Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't played in a while, and am trying to remember what I was doing -- the questlog tells me to "read the documents at night" but I've only got one. I've been through the tunnels, looking for the next one... Nothing. The only magnifying glass button anywhere in the tunnels is for the gauge with the broken handle. What am I missing?

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
but when do you catch the fish? I reached 5 max in stamina and attack and 7 in health but still nothing ... then the monster behind the tree on the asphalt road freezes .. but what should I do? the girl has finished the interactions and the only lens appears at the curtain that does not take because it is too risky? enlighten me

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Haven't played in a while, and am trying to remember what I was doing -- the questlog tells me to "read the documents at night" but I've only got one. I've been through the tunnels, looking for the next one... Nothing. The only magnifying glass button anywhere in the tunnels is for the gauge with the broken handle. What am I missing?

If you are on the one I think you are, then you need to click the shelf in the living room at night. The other one is when you sit in the chair I think

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Is the first base completely abandoned now? I really started to like everything there since the characters worked on it to build additions and it looked quite nice a the end. I hope dev decides something in order to get that place back.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
If you are on the one I think you are, then you need to click the shelf in the living room at night. The other one is when you sit in the chair I think
When I click the bookshelf at night, I see "Tunnel Documents 1/?" and when I click on that get "I've read everything so far. I need to find some new documents to continue."

But when I go searching for new documents in the tunnels, there's nothing. I've searched EVERYWHERE.

burrito107

May 20, 2018
When I click the bookshelf at night, I see "Tunnel Documents 1/?" and when I click on that get "I've read everything so far. I need to find some new documents to continue."

But when I go searching for new documents in the tunnels, there's nothing. I've searched EVERYWHERE.
Keep working on other tasks from the in-game list. The next documents are blocked for a bit.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

They're in the other labs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Antosha

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Quick question, is it possible to patch the android version with the incest patch? or get a pre patched one? Dunno, just asking.
There's been one for past versions, it's basically up to the android port people if they decide to get around to it. I think there's some request threads for that kinda stuff somewhere on the site but I've never bothered with it. For this game in particular, whether it's "best friend" or "sister" the dialogue feels a bit forced and unnatural either way so I just kind of gloss over it

TrulyVisceral

May 3, 2018
There's been one for past versions, it's basically up to the android port people if they decide to get around to it. I think there's some request threads for that kinda stuff somewhere on the site but I've never bothered with it. For this game in particular, whether it's "best friend" or "sister" the dialogue feels a bit forced and unnatural either way so I just kind of gloss over it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ok then. Just wanted to play it the way the dev intended. I shall continue as I always have. Cheers mate.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm just starting this one, but I gotta say I love the survival premise of the story. Away from the world, caring about food and water and cut from civilization. Wouldnt be that fun IRL, but for a game its a refreshingly simple basis.

Its also prettier than the screenshots led me to believe at first.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Does Anyone know how to fix this.
I got the 0.7.2 version for android and I have a bunch of saves there but upon downloading the 0.8 version for android the saves didn't move to it any fix? Or do I have to new game

4.60 star(s) 686 Votes