laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
awsome....simply awesome, hope that this game will have same drift in future and will not be unnecessarily prolongued....till now it is well balanded without unnecesary grind

capichino

Feb 7, 2018
can anyone help with the paint for Lily's room ive been to the hospital but can't find it there
Edit: Turns out in an idiot and i was going to the wrong room I was going to the room on the right instead of the one on the left

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
If there will be a new girl, it would be great if it was Mia's mother. Some mother/daughter action would be great.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don’t know what to do I’m lost someone would have a solution
Click the top left button:
1611810678163.png
Then select "Quest Log":
1611810738732.png
You will see what your current objectives are from there.

Where do you use the code and what is it for? Someone help please.
if you go back a couple of pages you'll find the answer on page 123 & page 118, or use the "search this thread" function. It's a frequently asked question.
Check post #2,360 for how to enter, think it needs to be in Robin's room, in the evening.
Check post #2,455 for explanation of what the code unlocks.

where do i get the whetstone
AFAIK it comes with progress, as in you'll naturally find it as part of the storyline. Check the search function for definitive answer to specific location. Check post #269

Last edited:

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
I can't really tell you how disapointing everything after being captured is. First person torture, in a sex game.... I deleted the game right away....

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
I can't really tell you how disapointing everything after being captured is. First person torture, in a sex game.... I deleted the game right away....
Right now people are simping over the vampire lady of RE8, who basically kills you in the very first trailer, so compared to that I'd not consider it as a big trauma. Moreover you don't experience a thing thanks to Noeria.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol you're missing a lot of good game, because of a short scene where you black out pretty quickly & are protected from damage by a goddess anyway.
I'd suggest just pressing the skip button & moving past the scene, if it really disturbs you that much. Seems a bit of an extreme reaction, to me, but to each their own.

I need some stones for lily’s room so mia can build it for me, where do I find them?
If you click on the scrolls in the kitchen, you can assign Mia to gather stone or wood.
IIRC I think you might need to gather some yourself first, you get stone from the river area.
Go on an expedition to the Forest, then go Forward, Left, Forward, Right, Forward, Right, Forward.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
yes, it was hard to take - but it is a horror game and by deleting the game you have now missed out on the best parts of the game and are missing out one one of the best games on this site

Reactions: laeg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol yeah, was brutal when she smacked him with the hammer! Thank the stars that we were made impervious to damage, definitely glad to have Noreia there. Goddess power beats hammer time, phew

Latest update was outstanding. The big battle with the shadows was really satisfying. Great work 395games_Rathieu, can't wait for the next one! lol

Reactions: HogRocket

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, so i grabbed the android version 6.a off the front page but am unclear as whether it is the same as 6.1 main game and does it have the incest patch in it already or do i need to install that into the pak file?... cause fucked if i know how to do that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
game is done or it has a sequel?
Not finished, yet.
Not sure how much more there is to go, but we still have to free Noreia, the goddess. We still need to beat the director. Got at least those 2 major pieces of plot to finish, so imagine there are a few updates to go.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Not finished, yet.
Not sure how much more there is to go, but we still have to free Noreia, the goddess. We still need to beat the director. Got at least those 2 major pieces of plot to finish, so imagine there are a few updates to go.
Not to mention maybe saving the world?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes