SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Gameplay looks good/interesting... art looks great... love the look of the girls/models...

Unfortunately, the deal breaker for me is the premise of "you do stuff in return for sexual favors." At least, that seems implied in the synopsis. I find no enjoyment in such relationships even if they bud/grow into something more.

You can buy a prostitute for $50 in most places... so hunting/foraging for a blowjob doesn't really sound like my cup of tea.

This isn't a complaint by the way... more of just my two cents, and what I assume is why more people aren't playing this currently.

Reactions: P.T.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Same for me, searched everything(i think), can't advance.
I've loaded up an old save but everything went smoothly for me. Best would be if you write your exact questlog progress so I can determine where you are stuck or if there is a new bug I overlooked.

And for all who can't advance time after having read the book. Try sleeping. You might have just missed the lines where it is mentioned that you can sleep again after you have read everything.

Reactions: L30

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I've loaded up an old save but everything went smoothly for me. Best would be if you write your exact questlog progress so I can determine where you are stuck or if there is a new bug I overlooked.

And for all who can't advance time after having read the book. Try sleeping. You might have just missed the lines where it is mentioned that you can sleep again after you have read everything.
attached save from 0.3, played 0.2.1 before. It is possible that I did not notice the necessary trigger, but I kind of looked through everything that is possible.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Unfortunately, the deal breaker for me is the premise of "you do stuff in return for sexual favors." At least, that seems implied in the synopsis. I find no enjoyment in such relationships even if they bud/grow into something more.

This isn't a complaint by the way... more of just my two cents, and what I assume is why more people aren't playing this currently.
Maybe you are right. That synopsis is actually a bit outdated after I redid a lot of the early progression. I explored the sexual favors theme in early updates but the focus shifted a lot and then settled on a more serious approach to the exploration, survival and mental stress of the situation.
So I would recommend checking it out either way, but there is a slight bit of the sexual favors theme very early on so maybe it still isn't for you.

And I should probably redo the synopsis to reflect on the actual story and not just the story of a very old and early version.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
attached save from 0.3, played 0.2.1 before. It is possible that I did not notice the necessary trigger, but I kind of looked through everything that is possible.
I played it and you can just go to the woods. Where the tent is and then right. There you can start the event.

Reactions: L30

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
I've examined the hut again and again, but the Quest is still open. No new Options. What do I wrong? or is it a bug?
I was in the hut, I was Fighting against the Racoon in front of the hut, I tried to go deeper in the forest, isn't possible. Need help!

Reactions: paddyo73

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Well theres the end of my playthrough, for some reason I cant do anything right now because im injured and I cant read the book anymore to pass time. So now I cant get to Part 3 of Mia's story or the second step of the girls have a secret.
I have the same issue!

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've examined the hut again and again, but the Quest is still open. No new Options. What do I wrong? or is it a bug?
I was in the hut, I was Fighting against the Racoon in front of the hut, I tried to go deeper in the forest, isn't possible. Need help!
You did examine the tent right? Well, did you take the axe inside the hut?

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
You did examine the tent right? Well, did you take the axe inside the hut?
I see the broken axe, but there is no option to take it. I tried everything and I examined the tent…
"Are you kidding me?" my character thought. Then I'm outside the hut again… A bear is attacking me and I have to go back home

Reactions: paddyo73

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
same here, check everything and cant advanced (stuck because i need to talk to mia but mia appear in the night, and currently i stuck at morning/noon. need code to skip it..)
You can click on the bed to advance time even though it doesn't say it.

395games_Rathieu

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I see the broken axe, but there is no option to take it. I tried everything and I examined the tent…
"Are you kidding me?" my character thought. Then I'm outside the hut again… A bear is attacking me and I have to go back home
I think you need to raise your stamina a bit or change your tactic in th fight.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Thank You, it worked. I changed my tactic and now I killed the bear and after it, I took the axe. Thank you for your help.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes