395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I didn't see the animation either. I saw Mia at the top of the elevator, clicked, and we were together. No flight nor eye.

For the wheat, I didn't think it was growing because the progess said 0/4 and I didn't notice the 'harvest' button. Perhaps leave it at 4/4 when ready?
So for everyone with the animation problem. It happens when you skip. The hard pause that prevents you to click past it doesn't prevent you to skip it. I've implemented a block that changes that, but that will come with the next update.

And making it a bit more obvious that you can harvest is not a problem. Again, something that will come in the future.

Reactions: L30

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
So for everyone with the animation problem. It happens when you skip. The hard pause that prevents you to click past it doesn't prevent you to skip it. I've implemented a block that changes that, but that will come with the next update.

And making it a bit more obvious that you can harvest is not a problem. Again, something that will come in the future.
ahahaha i was answering and you came here to steal my ossibility to help ahaha

Andael

May 10, 2018
Catch a big fish
I assume you have a fishing pole at this stage of the game, so you just have to go to the jetty by the water.
A hand symbol will appear there and you will be able to catch the fish.
Then read the cookbook on cooking fish and finish the kitchen.

Work on the construction.
You should discuss the plan with Mia, sharpen the ax, practice cutting trees in the place where the Robin tent stands.
Jeez im such a doofus. I tried fishing at the wrong place. Thank you very much!

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
As far as my memory is correct, when digging in the garden.
At the hotel you will find a sharpener not a stone.
sure? yea in hotel you find the sharpner but the quest the game will give after the hotel...or maybe nt ahahah

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
where do u find the whetstone
The false whetstone is found when you dig out the garden. The actual sharpener is found by talking to Mia who mentions the stuff the hotel grabbed included a blade sharpener. Returning to the hotel and searching the second floor grants the tool.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
sure? yea in hotel you find the sharpner but the quest the game will give after the hotel...or maybe nt ahahah
I had the stone before the trip to the hotel.
I could repair the ax only after I got a sharpener.
Maybe it's a bit mixed up when solving the task.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
No matter where the stone or the sharpener is.
It is important when the game continues.

tuske

May 23, 2017
I really like the game, it´s a nice mix of light horror, cute artwork and intriguing story. I am just a bit confused.
- I should focus on the construction for now
- Get the wood with Mia
- Support Mia and give her time
Those are the quest that are left in the log. I found the spot in the woods where i should go to get the wood with her but i don´t know how to get her to follow me and if i return to the spot i don´t get a trigger for the q. Further i can´t talk to her and if we hang out in the living room there are no new conversations. Is that just the end of the current content or am i missing something?

Btw i had the same bug in the elevator and i wasn´t skipping the text, i even tried to roll back and to load an older save, but still no eye or animation, she just suddenly stood next to me. And if i remember correctly i didn´t see the eye the first time too.

Reactions: Daveck

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I like the concept, but so far there's too much grind. It seems like every time I try to do anything I get attacked by zombified raccoons and wild pigs and I have to return home without any food only to do it all again the next day. Sometimes I succeed in getting enough food so that my character doesn't starve to death, but I can't actually seem to progress the story or explore very much.

It would be way more interesting if this game was focused on developing its story and exploring the post-apocalyptic world instead of on picking mushrooms and being attacked by wildlife.

Reactions: paddyo73

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I really like the game, it´s a nice mix of light horror, cute artwork and intriguing story. I am just a bit confused.
- I should focus on the construction for now
- Get the wood with Mia
- Support Mia and give her time
Those are the quest that are left in the log. I found the spot in the woods where i should go to get the wood with her but i don´t know how to get her to follow me and if i return to the spot i don´t get a trigger for the q. Further i can´t talk to her and if we hang out in the living room there are no new conversations. Is that just the end of the current content or am i missing something?

Btw i had the same bug in the elevator and i wasn´t skipping the text, i even tried to roll back and to load an older save, but still no eye or animation, she just suddenly stood next to me. And if i remember correctly i didn´t see the eye the first time too.
Maybe you aren't going right when you reach Robin's tent? I can't tell you exactly.

And is it possible that you are playing on Android? Because the only thing I can think of as a cause for the animation skipping is Android. This is the first update where I made my own Android port and this is the first time anyone ever mentioned that problem.

Reactions: L30

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Maybe you aren't going right when you reach Robin's tent? I can't tell you exactly.

And is it possible that you are playing on Android? Because the only thing I can think of as a cause for the animation skipping is Android. This is the first update where I made my own Android port and this is the first time anyone ever mentioned that problem.
Tanks for answer my post yesterday:) i know you will do a great non dire this game and as i sayed i can t wait for next update :) the only suggest i can give you is to modufy a little the cumshot...it s too fast just a second and done and the scene end
For footjobs i hope to see them soon tour models are so sofisticated ( hands details was fantastic in handjob :love: i want to see It you can do the same with feet ) and i hope to see them for all girls. The test of game is perfect ( i write a review..if you wanttio read it is in reviews :) )

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes