danforce

Jun 10, 2019
How do I get the second to the last scene for Lily? I have the last scene already but the second to the last one is still a question mark.

Gentu

Sep 2, 2021
So how do you guys patch the game to 0.8? I dont get it, I played the other version till the end.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So how do you guys patch the game to 0.8? I dont get it, I played the other version till the end.
Like you do with all Ren'Py games, you copy your save folder from the previous version and paste it into the new version folder

mespidey

Aug 16, 2018
I failed to fend off the final wave due to health.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, this is some update, even by 395games_Rathieu's standards. So rare to see a game (and the dev) not just maintain the quality and progress the story meaningfully with each version, but make things better. The setting for this game took care of some setting and buildup things, I feel, but it still needed a lot to be done to have the game feel organic, which I think has been done really well so far. This is probably one that you could play again once it ends.
Also, the scenes with Noreia are magical (heh)

Last edited:

thebobboy

Sep 5, 2021
Where do I get the latest save game so I can start from the end of the 0.7.2 version? It said that the developer provided the save somewhere?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Where do I get the latest save game so I can start from the end of the 0.7.2 version? It said that the developer provided the save somewhere?
All you need to do is copy/paste your save folder from the current version to the new version

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
There's a link in the first post that says "SAVE FILES", that would probably be a good place to look.

May 14, 2020
Like you do with all Ren'Py games, you copy your save folder from the previous version and paste it into the new version folder
Most people only do that with rpgm games that do not have centralized saves built in. Renpy has this built in by default (saves go to some appdata folder as well as the game/saves folder), which means you can delete the game and the saves will still exist. Also as long as the game keeps the same name in its properties (I think that's the requirement) the saves will show up in new versions.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Most people only do that with rpgm games that do not have centralized saves built in. Renpy has this built in by default (saves go to some appdata folder as well as the game/saves folder), which means you can delete the game and the saves will still exist. Also as long as the game keeps the same name in its properties (I think that's the requirement) the saves will show up in new versions.
my experience with most renpy files is that you have to manually copy the saves over.
just like with RPGM

I honestly dislike how some renpy games save it in appdata as it makes a mess of version migrations

• Angry
Reactions: halil123
May 14, 2020
my experience with most renpy files is that you have to manually copy the saves over.
just like with RPGM

I honestly dislike how some renpy games save it in appdata as it makes a mess of version migrations
I've played over 150 renpy games and had to do that once... Just dont copy it next time and see if the saves show up in game, because I highly doubt that the games you play are all different from mine. Windows 10, older, or a different OS? Maybe you have a setting that clears appdata/local stuff? But one thing I know for sure is that that's not a renpy thing, ask anyone here.

And about the version migration stuff you mentioned... If an update breaks saves they should mention it, however if it does not break saves (which is the case often) this, as in saving in appdata, is the superior way. Which again is why its a renpy default. You want defaults to handle cases over 50% so it honestly makes sense.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I never thought that this is how I'm gonna describe sex scenes in an adult game.

But, this game got a very magical feeling sex scene and the sound effect and BGM are so ASMR and fucking relaxing,
I could either replay the sex scene to make me horny or put me to sleep, like WTF? :eek:

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Thanks for update this game really good thanks for making amazing game like this i cant wait to see more of this game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I thought I'd replay the game since the early game was reworked. I am now somewhat confused. Robin is already wounded and I've only had 3 fire side conversations. Mia's fire side conversations go from 1 to 5. Where's 2, 3 and 4? I'm also missing Robin's scenes 7 and 8 when I followed everything thoroughly and tried to exhaust all options always before proceeding.
If you played the game before the fireside talks are listed as if you have already done them but you haven't so just go through them again then you should unlock the missing scenes.

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Genuinely was enjoying the game until the "big bad" was revealed. There is something so stupid and boring about a character that is able to mind control anyone and everyone indiscriminately that it really pulled me out of the game. You can have a strong villain without having to resort to "Oh no! The bad guy is so strong that is literally nothing I can do" and then having them be saved by an outside force. It's incredibly unsatisfying and lazy. Also Lily really sucks. Like really sucks.

Last edited:

aappje

Sep 30, 2017
Where do you find the wires in the city when you need to look for clay? because I can't find them anywhere.

I found them nevermind :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes