CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
For some reason, I am stuck at the 2 quests, "need to raise my stamina for what is to come" at the "spend time with robin and slowly warm her up to your idea" and at the "axe needs to be sharpened" - "still looking for a whetstone"
got nothing to do except farm food, did everything. any help?
I think the axe quest is incomplete. You should have stumbled across a hard stone at some point (can't remember where) in your travels and when you go to the kitchen, to sharpen it, it should say it isn't hard enough and you need to keep looking. Unless I missed something, the 'still looking for a whetstone' isn't complete, probably in a later update.

As for Robin, it sounds like you need to spend more time with her in the evenings. If you have trained your stamina to the point you need more motivation to improve, I think you just need to spend time with her in the evenings. Might not be any special scenes, but there are some scenes sitting on the couch where you two just sit and talk about things.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
My first guess is that you have a corrupt download. Delete the current zip file and try downloading the game again.

Also:
What version of 7-zip are you using? If you are using an older version, try upgrading and try extracting the files again.
Windows has a built in zip program and the game is in a standard zip file, try right clicking on it and selecting extract.
Make sure you have enough space on your drives. If you don't have enough space you can get weird issues, such as a file saying it is corrupt.

Not sure what to tell you if any of the above doesn't help.
had 7zip version 18.0 did not know there was a new update out there have updated and will try that. Space is not an issue. Will get back to you and thanks.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

The work on v0.2.1 is going great. I expect to release this update in the following week. Apart from that this Dev Log is a bit different from what I normally do.

And that is because nothing big is happening right now. Work is going as intended. Now I originally didn't want to even write anything this week.

But then I realized that this was actually something noteworthy (At least for me.). It means that everything is going fine, no major disturbances to see. A few hiccups as always and of course a bunch of things I need to focus on and improve. But nothing that feels difficult or even impossible to tackle.

I think that is something good and it shows in the speed with which I am progressing right now. Even though I had to do a bunch of annoying adjustments to implement the new girl into the game I will provide a decent amount of new content with this next update.

Now, A few other things. I saw the results of the poll and I will write an update on that one. But I want to give that it's own post so it doesn't end up at the bottom of this Dev Log.

Apart from that my plans for Twitter and Discord are still there but I am dragging my feet a bit with those two. Something I will change in the next days.

Now that is it. Stay safe and healthy and you will hear from me in the next Monday Update.

Reactions: caju and Kingvlad

caju

Oct 5, 2017
FASTER!!!

I NEED more

And I am not getting enough to cure my itch. :love:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

1587410891336.png
Good news. V.0.2.1 will release at the end of this week! And I finally made a Twitter page. , for those who want to follow. I will use Twitter for announcements and teaser images/animations. Maybe more, who knows.

Everything new:
  • A few new backgrounds were added.
  • A bunch of new dialogue.
  • A few small animations.
  • The first scene of the update is completely finished.
  • I already made a solid grammar and spelling pass on the entire update.
  • I completely integrated the new girl into the code. (This one was annoyingly difficult.)
  • And I made a few new items and another small animation for one of those.
  • I also added soundbits for the new girl. She obviously needs different moans than Robin.
  • And she also got a complete set of sprites.
  • I also made new sideimages for the two girls. (The previous ones were a bit too big.)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
MIST 0.2.1 Update

PC:

MAC:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kraxa

Aug 12, 2018
Wow, even better than i expected! This is a really great piece of work. I truly wish you a lot of people who want to suport you.
Im excited where te story are go

Reactions: HansDampf788

Leeness

Apr 8, 2020
Really enjoyed this. Well done mr 395. Food felt like a grind for a bit but I got the hang of it only needing to forage every 2-3 days(Picked up 5-8 a day finished game with 70grub) I got to the 2nd floor, is this the ending or will there be a continuation?

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Latest build (2.1) has a few.. bugs maybe? Don't know. Basically-
Wheat doesn't grow anymore (pretty harsh given the food situation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More if I come across them. Love the game btw, looking forward to the next release.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes