Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
just how grindy is this game? is it worth doing easy mode just to avoid the grind?
When you get the farm up and running. You'll hardly ever need to hunt for food again. You can get by with only around 3 to 4 hunts for food.

You'll need to read books, which in effect is only clicking a button and reading text that either advances the plot and or develops the character.

There's no "real" grind in this game in my opinion. You are continually exploring new areas, so you don't even get to hunt food the same place that often... unless you want to do just that—for some reason. The only thing that can be slightly seen in that light is the exercise, but it's still really light and in short portions as the characters and plot develops.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Last I played, the mini-game at the house was keyboard, so as a frequent tester of all sorts of games, I just wanted to throw it out there that it changes things for me when I have to lean forward and play for points in a boner game, loved the art, but any game I have to quickly press keys on a keyboard to advance when I just want to relax is a no go fo me. Just a heads up.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
You can change the training to only be mouse. I don't think, I was otherwise in need of using the keyboard.
Thank you for underlining it, I just had to double check, so many games, the days are long, but the years are short.
Edit: Real smooth graphics, worth playing in my opinion.

Reactions: Hajtand

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
Maybe im dumb but I loaded my save from .2 and I can't advance at all. Mia/Robin have nothing new to say. Night time hang out does nothing. I can't get Mia to go to the woods with me. Any ideas?

johnkimble074

May 15, 2017
Maybe im dumb but I loaded my save from .2 and I can't advance at all. Mia/Robin have nothing new to say. Night time hang out does nothing. I can't get Mia to go to the woods with me. Any ideas?
same for me, i even did a full restart of the game and it just doesnt advance from this point for some reason

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm stuck. Im' not sure how to test magic on the garden. Can anyone help?
When outside in the garden area, you have to click on that Start banner near the upper left side of the screen, the one you click to train Stamina. Magic will show up as a choice.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Have you searched around the hotel completely?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I did manage, to clear the third chapter from a clean start of 0.3. The other people may have had an error in jumping from 0.2 with a trigger or something.

I'm writting this simply as a headsup for the dev—isolating the number of possible errors.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes