Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
short but nice update
with some kinky shit in the last scene, I'd add. A bit out of place, considering the circumstances

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
well she's a massive sub soooo not really ?

And despite being short it's really a nice update. keep up the good work.

Reactions: Hajtand

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
just how grindy is this game? is it worth doing easy mode just to avoid the grind?
It depends. I think the grind isn't really bad and it get's easier the longer you play as you get access to more mechanics. In my opinion a slight challenge ads to the atmosphere and feeling of the game. But if you don't want to manage your ressources and prefer the visual novel parts over the gameplay, than easy mode is for you. (That is what I think atleast.) In the end I think that easy mode doesn't take away too much of the gameplay I had intended and is a good way to play.

Reactions: syh653

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well theres the end of my playthrough, for some reason I cant do anything right now because im injured and I cant read the book anymore to pass time. So now I cant get to Part 3 of Mia's story or the second step of the girls have a secret.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I really like the atmosphere of this game. The music/ambience fits very well. There is this mix of hopelessness and hope, of wonder and horror. All ball'ed up in a neat mystery. I didn't like (from the MC's perspective) how Robin used (not like she had much of a choice, I understand that) the MC in the start, but I'm glad he simply didn't agree. This is not to say I dislike it from a story telling perspective, rather I like that a lot. There is tension and there is character development.

This game has heart. I'll be along the ride as a Patreon. I waited a bit with this, as all too many of these somewhat ambitious games rarely makes it past 0.2. You 395games still seem to have some fire in you and you seem, like you know what you are doing.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Funfact: The german translation for "mist" is "(pile of) rubbish".
Come at me Mr. Whiteknight :cool:

No seriously, game looks ok but I'm afraid it's not my artstyle.
I'm sorry but you're wrong. The correct translation of the english word "mist" in german is "Nebel". What you meant is the german word "Mist" which translates to shit in english.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I know the game already has the memories clock, but from a story perspective it seems like it should have repeatable sex events by the end of the current version. Your GF ties herself up and hits you with "I'll let you do ANYTHING, I'm your kinda sorta sex slave now" and everybody is happy, but afterward our interactions are still limited to "How's your day?" and "So what about your family?" It feels like I'm neglecting her.

Reactions: dx_boost

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
I've just started playing, so I've formed no opinion as of yet about the game itself, I just have one thing to say though.
When you open the pantry in the beginning of the game you find the following things: 16 foodcans, 1 wheel of cheese and 1 large sausage. That's 18 'food' in my book.
When you then choose to play in Normal Mode you receive the following: 10 food.
?????

Edit: Oh, nevermind, Robin makes sure the right amount is showing haha.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes