tuske

May 23, 2017
Maybe you aren't going right when you reach Robin's tent? I can't tell you exactly.

And is it possible that you are playing on Android? Because the only thing I can think of as a cause for the animation skipping is Android. This is the first update where I made my own Android port and this is the first time anyone ever mentioned that problem.
I play on a desktop running win10 and there is no option to go right all i can click is the tent itself.

*Edit* I tried again just now and now i actually can go right at the campsite, not sure what caused the bug and if restarting the game did fix the problem.

Last edited:

tuske

May 23, 2017
I like the concept, but so far there's too much grind. It seems like every time I try to do anything I get attacked by zombified raccoons and wild pigs and I have to return home without any food only to do it all again the next day. Sometimes I succeed in getting enough food so that my character doesn't starve to death, but I can't actually seem to progress the story or explore very much.

It would be way more interesting if this game was focused on developing its story and exploring the post-apocalyptic world instead of on picking mushrooms and being attacked by wildlife.
In the beginning after looting the tent just farm the mushrooms close to the forrest entrance until you trained your stamina. After that you can start farming fish, that should give you enough food so you don´t have to worry for food for a few days. Train your stamina again and you can go and search for the crops.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
In all honesty I like the gameplay a lot better than the actual H-content. As others have mentioned the character development of Robin is... strange to say the least, but I didn't mind because the game itself is pretty immersive.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

raymond228822

Aug 23, 2018
I mean seriously the game is great it has a lot of potential the grinding isn't really that bad the animations are cool i really hope this game will continue it's development

Reactions: laflare82

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is really fun. I think Robin is kind of a selfish asshole and the MC is a bit of a sissy, but the core gameplay is great. What I love about this game that I don't see in many grind games is that if you smartly plan out your moves, then you can cut a lot of grind out.

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know what attribute to change for give yourself the wheat seed? I've got the bug if you skip while searching for it you miss the animation so now im stuck or if someone has a save just before the wheat seed?

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think this game should add the ability to fast travel to already discovered destinations like in other games. It would make it way less tedious to get places.

Also, there should be an option to leave once you've harvested as much food as you want for the day. It's annoying to spend the time harvesting the food and know that I should cut my losses and leave before I get attacked but being unable to do so until I get attacked and then losing the food as I knew would happen. It'd be better if I had the option to be proactive and leave before it got to that point.

Reactions: paddyo73

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JHorcoc6

You CAN leave a area whenever you want. It's under the inventory or one of the other tabs and when you click it he'll call it quits and head back home.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
JHorcoc6

You CAN leave a area whenever you want. It's under the inventory or one of the other tabs and when you click it he'll call it quits and head back home.
I think this game should add the ability to fast travel to already discovered destinations like in other games. It would make it way less tedious to get places.

Also, there should be an option to leave once you've harvested as much food as you want for the day. It's annoying to spend the time harvesting the food and know that I should cut my losses and leave before I get attacked but being unable to do so until I get attacked and then losing the food as I knew would happen. It'd be better if I had the option to be proactive and leave before it got to that point.
Check under Status for a button unfortunately labeled "Abandon run". It doesn't abandon the run; it just heads home early with what you've collected.

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
i came here for a fap, i came out wanting to play more if this game, humor, atmosphere, story; i love it all

cherrydonut

Sep 10, 2018
I've been a lurker for a while here in f95 and this is the first game I feel strongly enough about to say a few words. Small review here.

• The dialogue is a bit rough at times, particularly at the beginning, but when it gets going it feels much smoother. There's a bit of humor that actually feels tactful and a good break from the tension in the story. Mental health subjects are tackled in a refreshingly serious manner.

• On a technical level I skipped through a lot of the fighting by setting player.aggro to 0 because the fights have no rewards; there is no reason not to just avoid them, I would maybe consider looking at reworking that.

• That being said, the ambiance, music, and atmosphere are outstanding for the genre. Excellent intro sets the tone well and you know you're in for something different when the contrabass kicks in at the beginning. I'm actually really looking forward to learning more about the world in future updates.

I think with a bit of polishing for the animations and smoothing out the dialogue you could have a real gem right here. Some really solid game development choices show this project is more than just any number of cookie cutter visual novels we've seen so far. This game really stands out. Highly recommended.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Pls update to 0.3, 395games just released it a few days ago
The developer is here.
He works his ass off.
He provides it free here.
He only asks people to wait a few days so he can get paid.
He will 100% post it here but we have to let the man get some money.
Please be patient so I dont have to white knight ever again.
He is a good guy who doesnt make us wait long.
I am anxiously awaiting the drop too.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
The developer is here.
He works his ass off.
He provides it free here.
He only asks people to wait a few days so he can get paid.
He will 100% post it here but we have to let the man get some money.
Please be patient so I dont have to white knight ever again.
He is a good guy who doesnt make us wait long.
I am anxiously awaiting the drop too.
I like this form of white knighting.
Short senteces.
Clear statements.
Good moral aligment.
Letters ecological use.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes