Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just don't care, I was never going to spoil this, people here may think I am a prick for what I say but I am not the kind of prick who spoils shit, well intentionally.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I just don't care, I was never going to spoil this, people here may think I am a prick for what I say but I am not the kind of prick who spoils shit, well intentionally.
I understand that but the OP I made was intended as a joke.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
love the game. probably the best game that is going right now
just notice it had the "Virgin" tag. i can't remember but what LI was a virgin?
All of them, I think. (Well, I'm not sure the term is even applicable to a fertility goddess or whatever Noreia is, but all the human girls anyway.) I don't remember for sure re: Robin and Mia, but Lily definitely says it's her first time in her first p-in-v scene - just rewatched it last night. Y'know, for research purposes. ;)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Ah, I See You're a Fellow Scholar :geek:

same, cant remember robin and mia for sure. been so long since i had their first scene. next time i replay the whole game i need to check more carefully what they say during their first time
Replay the whole game? My friend... go click the grandfather clock in protag's bedroom; it sounds like you may have missed something very useful to our academic pursuits. ;)

Reactions: verzauberung

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ah, I See You're a Fellow Scholar :geek:

same, can't remember robin and mia for sure. been so long since i had their first scene. next time i replay the whole game i need to check more carefully what they say during their first time
I'm too lazy to make screenshots of the lines in the game but Robin is a virgin, Mia is not, Lily is a virgin and for Noreia it depends on what you think because while the body she took over was probably not a virgin anymore the body got changed so technically she is also a virgin.

Reactions: verzauberung

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Not sure when you put the fishing minigame in but fishing worked perfectly well before and twitch based minigames are a PITA

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Replay the whole game? My friend... go click the grandfather clock in protag's bedroom; it sounds like you may have missed something very useful to our academic pursuits. ;)
i haven't but it's been some updates since last i played, so once i return to the game ill just replay the whole thing but thanks for the worry

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I check the changelog.
"First part of the final arc"
That dilemma of waiting to see the whole thing or play now and wait.
The struggles. Such struggles.

4.60 star(s) 686 Votes