DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys I need help. You see I am stuck I've trained my stamina up as far it would go, and Robin is not really mad at me anymore(we have the field ready) but I can't seem to advance to the street. Does anyone know what I can do?

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
The code grants one patreon exclusive scene, with Robin.
Really can't remember where to enter it, now, but found a post a few pages back saying talk to Robin in her room and select "support".
Thanks for answering!
Does it have to be at an exact moment in history?
I have already reached the end of the update, I have nothing else to do and the option does not appear.
But honestly I don't remember if I have already put such a code, could someone take a screenshot of what the exclusive scene is like?

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Despite my abrupt end to this update (which I was able to dig through the code and figure out how to fix it), this was an amazing update. I always want to download and play this right after it pops up! Definitely in my list of top games on here.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Oh man, this update was so fantastic. Great animations all around, good story.

Also, that last scene with the giant thing slowly crawling towards you was so well done. At first I didn't understand what I was seeing, so it was great as it got closer, and I suddenly realized.

Overall, very well done.

MehOhWell

Aug 11, 2018
Not gonna lie, the big dude creeped me the fuck out. As much as I love the scenes in this game I think I'm awaiting the "LET THERE BE LIGHT!" moment where we whoop the Director's ass more than anything else.

Loved the animations here though. Normally an update centered around BJs wouldn't do it for me, but this was nice.

Apr 22, 2019
And I thought Robin was the kinkiest of the group..
My general thoughts after I played this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

apart that the only issue I noticed was in the 1st Lily's scene. To me as well seemed a little misaligned.

Last edited:

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
How far along are you? Sister doesn't appear until a fair way into the game.
What do you mean ? Robin is obviously the mother that camped next to the home and mia the daughter that stayed at the hotel with her mother .... Wait .

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes