALLY make you want to fuck. Check.
Harvesting crops that some how fill you more than normal crops.
View attachment 1497407
Hey, they could have fixed it by altering the dialog. Instead of extolling how nutritious cucumbers are in game, they could attribute it to the magic mist, or claim that they genetically engineered super cucumbers recently released by the evil megacorp before the mists came in.
I think the only reason the dev choose the cucumber was so he could make the masturbation scene with it.
Makes sense

Varnski

Oct 22, 2019
I seem to be missing 2 scenes for Mia, page 1 middle center and page 2 top center. And are the new group scenes gotten before or after rescuing Noreia?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes